Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pls Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice! (638 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice! by Nuggy200: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Wen a guy tels his girl dt d luv between dem is relative. wot does he mean by dt word, LUV IS RELATIVE. tanx
Re: Pls Advice! by omega25red(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
poster your relationship is in trouble.

Here are two meanings of the word relative

1. Considered in comparison with something else
2. Dependent on or interconnected with something else; not absolute.

if your man means either of these meanings then start working on that relationship

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by k2039: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
it means the input by each other differs.

A: I love you so much

B: you dont really love me as you should.

So A is claiming he loves B so much while B thinks otherwise(one example I could think of).

Sure, the relationship is in trouble as Omega25red, I concur and agree with his post.

If your boyfriend is B, you definitely have to show him and convince him you love him.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by SAFO(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
It means that he recently found out that he's your relative and yet still wants to boink you.
Re: Pls Advice! by Nuggy200: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
@ k20....tanx, nice 1. but do u tink he luvs me. cos he doesnt tel me luvs me
Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nuggy200: @ k20....tanx, nice 1. but do u tink he luvs me. cos he doesnt tel me luvs me
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by dmcdad: 5:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Nuggy200: @ k20....tanx, nice 1. but do u think he luvs me. cos he doesn't tel me luvs me

My dear, think with your brain and don't be led by your heart. What he meant by love is relative is the fact that, the love that exist between the both of you is estimated comparatively. In other words, the love is not absolute and as such, it can never be complete.

In a more simpler term, he is indirectly telling you that, there can't be a balance of the love the both of you offer each-other, in that, one have to love the other more. So, I am telling you affirmatively that, your boyfriend does not love you as much as you do love him. The earlier you realize this, the better for you.

(1) (Reply)

Women Seminar:...men Are Wrong Too / Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Love. / Whay Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.