Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (9698 Views)

Guyz;What Comes To Your Mind When A Girl You Barely Know Start Making Demand? / When A Man You Barely Know Tell You He Loves You?!?!? / How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by ada9ja(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
1. One of the best things is perspective

Yes! Perspective!

Put yourself into her shoes, don't you think she would like to be talked to and complimented especially when the person on the other end (you) is being nice?

2. Women are not goddesses from Mount Olympus, or angels from the heavens

They are just humans, they feel and think much similar to males and don't think what they reply to you has anything to do with what they are feeling. It is just an online conversation, nothing more. The best things come in person, not over facebook! Chat should be used to ask the girl out, it isn't going to get you much farther than that.

Facebook chat is taken very seriously by many young women, so watch out what you say. If you're going to try and make a joke make sure it is understandable to her as it's just text. Sarcasm doesn't fly so well either as there really isn't any tone heard in an online conversation.

One of the main problems men run into while talking over facebook is they take most lines of it too seriously, overthinking a response that has been made, or thinking a long wait for a reply means something. Don't think about these things and just try and pick out if the girl is interested or not. If she isn't so be it, you can't have everyone you want and hell there's billions of girls out there.

Just follow these simple guidelines and you might be doing a little better than you are now.

1: Greet

Easy and simple. "Hello" "Hey!" "What's up?"

Don't bombard her with words, let the conversation flow, be yourself.

2: Conversation

Simple reply and answer, don't over think things and remember to put yourself in her shoes. How do you think she would feel about what your saying? Always have a high self esteem of yourself, this will help you a lot. Also, try getting a phone number. A good way to do this is "Hey, I've gotta go but I'd love to keep talking. Can I have your number/here's mine"

3: Ask her out

Seriously, why are you wasting your time in front of blue screen when you can be talking in real life. Even phone calls work well, try your best to see her.

Whatever happens, happens for a reason. Remember that, and good luck.

www.facebook.com/datingnlove
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by outrage: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
E be lik say you no know say people no like to read long tori ba?
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by ada9ja(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
outrage: E be lik say you no know say people no like to read long tori ba?

i guess u are one of them, them thank u for reading atleast
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by eklassical(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2012
funny post!....how to toast via facebuk!..hahahahahahahohohohohehehehehehehe...
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by eklassical(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
ada9ja: 1. One of the best things is perspective

Yes! Perspective!

Put yourself into her shoes, don't you think she would like to be talked to and complimented especially when the person on the other end (you) is being nice?

2. Women are not goddesses from Mount Olympus, or angels from the heavens

They are just humans, they feel and think much similar to males and don't think what they reply to you has anything to do with what they are feeling. It is just an online conversation, nothing more. The best things come in person, not over facebook! Chat should be used to ask the girl out, it isn't going to get you much farther than that.

Facebook chat is taken very seriously by many young women, so watch out what you say. If you're going to try and make a joke make sure it is understandable to her as it's just text. Sarcasm doesn't fly so well either as there really isn't any tone heard in an online conversation.

One of the main problems men run into while talking over facebook is they take most lines of it too seriously, overthinking a response that has been made, or thinking a long wait for a reply means something. Don't think about these things and just try and pick out if the girl is interested or not. If she isn't so be it, you can't have everyone you want and hell there's billions of girls out there.

Just follow these simple guidelines and you might be doing a little better than you are now.

1: Greet

Easy and simple. "Hello" "Hey!" "What's up?"

Don't bombard her with words, let the conversation flow, be yourself.

2: Conversation

Simple reply and answer, don't over think things and remember to put yourself in her shoes. How do you think she would feel about what your saying? Always have a high self esteem of yourself, this will help you a lot. Also, try getting a phone number. A good way to do this is "Hey, I've gotta go but I'd love to keep talking. Can I have your number/here's mine"

3: Ask her out

Seriously, why are you wasting your time in front of blue screen when you can be talking in real life. Even phone calls work well, try your best to see her.

Whatever happens, happens for a reason. Remember that, and good luck.

www.facebook.com/datingnlove
.. Pls,is that ur face on ur profile px? Cos i think i rembr that face in sch (uniben
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by outrage: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
^^
Sharp guy, already putting the advice to use.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by ada9ja(f): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
outrage: ^^
Sharp guy, already putting the advice to use.

na real sharp guy
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by eklassical(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
ada9ja:

na real sharp guy
swtface, iam serious abt wot i askd....
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by outrage: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
"Swtface" hahaha!!! *Rolling on the floor*
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by eklassical(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
outrage: "Swtface" hahaha!!! *Rolling on the floor*
y u dey laff na!...
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by tpia5: 12:36am On Dec 21, 2012
why the need to toast pictures of total strangers?

dont get it, or maybe ah don old.

i doubt anything beats face to face interaction, pictures dont show personality, do they?
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by mikolo80: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2012
AWW SOMEBODY LONELY AT NIGHT.SEE, IF YOU WERE A SUGAR MUMMY U'D GET SOMEONE QUICK BUT UR LACK OF ADHERENCE TO HOME TRAINING IS WHAT MAKES YOU UNATTRACTIVE TO INTERNET DATES.HOW YOU SPEAK ONLINE REVEALS A LOT ABOUT UR PERSONALITY.ONE THAT SHUD BE AVOIDED
Re: How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her by tpia5: 1:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
I am happy you took note of my comments!

Next time, know how to talk, not every thought needs to be nurtured!

Resist the devil and he will flee from you!

Bye bye!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? / Hilarious Romantic Pictures / Romance Section Interview Day One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.