Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Did I Beg You To Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Beg You To Marry Me? (9651 Views)

8 Simple Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Beg You For Sexx / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only] / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Kween1: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at least am working you are working and if you get home b4 me you cook vice versa.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
No so long u agree on it
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by EzePromoe: 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
My sister, you have to do it, but if you are tired, explain to your husband, he will understand, it's not by being termagant as you sound in your thread title.
Though if it were I, as the man, I will cook for her. If her conscience is alive, then she can do the needful, if not, she should relax while I do her job for her. That is what my mother thought me about marital relation smiley

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by ennon92(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
How can a wife material be saying this...smh!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
ennon92: How can a wife material be saying this...smh!
so a wife material is not capable of getting tired after a long day at work? What sort of nonsensical remark is this? angry

5 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by nneh1(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2013
Roster ke? Lol lol lol lol. I pity men. The babes that visit my uncle only cook indomie, none has ever cooked FOOD b4.

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by wazobiaforu(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
Marriage is no more for having babies, is for having a life friend, a life partner and a close rib .

One of The advantage of courtship is to know one another, if your partner is someone that like food than emotional or health reason and you are not the type that try to work even if you are tired then you are not good for eachother and if you can not iron that out before marriage why saying " I do "

Doing timetable because you are trying to proove right make it look like you will never be a good mother-in-law for the future man that have interest in your daughter.

I do the cooking most time my babe is tired but not because she prove we are both human

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by AODT(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ops, first of all the title of this topic only shows that you are ready to pick up a fight with him and you don't care if the marriage works or not and generally I don't think you really need an advice because you have already made up your mind. However, if you care otherwise, as "good" wife am sure you have your witty ways get him to do even house chores without affecting his ego.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is Op going mad or what? (hy debasing your husband like this?

You really need to be super slap

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by GoodFaith: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kween1: Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at least am working you are working and if you get home b4 me you cook vice versa.
Sorry
I have an American wife
She does make lot of money
She cook 95% of the time or order food for the house
If you are a Nigeria woman, please go with your trouble
Nigerian man we all need to help our wives
If you are in your marriage with the mentality that you are equal
Your marriage will fail
Marriage is like a pilot and copilot

5 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Snoggy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
If you know you can't cope, get a house help.

I see no reason why you shouldn't cook for your husband even after work.

Darn!!

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by ennon92(m): 7:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mondisweets: so a wife material is not capable of getting tired after a long day at work? What sort of nonsensical remark is this? angry
am not arguing d fact, she can be tired ok! u need to get thing straight up here..she should try n sort things out amicably not by taking a fight up with her spouse. The statement "did I beg u to marry me" sounds s t u p i d.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Snoggy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
Kween1: Nl's pls roaster btween hubby nd wife indicating who to prepare food is it bad? at least am working you are working and if you get home b4 me you cook vice versa.
Going by your previous posts, your marriage isn't up to a month old and you're here complaining.

Oh Lord, may I not come across this kind of breed in life. Amen!

4 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by jmoore(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is this a joke or what?

3 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Elnino4ladies: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
See gobe..!!!....dis girl is damn 2 razz...i pity ur husband....

1 Like

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Elnino4ladies: See gobe..!!!....dis girl is damn 2 razz...i pity ur husband....
undecided undecided
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by babe4chi(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
How cn u put up a rooster for ur husband!!! Seriously!

All u needed to do is talk wit him for him to see reasons wit you... Den he cn help out wit the cooking.

Nd pls chnge dat ur topic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Change the topic please... undecided
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by EzePromoe: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: If you know you can't cope, get a house help.
House help is what I can't tolerate in my house. I rather do the work of a wife undecided
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Abojupupa: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
If you can't cook for your husband, divorce him nd become a lesbo. At least both of you will share household chores.
Some people are crying they don't have husbands; when they get one, they claim equality with him! Eventually they get divorced.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Snoggy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
House help is what I can't tolerate in my house. I rather do the work of a wife undecided
Why can't you tolerate a house help? grin
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by EzePromoe: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: Why can't you tolerate a house help? grin
Because I know I'm not lazy and I'm not going to marry a lazy wife angry
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by GoodFaith: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2013
nneh1: Roster ke? Lol lol lol lol. I pity men. The babes that visit my uncle only cook indomie, none has ever cooked FOOD b4.
Now so
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Snoggy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Because I know I'm not lazy and I'm not going to marry a lazy wife angry
coolcool
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Les: 10:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
So op, what if your hubby can't cook as it's popularly inept to men?? I can't never forget the day my mama almost cried when daddy couldn't eat her food cause he was running late, as a sharp man, he noticed, suspended everything, ate a little before going out, oh!!! What a sweet man, what happened to "I couldn't cook because I'm tired,but I did because I love you??" or "oh honey, I have already reserved a seat for our diner tonight " work on your marriage, op and stop faulting/demonizing your husband for marrying you. Nawaaoo,

4 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Adaeze003(f): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
No roaster o! Jeez! Lmao.

Just calm down and talk to him. But seriously, I think couples should talk about what it means to be married to each person before jumping in.
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by imsuboi(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
with this your attitude, I doubt if your marriage would last for a year sef. undecided

you're sounding like someone who's ready for a fight.

Judging from the topic of this your post, Your wife material no reach to sew g-string panties undecided

Oya shoot me tongue

2 Likes

Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Stunner1(f): 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
imsu.boi:
with this your attitude, I doubt if your marriage would last for a year sef. undecided

you're sounding like someone who's ready for a fight.

Judging from the topic of this your post, Your wife material no reach to sew g-string panties undecided

Oya shoot me tongue

hahahahahaha na wa ooo
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Nostalgia21(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
At OP..did you even date this guy for long??
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by ochon: 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
ennon92: How can a wife material be saying this...smh!

How can a husband material be asking this dumb question?

What I don't get is this

She's YOUR wife
It's your HOUSE
She's working to help YOU and her and YOUR children have a brighter future devoid of too much suffering
The job she's working at, will benefit YOU too

And yet you expect her to come home tired and very weak and you can't help her out?. Where's the love then?. If you can't sacrifice to help her out in the cooking, a routine she's been doing all these while but couldn't do it once in a while cos of a tangible reasons, then why should she sacrifice for you and cook your meals even when she has no strength?. Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? undecided

Some people doesn't know what marriage is all about. Smh. I know your kind find helping his future wife in the kitchen as an insult. *sighs*
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by lilmax(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2013
@op i think you will get use to it if not it looks like you want to end your marriage just becus of food and change that topic it only shows you dont have respect
Re: Did I Beg You To Marry Me? by Dannylux: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2013
This kind girl fit poison person. undecided

See intro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / Is Anything Wrong When Your Girlfriend Is Older Than You? / She Fronts Her Breast And Camel-toe In Very Revealing Swim Pants- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.