Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Truth About Fashola's Success - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Fashola's Success (23152 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
blacksta: If i had choice between BRF or GEJ - I dont think i need a soothsayer to convince which is a better leader

end of

gej is not fit to wipe fashola's sheet from a toilet seat

the man cannot finish anything - classic example - work on apapa oshodi expressway has stalled after four months. the gej transformation , only visible in the spin and spell of the army of laptop monkeys who

a mediocre underachiever celebrated by fellow underachievers

the last speaker for the aso rock drinkard
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 5:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
What you have failed to realise is that no amount of falsehood can change Nigerians perception about the man called Fashola. Those who live in Lagos know they are witnessing a gradual and positive change with a man who made promise of redefining governance and has succeeded I doing so.

Every sane Nigerian known GEJ is accursed and is innately corrupt and has nothing to offer Nigeria. Nigeria needs a positive thinker and an achiever not a smooth talker and Mr. Promise! If you callous smear campaign against Fashola is because of 2015, then you are loosing the battle already! Should Fashola decide to run for the Presidency, I will mobilise for funding from the UK here. We are tired of GEJ and His government of lootocracy.

I have told you this before, if Fashola wasn't achieving anything, other governors would not be seeking His brain. How many times have you heard anyone talking about going to see T. Orji you Godfather in looting?
You are not really addressing the points raised. Fashola's record is being x-rayed here, not that of another leader. Since you appointed yourself his spokesman, do well to defend his record without sounding petty.

List the roads being constructed by Fashola administration, not some PPP project or those being executed by world bank or ECOWAS or such other bodies. Many people here know how much is being deducted from their monthly income in the name of tax and they deserve to know what exactly it is being used for.

Is the allegation that no new hospitals or new roads or pipe borne water extension has been executed by Lagos State government over the last 5 years true? Is it true that most projects being executed in lagos state are by private investors and multi-lateral partnerships?
Lagos earns about N30b monthly in combined IGR and Federal allocation. Lagos also ranks highest in the list of state debtors in the country. What exactly are these monies being used for? In fact, Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria and i want to know how much Fashola spend daily on food and what his monthly security vote is? Yes, i deserve to know because this is democracy and this information should be freely accessible to all that want it but it is not to me.

Any attempt to call me and others names instead of being a democrat that most of you Fashola propaganda machine have always preached will go further to expose the hollowness of your criticism. Answer the questions and leave GEJ out of it, after all you have 'convinced' us all that he is bad, so there is not need comparing the 'excellent, smart, articulate and clue-ful' fashola and the man most of you have summarized his profile as a 'retardeen'

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
oyb:

end of

gej is not fit to wipe fashola's sheet from a toilet seat

the man cannot finish anything - classic example - work on apapa oshodi expressway has stalled after four months. the gej transformation , only visible in the spin and spell of the army of laptop monkeys who

a mediocre underachiever celebrated by fellow underachievers

the last speaker for the aso rock drinkard

GEJ doesn't need to do that, after all he is 'clueless', remember and 'clueless folk' don't wipe anything for smart folks. Now, defend Fashola's records.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Frank-C:

You are not really addressing the points raised. Fashola's record is being x-rayed here, not that of another leader. Since you appointed yourself his spokesman, do well to defend his record without sounding petty.

List the roads being constructed by Fashola administration, not some PPP project or those being executed by world bank or ECOWAS or such other bodies. Many people here know how much is being deducted from their monthly income in the name of tax and they deserve to know what exactly it is being used for.

Is the allegation that no new hospitals or new roads or pipe borne water extension has been executed by Lagos State government over the last 5 years true? Is it true that most projects being executed in lagos state are by private investors and multi-lateral partnerships?

Lagos earns about N30b monthly in combined IGR and Federal allocation. Lagos also ranks highest in the list of state debtors in the country. What exactly are these monies being used for? In fact, Lagos is a microcosm of Nigeria and i want to know how much Fashola spend daily on food and what his monthly security vote is? Yes, i deserve to know because this is democracy and this information should be freely accessible to all that want it but it is not to me.

