Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? (1559 Views)

Easy Ways To Say I Love You To Your Partner..without Ultering It From Your Mouth / How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact? / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2012
yeah i would but it depends on the relationship between us two.but it aint easy for real
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Mynd44: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2012
slimchi2k2:
easy to say yes but.........the person can still turn against u after all u should know that
That's cos you do it for the wrong reason. If you do it to save a life of another human not because she is a lover then you can't be disappointed
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by blazingtrain: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2012
Your spouse is a part of your life. Saving such a 1 is like saving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by slimchi2k2(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's cos you do it for the wrong reason. If you do it to save a life of another human not because she is a lover then you can't be disappointed
i underst ur yes now but depend
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
slimchi2k2: i underst ur yes now but depend
On what?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
slimchi2k2:
ask is allowed but how many people hear from GOD
Yes, asking is allowed but not necessary in some cases.
Do you ask God before you donate offering in Church?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
blazingtrain: Your spouse is a part of your life. Saving such a 1 is like saving yourself.
Good point!
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by OCTAVO: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Are you trying to say you can as well do it for just another human?
You must be really generous...
Erm... please I know someone in need of one. Can you please help?
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2012
OCTAVO:
Are you trying to say you can as well do it for just another human?
You must be really generous...
Erm... please I know someone in need of one. Can you please help?
I mean it as I said it
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
I don't know o. If I had donated my kidney to my ex whom I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with, what would be my lot? So I don't know
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by tintingz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
OCTAVO:
Is it everything that you must ask God?
asking God means i have to use my brain before donating. . .

And i have to save life donating my kidney
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by slimchi2k2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
On what?
i cannot give out mine just to save a friend life, that's my reason of sayiny depend
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by slimchi2k2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
OCTAVO:
Yes, asking is allowed but not necessary in some cases.
Do you ask God before you donate offering in Church?
bro nobody use to hear from GOD,what we need in life is to use our brain, think before we do anything,
dnt 4get to pray oooooooo
Re: Can You Donate A Kidney To Your Partner Without Any Second Thought? by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
slimchi2k2: i cannot give out mine just to save a friend life, that's my reason of sayiny depend
Well our definitions of friendship differs

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Letter To All "LoveStruck" Nairalanders / Boy's First Love Was A Photo And... / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.