Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do (9450 Views)

Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) / See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Blackhacker(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2023
NB: This is the first 30 seconds you got called into the room.

Me: Ask the interviewer, How is your wife and my kids? grin

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by We4all: 7:12am On Nov 30, 2023
I once attended an interview grudgingly because I wasn't interested in the position, but also didn't want to appear ungrateful to the person that recommended me.

I was asked by the interviewer to sell myself and I boldly told him I didn't know how to. The man just shook his head and I smiled to myself. Good riddance!

It was even annoying that we were kept waiting from morning till evening. So for me, that response was just to send them to hell.

66 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2023
All I have to do is tell them that Bola Tinubu is my role model, it doesn't even matter if the person is an APC member or not, they already know that my stay there will be marred by phenomenal looting, forgery, incompetence and most importantly, that my credentials are fake!

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Mindlog: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2023
Venue: XYZ Neuropsychiatric Hospital.

Interviewer: Why do you want to do your practicum (internship) in this facility?

Me: Actually, this facility wasn't my first choice as I had interest somewhere else but their openings have been filled and working in a psychiatric facility is trauma unlimited. cheesy

One hour later......interview no gree spoil, I sadly collected a letter of acceptance and faced my worst nightmares in psychiatric wards. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by iHart(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Fart, a loud and smelly one for that matter grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Godfullsam(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Pollute the air

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Akalia(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
Just talk off point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by 735i(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
My first statement will be: I hope Friday is half day and you guys serve alcohol during lunch?

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Musty112: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2023
This one that all of you are looking hungry like this..

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by paulwez(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Who is the deputy governor of taraba state?

8 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by robinso01(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Me to interviewer : serve me something to drink na

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by fnep2smooth(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
I have another job I just want to use this one to add up

33 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Godfullsam(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Blackhacker:
NB: This is the first 30 seconds you got called into the room.

Me: Ask the interviewer, How is your wife and my kids? grin

No body ask you to spoil the family o!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by BigDawsNet: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Interviewer : Tell me about ur strengths
Me : that receptionist, abeg get me her number...
Interviewer : 🫑

25 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Ayo25: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
grin

60 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Kongaone: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Interviewer: sell yourself
Me: if you sell the company it can’t buy me.

50 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Ask the interviewer " why we should we employe you"

4 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Kongaone: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2023
Interviewer: sell yourself
Me: To APC or PDP?

14 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by HeatSeeker(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2023
Fart grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by joebeckz(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Interviewer: What are your expectations.

Me: How many months will it take me to become CEO here cos I have high ambition and target for myself and this organisation and I don't want to waste time achieving this Sir.

37 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Fatbam005: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2023
I think I am wiser and richer than you all.

10 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Sniperwallace07(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Funny comments.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by qanda: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Tjra: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
All I have to do is tell them that Bola Tinubu is my role model grin

Just tell them you will grow their company the way Peter Obi grew the IGR of Anambra state.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by BlackhatMentor: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2023
That secretary I saw before entering the room Have big Nyansh o.

Can anyone here help me with her number?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Think9ja(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Please, I need an internship or entry level backend PHP/Laravel developer role.

Anybody that can help please

1 Like

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by BlackhatMentor: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by illicit(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2023
Wait o, this one wey fine fine girls full here

Shey I go fit concentrate like dis?

Hahahaha
πŸ˜‹
πŸ˜³πŸ™„

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Iseoluwani: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2023
Me to the interviewer,

WHO FARTED?? grin

10 Likes

Re: Your Task Is To Spoil A Job Interview In The First 30 Seconds What Will You Do by Cheryph200(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2023
I overheard bomb has been planted somewhere around the vicinity

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies at Baptist Mission Schools / Office Assistant Needed In Ikeja (ssce Or Part-time Student Only) / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.