Any attempt to call me and others names instead of being a democrat that most of you Fashola propaganda machine have always preached will go further to expose the hollowness of your criticism. Answer the questions and leave GEJ out of it, after all you have 'convinced' us all that he is bad, so there is not need comparing the 'excellent, smart, articulate and clue-ful' fashola and the man most of you have summarized his profile as a 'retardeen'

This is not an allegation, this is your own stupidity and ignorance.

https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/1

Go through that thread and cure your ignorance. You people are clowns and this is why we don't take you seriously...
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by OmoTier1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Frank-C:

Do not be fooled, read this ; http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=11958. If really you are going to take that ignoramus serious then you must be living in a village without access to either tv, radio or Internet or have not been to Lagos more recently.

No doubt there are places in Lagos needing development and regeneration but Fashola has tried and He has shown Lagos can work again.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
babapupa:

This is not an allegation, this is your own stupidity and ignorance.

https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/1

Go through that thread and cure your ignorance. You people are clowns and this is why we don't take you seriously...

Please, don't refer me to NL as a credible news source. Kindly list the roads that have been completed that meet the conditions listed. List of new hospitals, pipe borne water, water ways, etc that were not existing and Fashola brought to life will do. Calling people clowns and ignorant for demanding accountability from government is just childish and petty.

Please, don't tell me about Lekki - Epe express way or Badagry road or even Eko Hotel round about xmass decorations by some banks. List roads, bridges and capital projects finished by Fashola's administration. Lets keep it civil, please.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Frank-C:

Please, don't refer me to NL as a credible news source. Kindly list the roads that have been completed that meet the conditions listed. List of new hospitals, pipe borne water, water ways, etc that were not existing and Fashola brought to life will do. Calling people clowns and ignorant for demanding accountability from government is just childish and petty.

Please, don't tell me about Lekki - Epe express way or Badagry road or even Eko Hotel round about xmass decorations by some banks. List roads, bridges and capital projects finished by Fashola's administration. Lets keep it civil, please.

All the stuff you listed is in that link. Are you handicapped and unable to click on that link to get yourself educated?
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Do not be fooled, read this ; http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=11958. If really you are going to take that ignoramus serious then you must be living in a village without access to either tv, radio or Internet or have not been to Lagos more recently.

No doubt there are places in Lagos needing development and regeneration but Fashola has tried and He has shown Lagos can work again.

From your links, please, see the roads listed and i quote your article "he Governor who spoke at Lekki added that it is consistent with the fact that having addressed the major carriage ways like Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe-Expressway, Funsho Williams Avenue, Murtala Mohammed Way and Lagos Badagry Expressway, the next focus would be the neighbourhood roads." Do you really think this is ok?

On Elegushi Housing Estate listed in the article, was this done by Fashola's administration or some private investors? Please, lets look critically at this claim. If Fashola can claim this as his achievement, then Kogi State governor must claim Dangote cement factory too.

Other parts of the article were just figure dropping...13 roads, 15 roads, etc. Please list the roads lets evaluate it.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1080624/mimiko-wins-ondo-gubernatorial-poll/9

@ lost Pope, You claim that Fashola has not built any hospital ?

I showed you links in the thread above and you became lost on that thread

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-govt-builds-eight-maternal-and-childcare-centres-in-five-years/128119/
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Thursday launched the Maternal and Child Care Mortality Reduction Programme in the state, saying it has built eight maternal and child care hospitals in the past five years to provide life saving services to mothers and children.

Fashola, who spoke at the Blueroof Hall, LTV 8 Complex Agidingbi, said five have gone into full operation, while out of the remaining three, two have been completed with training of staff that have been specially recruited to be familiar with the equipment and the facilities before being deployed currently going on.

The governor said government was not done yet as it had awarded another two MCCs in Badagry and Epe to ensure that the project to reduce distance to hospital for pregnant women, is statewide and all embracing.

Fashola who took a retrospective look at the programme, said it is a project within a comprehensive programme that started in 2007, adding that when he was elected governor one of the challenges he resolved to confront was the unacceptable index of women of children or both who lost their lives in the process of giving life.
He said his interactions with professionals in the medical fields both within the state service and private sector showed the many causes of infant and maternal mortality which were many and varied.

