Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

The Truth About Fashola's Success - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Fashola's Success (23138 Views)

See What Wole Soyinka Wrote About Fashola(pic) / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:15am On Dec 23, 2012
Fashola Hands Over Adelabu Steeet, Ogunlana Drive, Akerele Street

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2012

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:21am On Dec 23, 2012
Home Ownership: Fashola Hands Over Another Set Of Housing Units In Ojokoro

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:24am On Dec 23, 2012

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:34am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by babapupa: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2012

NEXT......................................
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ba7man(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2012
All these pics are either photoshop or propaganda!!! Lol!!! I guess its right when they say "a pix speaks a thousand words"
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ochukoccna: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Our greatness is found in our service to others
Whilst Fashola is not complety flawless,he has brought law and order to bear
Something Ali Ebele Baba&his band of 40 thieves are scared stiff of
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ochukoccna: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2012
Something Ali Ebele Baba&his band of 40 something thieves are scared stiff of

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ochukoccna: 8:00am On Dec 23, 2012
Something Ali Ebele Baba&his visionless band of 40 something thieves are scared stiff of
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2012
@bubapupa, you are a real disgrace and have fully exposed yourself and you governor on NL. I am sooooo ashamed for you!

Look at what you have been posting as Fashola's achievements in 6 years. Disgraceful pictures! You even posted Fashola inspecting ferries he wants to bring in as achievements.

You posted and mentioned existing road that were renovated as achievments.

You posted shopping malls in surulere as achievements

You even posted unfinished tejuosho market, which ny the way was sold to goverment cronies who don't need it and are now re selling it back to the public as achievements!

You even posted renovated government offices as achievements. Office of the public defender? SMH!

These are your achievements for an excellent governors? Common!!! Even Mimiko will trounce this hands down not to talk of Oshiomole, Okorocha and the father of them all, Akpabio!

You even posted a paper water works that doesn't supply water to people's houses as achievements

For your information, there was a news documentary 2 days ago on AIT on the LSDPC blocks of flats in agege. The documentary was about fallen standards of houses in Nigeria and how houses have been collapsing in Lagos. The reporter then went on to show that it wasn't just private houses but government houses and guess what example she showed? Right! The LSDPC block of flats at agege. All the wall are cracking and the occupants have been asked to move out so it doesn't collapse on their heads. That is a true Lagos state government achievement! Lol!

In the end, my list of demands are still left completely unanswered! You have score a generous 5%. I mean, that is very generous!

Why is there no public water in our houses?

Why are Lagos schools only good enough for $2 dollar a day class

Why no new hospital in 6 years?

Why, why, why? If all this rubbish you are posting are Fashola's achievements, then you have truly justified my thread.

Please watch Rochas Okorocha's documentary on AIT and see what the man has done in less than 2 years. See how he has affected the lives of people in less than 2 years!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2012
FASHOLA FOR 2015!!!

gej and his monkeys are quaking already cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2012
Imagine this!

Fashola hands over Adelabu street, ogunlana drive and Akerele street!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Are they new roads? This is the height of propaganda. Keep posting and exposing yourself! Any Lagos resident who aint ACN butt lickers, reading this now will be laugjing at you. all you have been posting are existing roads. They are not Fashola's achievements. Ogunlana has always been a good road right from Masha bridge to lawanson. Adelabu was renovated by Tinubu. You are talking to a real surulere boy. You think you can come online and deceive people abi? Posting existing roads as Fashola's achievements is diabolical and you should be flogged for it!

You even posted a light rail project that might not even be ready in 2020 as an achievement! GEJ's own is 50% completed oh for your information! Lol!

Many Nigerians who have been hearing Fashola's name will be shocked right now that you had to post shopping malls as part of his achievements. They would have expected you to post ground breaking projects but obviously, there are none. Everything is just propaganda and more propaganda! It is just sooooo pathetic! I rest my case!

Keep exposing

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2012
all of a sudden, the same monkeys who called tinubu a thief are endorsing him cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin we no go hear from team drinkard

viva lasg - continuity - not vows, promises , committees, and spin and spellers
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2012
I want to thank you @bubapupa because you have actually helped me today! You have contributed more to my point than I could have ever imagined.

I am shocked that a governor actually held a ceremony and cutting of tape to hand over already existing roads as his achievements. And these are the so called achievements that the "whole world" have been praising him for. These is obviously how "he has constructed more roads than Ghana".

Please Ghanians, I apologise on behalf of our lying governor and his butt licking media! Please forgive him.

This is really scandalous! How can you hold a ceremony and hand over ogunlana, Adelabu and Akerele streets? This is very shameful and completely brings to the fore the truth that LASG has been running a propaganda machinery instead of performing and working for the people.

Please where is that Uduaghan chap on NL to come and post us better pictures. Maybe we will have to do a new thread to compare Uduaghan and Fashola's pictures and see if Fashola can actually beat Uduaghan! Please what is the name of that uduaghan chap again?

This has turned into a comedy really. But is it cool. The real problem is that the Lagos controlled media has tried to bamboozu us but thank God for social media. The spotlight has never really been thrown on Fashola and he has been having a free pass from a biased media. That has to change!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by GARRIx7(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2012
@Bubapupa: thanks for those pics. Ignore the f00ls and their rantings. Just keep posting the pics you have. So many by-standers now and later will judge for themselves and come to know who the real liars and hypocrites are...

