Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Nagging-matters Arising... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nagging-matters Arising... (561 Views)

GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / What Is The Best Treatment For A Nagging Babe? / How Do We Define A Nagging Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nagging-matters Arising... by samsy5460(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ever wonder what a nagging woman looks like?
Well this is not even close to it, just a replica.
Definition of nagging:
When you can't stand when your husband's friends come over to the house, watch soccer and turn your living room upside down (They
love you, if they don't, chances are they will try to lure your husband out of the house, they want to be like you guys, try to tell them what to do nicely, study shows that men are good at taking instructions, serve them their favorites and treat them like your brothers, just don’t let
them over step their boundaries, make them marry your friends or sisters wink wink!);
When you hate everything your husband does for leisure (He just wants a nice time to clear his
head, to distract himself from those bills, that unfinished business, that issue at work, if you can’t join him make him comfortable and he will
love you for it. Caution him when he is staying too long on that video game, give him a hug and tell him to strap his helmet and ride safe on his bike, chose his outfit when he’s going out with the boys);
When you blame him for hurtful words his mum or sisters say (trust me darling, he has no clue of their foul mouths, they will never do that in
his presence. Save him the stress and keep him out of it);
When you get angry every time he forgets to bring back his lunch box (honey he has a lot on his mind and he is probably hiding it from his
colleagues so he won’t have to share his wife’s delicious meal).
.....Matters arising
Re: Nagging-matters Arising... by Sexxydivaa: 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
.Do I Nagg?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible Or How Do I Get A Date On Nairaland Forum / Tell Me Your Wish / Couple Takes A Break, Man Finds A Newcatch And Lady Calls It Cheating, Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.