Among them were the issues of diet, lifestyle, undiagnosed non-communicable diseases like hypertension and diabetes, complications during pregnancy, quackery, distance to properly equipped hospitals which sometimes led to fatalities during emergencies.

The governor who gave a status report on each of the factors said as at today, government has resolved a number of them and still has its hands on the plough to overcome those that are still receiving attention.

On diabetes and hypertension screening and treatment which was one of the first to be flagged off at Ifako-Ijaiye on assumption of office, between 2007 and July 2012, he said a total of 96,468 people have been screened and is still continuing.

“What was most revealing was the lack of knowledge about our people and women of child bearing age about the lifestyle choices and what they ate and how this pre-disposed them to risk during pregnancy.”
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
emiye: https://www.nairaland.com/1080624/mimiko-wins-ondo-gubernatorial-poll/9

Thank you for that effort, but please i think you are dropping figures like Fashola. Fashola came and launched Maternal and Chile Mortality Programme and declared there that he has built 8 Health Centers according to this link:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-govt-builds-eight-maternal-and-childcare-centres-in-five-years/128119/

Please, this is not adequate. I can't just take it because Fashola said it, after all he did not say this when he was commissioning one of such centers neither did he list the location of the Centers. You may notice that the only ones listed are the ones yet to be built. Can you help us get the full list of these 8 Health Centers so that people that stay close to the areas can verify and confirm. At least, one NLer could have somebody that have used one of them. I am not saying that Fashola lied, but smart folks like you have taught us that Nigerian politicians tell lies and Fashola happen to be a Nigerian and a politician, so the rule applies to him. So we need to verify his claims of performance and hold him accountable.
My interest is to know exactly where my tax money goes.

Also, if you have a link of how much Fashola spend daily of food and his monthly security vote, you can also provide. I need to be convinced with facts that Fashola is a different and better politician. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by PointB: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Omo_Tier1:
Do you really think if Fashola's government is not working, private investors would sink their billions into Lagos? Can't you see how daft your reasoning is? If other states had government, do you think these investors will not want to diversify their base? At least, the South East boast of huge population, so why aren't these private investors sinking their money in the states in that region?

The fact that private individuals now feel they can invest in a state shows the government is working to a large extent. Any serious government knows that the best they can do is get enabling environment in place for private individuals to invest while effort is spent regulating to ensure the citizens are not fleeced by these investors.

If only same can be said of the entire country! Dude, no insults, get some sense for real.

My guy if u weren't reasoning with your anus, you will realize that Lagos is the commercial nerve center of Nigeria with a lot of companies and banks having their Head Office cited there since it days as Capital of Nigeria. It is only bold faced liars and chronic sycophants that will associate investment in Lagos by foreigners and locals to the activities of the state government. Lagos has always attracted huge investment before and will continue in the way despite what the state government does or does not.

The issue however is what exactly has Fashola done with the tax receipts and Federal Allocation which runs into over 30 billion dollars monthly. Why are roads in the mainland is terrible shape? Why are there no running water in houses in Lagos state? What major road has been constructed by Fashola? Why is Tinubu involved in all major schemes in Lagos State? How much is Fashola spending on feeding, entertainment? What is he doing with his security votes? How many new hospitals and public schools have been initiated and completed by fashola?

Now that Fashola has stopped planting new flowers to chase okada riders and traffic violators, how much is he using to water those flowers annually?

My guy, Lagos is too important to be left in the hands of Tinubu and his stooge without question, it's time we demand more accountability from fashola and Lagos. The might big fraud going on their has to be challenged. Now is the time!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hatorade sipping mofos!!!

No matter what you do, SW is voting enmass come 2015 for whoever is right for the job.

Fashola is not contesting 2015. Stop the hype and smear. He isn't contesting as President at least.

But Ribadu/Fashola ticket will beat any other unless Buhari/Tinubu come to do it.

Actually, I will like a Buhari/Tinubu ticket! That will spell doom for anyone looking to contest in PDP.

Buhari/Tinubu should go at it jor!! We don't want PDP there again! simple!then maybe handover to Ribadu/Fashola!

