Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate (14705 Views)

How To Deal With A Terrible Maid? / Dealing With A Snoring Partner / Sleepless Nights With A Snoring Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by finek: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2012
hmmmnm...
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Onyeasi(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2012
Too bad.. I hate snorers.. М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ Uncle do snore.. Him own d̶̲̥̅̊ȍŋ pass gear 5.. At timess, he will revise back and continue again.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Emychina(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2012
Drock4christ: Cul, for me o,wat i do normally do is start my own fight too, start giving blow to d person, but if it doesn't work, i wil pull off his nicker and rubb his dick, i m sure d person's gonna wake up!
so u be homo.tufiakwa
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Truckpusher(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2012
There is no permanent remedy for snoring or no partIcular posItIonIng to stop a snorIng bedmate, if you find yourself in that situation quietly go to safety accessories shop and get yourself an ear muff...enjoy your sleep.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by nagoma(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2012
Tolexander: i always use a towel to cover his mouth and nose so that the snore wont sound out.

That's manslaughter!!
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by nagoma(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2012
phoneport: Tie the throat with copper wire
And enjoy your sleep

Another manslaughter, but this time with diminished responsibility as your head no correct.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2012
Dirty Slap for cure
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by kelsonpoint(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
Simple.just superglue his or her mouth hope that will help
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Thermythorpe(f): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
I S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ much hate D̶̲̥̅̊at snoring shit...
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Revolva(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Just take pillow cover d fool face !!! I beg no suffocate am o or u give am slap gbosa!!
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Bacteriocin:
You lye here o. If you are a destined snorer, if you like, turn 720 degree, you go dey snore ni.
True talk, even when u turn 1060 degree. Still d same
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2012
Just put a pillow over his head...dat oughtta do d trick
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2012
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by NAJALYN: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2012
@Poster, give him a beautiful slap on his cheek each time he snores, to remind him situation needs adjustment. And advice him to always lie on his side. If he cooperates, that solves the problem of snoring permamently. If he doesnt cooperate, keep reminding him with that beautiful slap on his cheek until he gets used to lying on his side.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by dasdexter(m): 11:51am On Dec 21, 2012
simple jst slap im throat anytym e dey make noise, u go get a gudnyt sleep
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Your cousin need surgery for throat.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Tascocent(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
P.U.S.H:
Your cousin need surgery for throat.
am sure u snore too............Omo ale jati jati.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
Btw, im not a heavy snorer o, let nobody shout on me o.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.
I can't tek it when some 1 close 2 me snores! Talkless of my wife! Pllssss, nd I think position wnt affect a chronic snorer, plss using dis opportunity, to advice y'all 2 loose weight! Obesity is d prime cause of snoring! Nd its disgusting
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by idbami2(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:
Make him/her understand the risks associated with snoring (Obstructive Sleep Apnea); e.g OSA increases the risk of hypertension, arrhythmias, myocardial infarction, stroke, sudden cardiac death and heart failure.

If snoring persist after this tutorial, take a bus to Ojuelegba, Lagos and get a 3D whip (koboko).
#you know what to do with it.

Snoring causes hypertensionn?! shocked undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by esskay(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
No problem without solution. Encourage him to find a solution.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by chemashie(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
esskay: No problem without solution. Encourage him to find a solution.
There is a solution, he/she can buy anti-snoring devices both wristband and nose clip. We have them in stock.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by greatgod2012(f): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Raymondenyi:
I can't tek it when some 1 close 2 me snores! Talkless of my wife! Pllssss, nd I think position wnt affect a chronic snorer, plss using dis opportunity, to advice y'all 2 loose weight! Obesity is d prime cause of snoring! Nd its disgusting

if you must know, im not a fat person, so there is no way i can suffer from obesity.........im a complete "lepa woman".
I will still emphasize it again, it has to do with overworking or tiredness and sleeping position.

Meanwhile, if your wife snores, are u gonna kill her?........remember......love conquers all.
Btw, thank God you are not my hubby, thank God for giving me a man who loves me despite all my inadequacies.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Dubemkelly(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Snoring is so disgusting, d best thing 2 do is 2 block d snorer's nose,trust he must wake up nd when he wakes up,wooz him a frndly slap,bet he's gonna snore responsibly
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
so funny my cousin is snoring heavily as I read this... grin let me try the slap thing.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Classicalman(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
greatgod2012: From experience, snoring has to do with tiredness and position of sleeping, anytime im so tired or i sleep lying with my back, i will definately snore, so, i will recomend what my hubby usually do when i snore..........the day i snore, he will wake me up and ask me to sleep and lie with my side, it has always worked, u too can try it, love conquers all, apart from waking me up to ask me to change my sleeping position, he never complain about it, only when he want to crack jokes, e.g, when im being too busy, he can say, stop overworking yourself o,because when you are so tired, u snores.....blah blah blah.
May God help us all.
Btw, im not a heavy snorer o, let nobody shout on me o.
P. S........i dont think snorers know that they snore until they are told, like my own case, i dont know i snore until im told.
Better stop sleeping like a log of wood. With time your husband will begin getting frustrated with your snores.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by phranco(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
use a pillow and suffocate him,thats all
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Koolking(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Abali1: I used to find people that snore irritating, until my girlfriend told me that I do snore. Anyway my late dad used to snore heavily.

You sound more like your own is hereditary.

Tascocent: Abeg i need help cos dis my cousin don't want mi 2 enjoy my sleep, read or du anytin serious while he is sleeping. I don tire..........

Cut down his beer intake. When he starts blaring his tenor wake him
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by mastersr95(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
I think the best way to prevent someone from snoring is to make them sleep with their chest down. it works for me and most people i recommend it to
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by ubong560(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
I think a full bucket of water wil solve d problem once and for all. Empty d entire bucket on him and see wat follows next. It's a promise. It works like hell.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
It is ridiculous that so many posters are condemning snorer when you have not known your status. Almost everybody snores but the sound is the difference
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Orpelin: 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
This thing is natural and has no remedy for now, thanks.
Re: How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate by Orpelin: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
mastersr95: I think the best way to prevent someone from snoring is to make them sleep with their chest down. it works for me and most people i recommend it to

Na lie, U neva see correct snorer abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OAP Blossom Martins Accuses Twin Sisters Of Fraud In Enugu / What Should I Do? Please Help! / The Real Nigerian Housewives Of The United Kingdom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.