Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

National Identification Management Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Identification Management Commission (9449 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
I printed mine too, today, but without my uploaded picture.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by sussyangel: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
jadepinkett: pls if u've printed out ur acknowledgement slip, on d location tab, was ur preferred location shown cos mine was left blank and i know i filled it whilst applying. Pls i wanna knw if dts how it is for all. Or some as d case may b. Thnx
my preffered location was shown
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
sussyangel: my preffered location was shown

Mine wasn't shown, but I think its not a prob. When I completed d form, it said I've successfully completed my application process n I should print, which I did. So if its not in d printout, then its def in their system/database
Re: National Identification Management Commission by harpo(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2013
HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED YET, PLEASE INFORM THE HOUSE.

THANK YOU
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Having printed my acknowledgement slip without my picture, I sent a complaint to one of their designated mails and was told to send my surname, reference number and the picture to be uploaded to the email. I only hope this works.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
I did as I was instructed. My picture has now been uploaded from NIMC's end and I can print out the acknowledgement slip with my picture. I will advise those who said they put in their preferred job location and it was missing when they printed their slips out to complain too.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by ogoebube(f): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
i just got a text from nimc now asking me to print my exam slip. The exam is on 25th feb and my center is etc center unilag. Who else has gotten the text msg?

1 Like

Re: National Identification Management Commission by LausDeo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
ogoebube: i just got a text from nimc now asking me to print my exam slip. The exam is on 25th feb and my center is etc center unilag. Who else has gotten the text msg?
i also got d txt bt m yet to print d slip
Re: National Identification Management Commission by mosexyl(f): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
I received same msg too... Mine is 26th etf faculty of social science unilag
Re: National Identification Management Commission by frank317: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
I just got a txt message too this morning, but was only asked to print my slip on line. They didn't give me info in my exam date and location. I was on asked to confirm my ARN on line, what does that mean and how did u guys confirm ur exam date and location?
Re: National Identification Management Commission by puplin(f): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
frank3.16:
I just got a txt message too this morning, but was only asked to print my slip on line. They didn't give me info in my exam date and location. I was on asked to confirm my ARN on line, what does that mean and how did u guys confirm ur exam date and location?
Follow the instructions stated in the sms you received first before you get yourself confused.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by ogoebube(f): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
frank3.16:
Re: National Identification Management Commission by ogoebube(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
please those wrote previous nimc exams can still give us tips on what to expect . Thanks.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by avicky(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
harpo: HAS ANYONE BEEN CALLED YET, PLEASE INFORM THE HOUSE.

THANK YOU
Yes. I got a text now asking me to print my slip frm their website . My center is Unilag, fac of soc sci on d 26th.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by avicky(f): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
frank3.16:
Once u click on d link i.e their website, enter ur surname and ARN i.e Application Reference Number. Then u'll see details on ur exam center date and time.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by flowbjones(m): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
mosexyl: I received same msg too... Mine is 26th etf faculty of social science unilag
Cant remember the position i applied for,pls what position did you apply for?
Re: National Identification Management Commission by megatek: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
i saw somebody today that printed out the examination slip and his exam center is ibadan, precisely u.i

i wish you guys all the best

for infotech training and services, visit us

http://www.facebook.com/MegatekComputers

or visit our website

http://megatekng.com/

thanks
Re: National Identification Management Commission by mosexyl(f): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
flowbjones:
Cant remember the position i applied for,pls what position did you apply for?
Flawbjones...enrollment registration officer.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by drlizzy(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please does anyone know why those who chose Ph and others in the SS are been asked to go to Kwara?
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Aladeniwa: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hi guy, is there anybody with useful info about NIMC examination and other condition of service.
Re: National Identification Management Commission by Obinoscopy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
Duplicate thread on FIMC. Follow from here: https://www.nairaland.com/1178934/nimc-2012-2013-interview-date

(1) (2)

Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do / Vacancies at Baptist Mission Schools / Office Assistant Needed In Ikeja (ssce Or Part-time Student Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.