Ahh, the new political chessboard is just amazing. Tinubu is very patient and is playing chess well.

No pawn from PDP can beat the Tinubu/ACN knights! Not even if they bring back OBJ or IBB can they stop an ACN/CPC merger from winning.

DAVID MARK/Amaechi is DOA, Okorocha/whoever is DOA, SAMBO/anyone is DOA, Jonathan/ lmao!!! DOA even if he brings Jesus as running mate.

Folks calculate very well and you will see that no one in PDP camp can be presented that will sweep the North and SW which will be the most important regions in 2015!

Ako wa ti po po ju for West! Jor oo!
SS will vote Jonathan; DOA, SE may vote Jonathan or one of their sons but even if SS/SE merge and give 100% to PDP, they can't stop an 85% SW and entire North merger!

I will advice SE to join the progressives so as to have a voice in the political sphere beyond 2015. If not, Ngige will the only SE man with the progressives. Stop giving your vote to PDP. But not one is begging y'all not to though. Your shakara don end!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Frank-C:

Thank you for that effort, but please i think you are dropping figures like Fashola. Fashola came and launched Maternal and Chile Mortality Programme and declared there that he has built 8 Health Centers according to this link:

Please, this is not adequate. I can't just take it because Fashola said it, after all he did not say this when he was commissioning one of such centers neither did he list the location of the Centers. You may notice that the only ones listed are the ones yet to be built. Can you help us get the full list of these 8 Health Centers so that people that stay close to the areas can verify and confirm. At least, one NLer could have somebody that have used one of them. I am not saying that Fashola lied, but smart folks like you have taught us that Nigerian politicians tell lies and Fashola happen to be a Nigerian and a politician, so the rule applies to him. So we need to verify his claims of performance and hold him accountable.
My interest is to know exactly where my tax money goes.

Also, if you have a link of how much Fashola spend daily of food and his monthly security vote, you can also provide. I need to be convinced with facts that Fashola is a different and better politician. Thank you.

I know you will not give up, you know in your heart you don't want to be convinced !

Even if i shove the development works and strides of fashola in to your face, you will never see it. You are damned.

The only people i am disappointed about are the innocently gullible people.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/817384/fashola-hands-over-fourth-maternal

Commissioning Of The Maternal And Child Health Centre, Ajeromi General Hospital

Dec 1, 2011 - Today, I stand before you once again to fulfill our electoral promise of making life more meaningful for our people. Today, we bring the good tidings of safe delivery to our mothers and a healthy living to our children in Ajeromi area.

Today demonstrate to our people that not only does your Government have the capacity to reduce infant and maternal mortality, it has the imagination and determination to deliver improved healthcare for children and mothers.

Maternal and child health remained critical determinants of global and national health. Women of child-bearing age and the pediatric age group constitute a significant and vulnerable segment of the good people of Lagos State.

We cannot underplay the crucial and unequalled roles our mothers play in the nurturing and growth of our children and consequently, our nation. To this end, we will continue to strive for their utmost comfort and medical safety.

The Ajeromi Maternal and Child Centre that we officially hand over for public use today is the fourth of its type that our Government has delivered to the public.

It is a 110- (One Hundred and Ten) bed specially designed hospital for women and children, as a decisive response to the problems of access and distance in the way they compound the indices of infant and maternal mortality.

The first of this type of facility was delivered in Ikorodu, the second one was delivered in Isolo, and the third in Ifako Ijaiye.

The Maternal and Child Centers at Ikorodu, Isolo and Ifako Ijaiye were commissioned in the first quarter of the year 2010.

Throughout their first 21 months of operations, these three facilities recorded a total of 89,255 antenatal clinic attendances, 15,091 gynecologic clinic attendances and 121,549 pediatric clinic attendances out of which 5,335 children (4.4%) required hospitalization. Of the total of 9,689 deliveries conducted to date at the three facilities, 3,653 (38%) were Caesarean Sections.

Until your Government provided these facilities, women in labour who required special attention had to travel from Ikorodu, Isolo and Ifako Ijaiye all to Ayinke House in Ikeja.

