Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tell Me Your Wish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Your Wish (552 Views)

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? / Look At This Pix And Tell Me Who Immediately Came Into ur Mind. / Nairaland's Santa- Make Your Wish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Your Wish by sirtupac: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jessica Reynolds has a gift. Unlike most people her glasses, are something that makes her special. It hides her ability to grant wishes, and gives her the chance to appear normal to everyone around her.

Ever since she was born she has been expected to act a certain way. To honor her family in a way that is impossible for Jessica to do. Desperate for change after hundreds of years of granting wish after wish she runs away. Wishing to herself that hopefully one day her chains will be broken and she will be able to move on to the next stage of her life, as a fully fledged Witch.

Now in high school she trys to ignore anyone who might blow her cover.

Hiding such a secret proves to be difficult however when the most popular Corey Bryant sends her glasses flying off her head and out the window, leaving Jessica completely dazed, angered and extremely attractive.

To top it all off Corey has a secret that could twist Jessica's life into chaos.

This is Tell me your Wish! Read more@www.naija2hot.tk
Re: Tell Me Your Wish by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2012
sirtupac: Jessica Reynolds has a gift. Unlike most people her glasses, are something that makes her special. It hides her ability to grant wishes, and gives her the chance to appear normal to everyone around her.

Ever since she was born she has been expected to act a certain way. To honor her family in a way that is impossible for Jessica to do. Desperate for change after hundreds of years of granting wish after wish she runs away. Wishing to herself that hopefully one day her chains will be broken and she will be able to move on to the next stage of her life, as a fully fledged Witch.

Now in high school she trys to ignore anyone who might blow her cover.

Hiding such a secret proves to be difficult however when the most popular Corey Bryant sends her glasses flying off her head and out the window, leaving Jessica completely dazed, angered and extremely attractive.

To top it all off Corey has a secret that could twist Jessica's life into chaos.

This is Tell me your Wish! Read more@www.naija2hot.tk
love it can i use ur story theme?.
Re: Tell Me Your Wish by sirtupac: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2012
4 wat

(1) (Reply)

What Did/will You Do When U're Caught In D Middle Of True Hatred & Love / Advice Your "Next" On His/her "Ex." / Women Twice As Likely To Date A Stranger After Slushy Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.