Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (8243 Views)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Emekuuss(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Can you donate your kidney to your boyfriend or girlfriend?

Please be sincere
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by PeeJee(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sure I can donate my kidney to my gal friend cos I truely loved her.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by mashnino(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
no...
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by slimyem: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
[size=30pt]HELL NO!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by MMM2(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
Let me ask my kidney undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Emekuuss(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
PeeJee: Sure I can donate my kidney to my gal friend cos I truely loved her.
grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
My love no fit ever strong reach like that for a boyfriend.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Emekuuss(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: [size=30pt]HELL NO!!![/size]
shocked don't let him knw u just said dis o
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by cindyrella(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Husband yes
Boy friend HELL NO!!!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Emekuuss(m): 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: My love no fit ever strong reach like that for a boyfriend.
shocked 4 real?
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by sweetcocoa(f): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emekuuss: shocked 4 real?
I'm being more real than the word REAL bro.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by slimyem: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Emekuuss: shocked don't let him knw u just said dis o
if he knows,i'm sure he'd be proud of me...cheesy
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Emekuuss(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: if he knows,i'm sure he'd be proud of me...cheesy
grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by chukwuinya: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
if that is the last thing i can do to keep her alive,if i truly love her then why shouldn't i moreover is not easy to find someone who really loves,not just all these bf/gf that is just centered on sensual feelings

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Bluemoon1(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nope...
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Acidosis(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Yes, I can donate my two kidney

2 Likes

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Creamychic(f): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
If I'm physically capable and a viable match..ABSOLUTELY. It's rare to find people that'll do something so selfless. Our flesh tends to be selfish and fearful of the 'what ifs' of
tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by BhoyoSpades(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
GF, heck NO!. Wife, Yeeeee, Nnnnnn....Maybe!
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
malu own free na! i'll offer to buy d cow ojere!

mine? u on d longesssst thain!
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Acidosis(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo: malu own free na! i'll offer to buy d cow ojere!

mine? u on d longesssst thain!

so you can't do it for me? ?
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Acidosis:

so you can't do it for me? ?
and u are? undecided
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Say her pussy get crude oil inside or e dey browse or e get gold inside?

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Acidosis(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
and u are? undecided
YOUR MAN
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Moesha22(f): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Never ever will i do such a thing for a boyfriend.kidney ko,kidney ni.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by saintvc(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Am i d one dat made her witout a kidney?

If her parent brought ha to d earth witout kidney,den they shud offer their own
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 21, 2012
Hahahaha Oh my.
See question.

Sha no trip when you need liver and you ask the person that you gave kidney and they tell you "No" angry
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 12:47am On Aug 21, 2012
I dey craze i no go donate to my wife talk less of gf....
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 12:49am On Aug 21, 2012
Acidosis: Yes, I can donate my two kidney
LOL.... Man u dey craze ooo.... Two of ur kidneys kwa?
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:24am On Aug 21, 2012
saintvc: Am i d one dat made her witout a kidney?

I won't give mine to a boyfriend too but if someone needs a kidney,that doesn't mean he\she was born without one and the parents cannot be blamed for the misfortune.

Btw, it can happen to anyone but we don't pray for such,so stop making m0r0nic statements.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Ranoscky(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2012
saintvc: Am i d one dat made her witout a kidney?

Lol... Oboy, boys dey binu o! grin

Topic - If for my current gf, i wont hesitate to!
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Eiregirl(f): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2012
For my husband, I would.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by mykejones(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hmmm. Tof question. I prolly can't. "Can't" not "won't".
To my wifey..absolutely!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. / Are Calabar Men Real "sag Machines"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.