Sometimes during this travel, complications occur in labour and the worst happens. We lose either the child, the mother or sometimes both.

Since we started building these centres, the story has changed. The incidence of death during labour has dropped significantly because the facilities in Ikorodu, Isolo and Ifako Ijaiye are serving their purpose.

Taxpayers' money is well spent, and even as we speak, Ayinke House is undergoing a major reconstruction with new equipment to bring it to the standards that we now have in these new centres.

This same type of facility is now ready for handover in Surulere, Amuwo Odofin and Alimosho, while the one in Ibjeu Lekki is under construction.

Interestingly, our Government has approved two more for Year 2012 to be located in Badagry and Epe and this will bring the number to 10 (Ten).

As I said, the Ajeromi Maternal and Child Centre is the fourth of these projects to be commissioned. The project was completed and opened to the public in July 2011.

Operations commenced on the 25th July 2011 and as at November 27, 2011 the records reflect antenatal clinic attendance of 2,116, gynecology clinic attendance of 783, and pediatric clinic attendance of 4,423. 254 out of the pediatric clientele required hospitalization.

This facility has recorded 254 deliveries inclusive of 94 Caesarean Sections and 31 gynecological surgeries.

It is my fervent hope that the availability of these services would complement other maternal and child survival strategies being implemented by the State.

I am confident that families, communities and leaders can be counted on to play their pivotal roles in the proper utilization of these unique facilities to provide the desired outcomes.

To the good people of Ajeromi-Ifelodun local government area, I say congratulations as we share this moment in history and pray that this centre will provide the expected succor to our mothers and children.

Indeed while we are confident that the trepidation of pregnancies will now be supplanted by the celebration of safe delivery and happy motherhood, we must remind ourselves that birth control and family planning is a responsibility that all of us must take seriously.

Our war against poverty will be difficult to win, if nothing is done to aggressively control our population growth. If we control the numbers, the feast will be plentiful.

Distinguished ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure and privilege to formally commission the Maternal and Child Health Centre at Ajeromi General Hospital to the glory of God and the benefit of humanity.

I thank you all.

Eko o ni baje o!

BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOlA (SAN)
Governor of Lagos State
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
emiye:

I know you will not give up, you know in your heart you don't want to be convinced !

Even if i shove the development works and strides of fashola in to your face, you will never see it. You are damned.

The only people i am disappointed about are the innocently gullible people.
You are still not listing the locations of the 8 maternal and child care health centers. If you list them and they are verified true, i will stay convinced, but not until then. No need getting sentimental about this. I have as much right as you do to demand what my tax money is being used for.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by FrankC3: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
@emiye
Now you are talking! Ajeromi Maternal and Child care center. Now, let people that know this hospital well enough give us the history. What it was before Fashola's intervention and what it is now. Was it newly constructed and renovated? At what cost? What are the cost components?

One listed, fact checkers can carry on with it while we await the remaining 7. We have to veryfy every claim of a Nigerian politician, including Fashola!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2012
Frank-C:
@emiye
Now you are talking! Ajeromi Maternal and Child care center. Now, let people that know this hospital well enough give us the history. What it was before Fashola's intervention and what it is now. Was it newly constructed and renovated? At what cost? What are the cost components?

One listed, fact checkers can carry on with it while we await the remaining 7. We have to veryfy every claim of a Nigerian politician, including Fashola!

You are a clown, an unrepentant one at that. I can deduce your IQ , bye for now.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
emiye: https://www.nairaland.com/1080624/mimiko-wins-ondo-gubernatorial-poll/9

This is so pathetic! I am glad now I opened this thread. So you shamelessly posted this crap here as hospitals built by Fashola? Let me describe one of them for you.

It is a small building, not even fenced. By the side of the road. It is built as a face-me-I-slap-you style house. With about 8 rooms. A large double room with about six beds is used as the maternity ward! Then there is a large double sized room used as the reception from where about 2 nurses and a head nurse attend to at least 100 women. Sometimes you can have up to 400 women. I mean, the place is like a market place!

When you get there, you are asked to go and buy an exercise book for your consultation. Sometimes you have to wait for up to 2 hours to see a doctor. There is only 1 doctor available. Many times, the doctor is not on seat! I am going to post the pictures as soon as I can get to any of them to take pictures! These centers are not even qualified to be called health centers. Then the worst part is that, you have 1 of those in an area covering like 3 to 5 local governments!

I am so glad for this thread! It is time to throw the spotlight on Fashola and debunk the myths created by a biased and partisan media! So Pathetic!

These folks have no shame at all! Those maternity centers are not hospitals please. Don't insult nigerians. They are not even qualified as health centers. They are glorified pharmacies and consultation centers at best. If that is what Fashola has done in 6 years, then uduaghan is better than him. The mimiko centers are good examples of hospital not this thing you have mentioned. It is instrutive in the first place, that they are refered to as maternity centers. Please list hospitals that Fashola has built. Thank you!

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2012
^^^ i saw you viewing earlier, so you were hiding only to come back after a while to write this rubbish,

This are some of the pix at the commissioning of Ajeromi mcc,

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
More pix, i know you will refuse to go and die ! damned idiotttt

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by emiye(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
Does that look like a small building not fenced ?

Your lies are exposed continually, yet you refuse to die ! shocked shocked
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Demdem(m): 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
emiye:

You are a clown, an unrepentant one at that. I can deduce your IQ , bye for now.

U should know by now that reasoning with these known fools is an impossible task. Kindly spend ur time wisely. See how den dey change goalpost gringrin

The chief fool earlier declared that fashola hasn't constructed one single road for the past 6yrs. How on earth will u reason with such a lost soul. grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Maternal and child Health centres are local govt projects na. If that's the case, then just one month allocation of N30billion can build over 600 of such maternal and child health centre at N50million each. State govts should be constructing mega-general hospitals that will provide secondary and tertiary health care. I'm so shocked that these ACN propagandists find it difficult to point any tangible state govt grade project executed by Fashola in almost 6yrs rule. Nna meeen!!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by GARRIx7(m): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
@Emiye & Babapupa: S!lly9gerian and LostHope are 2 f00ls that need no convincing. After claiming that "nothing has been done", they shift to "the facility aint Good enough"..

Pls keep posting those pics for the neutrals who are currently viewing this thread.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by wirinet(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2012
It is a wonderful thing that Fashola's apologists have taken up the challenge and provided us with a project initiated, funded and completed by governor fashola, which is the Ajeromi Maternity Clinic. Before we can finally accept our shame of being haters, can someone from Ajeromi help us confirm that the project is actually as hyped? We need to know that the project is new and not a renovation of an existing clinic as we have known to be fashola's style. At least Ajeromi is one of the largest local government in lagos, so it should be expected that we should have a few hundred nairalanders who can confirm the authenticity of the project.

We might be luck and get a feedback from a member who have actually used the services of this clinic.

As for a new maternity clinic in Ikorodu, i can confirm that one as a white lie. I live in Ikorodu, and all Fashola did was to renovate (mainly paint job) the existing general hospital at Ikorodu.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 12:17am On Dec 23, 2012
GARRI (x7):
@Emiye & Babapupa: S!lly9gerian and LostHope are 2 f00ls that need no convincing. After claiming that "nothing has been done", they shift to "the facility aint Good enough"..

Pls keep posting those pics for the neutrals who are currently viewing this thread.

My post is very clear!

Fashola has not built any hospital. Nothing has changed and no one has faulted that. So your rants are meaningless. It is shameful that you lot have been doing research for the past 24 hours since I put up this thread to find what Fashola has done.

If you tell me that 8 child maternal centers are now hospitals, then you lot need to be lined on the street and flogged with koboko! You guys have got to be the hypocrites of the century if you cannot provide any serious stuff of note for over 6 years of Fashola's government. All you lot have been typing since yesterday are insults just to try and derail the thread, but I won't fall for such cheap stuff. I will stay the course religiously and painstakingly!

All the myths of Fashola are being laid bare on this thread for all to see. I will not accept proposed projects because you lot don't accept that for other state governments and FG. We will use the same standards you guys have set to x-ray Fashola inside out and see how the cookie crumbles!

Why is there no portable water in 6 years and infact, 13 years?

Name 1 new hospital he has done in 6 years?

Name one major road he has constructed in 6 years?

Why did he increase school fees for LASU by over 1000%?

Why are Lagos public schools in a mess and only the very poor send their children there?

Why has he been brutalising peaceful protesters?

Why has he thrown Lagos into a traffic chaos?

What is he doing with such huge monthly IGR of about 30 billion apart from planting and tending flowers?

Why is the Lagos water ways project abandoned?

Why can't he conduct free elections like GEJ is doing?

Why did he sack 788 doctors and couldn't manage the crisis? Is that how he will manage ASUU and Labour if he were president?

What has he really achieved in 6 years apart from clearing Oshodi? Or is that all there is to being a successful Lagos state gorvernor for 6 years?

I need answers! Or else hide your heads in shame!

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 23, 2012
thelastPope:

My post is very clear!

Fashola has not built any hospital. Nothing has changed and no one has faulted that. So your rants are meaningless. It is shameful that you lot have been doing research for the past 24 hours since I put up this thread to find what Fashola has done.

If you tell me that 8 child maternal centers are now hospitals, then you lot need to be lined on the street and flogged with koboko! You guys have got to be the hypocrites of the century if you cannot provide any serious stuff of note for over 6 years of Fashola's government. All you lot have been typing since yesterday are insults just to try and derail the thread, but I won't fall for such cheap stuff. I will stay the course religiously and painstakingly!

All the myths of Fashola are being laid bare on this thread for all to see. I will not accept proposed projects because you lot don't accept that for other state governments and FG. We will use the same standards you guys have set to x-ray Fashola inside out and see how the cookie crumbles!

Why is there no portable water in 6 years and infact, 13 years?

Name 1 new hospital he has done in 6 years?

Name one major road he has constructed in 6 years?

Why did he increase school fees for LASU by over 1000%?

Why are Lagos public schools in a mess and only the very poor send their children there?

Why has he been brutalising peaceful protesters?

Why has he thrown Lagos into a traffic chaos?

What is he doing with such huge monthly IGR of about 30 billion apart from planting and tending flowers?

Why is the Lagos water ways project abandoned?

Why can't he conduct free elections like GEJ is doing?

Why did he sack 788 doctors and couldn't manage the crisis? Is that how he will manage ASUU and Labour if he were president?

What has he really achieved in 6 years apart from clearing Oshodi? Or is that all there is to being a successful Lagos state gorvernor for 6 years?

I need answers! Or else hide your heads in shame!
Nna meen!! Can you imagine that for over 48hrs that this thread has been up, the ACN propagandists cannot point to any tangible state govt project executed by Fashola in the last 6yrs? I'm so SHOCKED to the marrow. To be sincere, with the kind of propaganda and hype in the media, I was expecting torrents of mega-projects. To make matters worse, someone now posted pictures of maternal and child centres as an achievement by a state govt that receives N30billion monthly in 6yrs. Somehow, even very analytical persons like myself fell for their propaganda. But who wouldn't when all what is thrown to our faces every second is Fashola this, Fashola that. Channelstv is even the worst culprit. Anyway, thank God for this thread. With what has been presented so far as achievement by Fashola in the last 6yrs, Fashola may have to compete with Theodore Orji for the worst performing governor. Nna meeen!! But we'r still observing and waiting for Fasholas projects sha! 48hrs gone!!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 3:38am On Dec 23, 2012
Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Tuesday handed over nine network of roads

http://www.lagosindicatoronline.com/Fashola_Hands_Over_Nine.html
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ba7man(m): 3:42am On Dec 23, 2012
I doubt if u guys live in Lagos and if u do, u both sound like ex-Okada riders or Paid PDP party members. I just woke up now to see how Fashola is givin u sleepless nights. Go and google the answers to your questions or go to Bed.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 3:43am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 3:45am On Dec 23, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors / Atiku Overrules Aide, To Attend Presidential Debate / Peter Ogban: PDP Hails Court For Jailing APC Rigging Prof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.