@LostHope: You claimed that some of the roads were in order before Fashola, why not provide pictures and articles to back up ur claims just like Bubapupa has been doing. Why not expose the so-called lies with proof(picture etc) instead of ranting like a b1tch with a sore pnssy....
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2012
See your governors sterling achievement!

A sixty flat housing unit that goes for about 10 to 15 million naira per flat in a city of about 15 milliom people!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ROTFLMAO!

@bubapupa, you are sure the flats are not divided amongst you, oyb, demdem, eko ile, gbawe, shymexx, or they only gave you guys fairly used bold 2 to be posting on NL?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is morning of a thousand laughs, guaranteed. I should be paid for this thread, I swear!

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by drnoel: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2012
babapupa: Another dumb and ret/arded GEJ apologist..

When are you going to how us one single thing your uncle GEJ built and commissioned as a deputy governor, as a governor, as the vice president of Nigeria and as the president of Nigeria?

The thread below just called you a liar.

Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics)

https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/4

U must be related to Fashola or must be earning very well under him for u to come here and plainly say white is black. Fashola may be educated but he is a failure, he has failed Lagos state. He has no idea how to run a metropolis, talk less a metropolitan city like Lagos. GEJ may not have fulfilled his promises but I will vote him first b4 I even think of voting Fashola. Come to think of it, I won't even vote Fashola. Someone that makes catastrophic policies without even consulting experts. Like what he tried to do to doctors in Lagos.
Look don't come here and tell us bullshit without solid reasons. Even the link u posted to support ur point was full of shit

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by gidiMonsta(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2012
wirinet: It is a wonderful thing that Fashola's apologists have taken up the challenge and provided us with a project initiated, funded and completed by governor fashola, which is the Ajeromi Maternity Clinic. Before we can finally accept our shame of being haters, can someone from Ajeromi help us confirm that the project is actually as hyped? We need to know that the project is new and not a renovation of an existing clinic as we have known to be fashola's style. At least Ajeromi is one of the largest local government in lagos, so it should be expected that we should have a few hundred nairalanders who can confirm the authenticity of the project.

We might be luck and get a feedback from a member who have actually used the services of this clinic.

As for a new maternity clinic in Ikorodu, i can confirm that one as a white lie. I live in Ikorodu, and all Fashola did was to renovate (mainly paint job) the existing general hospital at Ikorodu.

This is a lie from the pit of hell. A new maternity wing was built at the General hospital Ikorodu, the building alone is bigger than most govt hospitals I've seen in other states.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by gidiMonsta(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2012
@op is a retar.d.

1. Education: Lagos schools have NEVER had it better! Public schools are now almost at par with most private schools in lagos. The standard of teaching has improved drastically from few years ago when our public schools were eye sores. For your information, my cousins attend lagos public schools. Almost every public school in Lagos is spotting a new look.

2. Waterways: Only a f00l will say the LASG hasn't done anything on this. Goto Ikorodu and see the newly constructed jetty, go around and see many more similar projects across the state.

3. Roads: how can you go around constructing new roads when the old ones are nothing to write home about? Fashola's first priority is rehabilitating exhisting roads before thinking of constructing any new ones. No other state in the federation has rehabilitated more roads than LASG.

4. Health: In the past 6years the standard of health facilities in Lagos state has really improved. You only need to visit to see for yourself. One remarkable thing about it is the fact that it isn't concentrated in one part of lagos, its across the state!

I agree that there's still a lot to be done but anybody that says Uncle Fash hasn't done anything in Lagos is only a good for nothing, retar.ded PDP ars.e licker that can never achieve anything in his life without handouts from a chronically corrupt party. I don't give a phock about ACN or CPC or PDP, I only listed the above to counter d @OPs initial bullshi.t post.

FASHOLA is working, gidimonsta is happy. Eko oni baje ooo
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2012
gidiMonsta:

This is a lie from the pit of hell. A new maternity wing was built at the General hospital Ikorodu, the building alone is bigger than most govt hospitals I've seen in other states.

Which one is all these craze about maternity wing and maternal centers ooohhh! Please show us hospital, not nursery! Lol

Na maternity wing dem go cure diabetes or do kidney transplant? This guys are too hillarious! Show us hospital. We are patiently waiting! Bwahahahahahahaha!

See the achievement of your governor. A hospital run buy touts!

Photo journalist brutalised by LASUTH staff
as release of Dana Air corpses commence
A photojournalist from Leadership
Newspapers, Benedict Uwalaka, was on
Thursday brutalized by staff of Lagos State
University teaching Hospital (LASUTH)
mortuary for taking shots of events while the
corpses were released.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/08/09/photo-journalist-brutalised-by-lasuth-staff-as-release-of-dana-air-corpses-commence/
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2012
GARRI (x7):
@Bubapupa: thanks for those pics. Ignore the f00ls and their rantings. Just keep posting the pics you have. So many by-standers now and later will judge for themselves and come to know who the real liars and hypocrites are...

@LostHope: You claimed that some of the roads were in order before Fashola, why not provide pictures and articles to back up ur claims just like Bubapupa has been doing. Why not expose the so-called lies with proof(picture etc) instead of ranting like a b1tch with a sore pnssy....

They are not new roads ooooohhhhhh! Liars!!! They are not new roads. Akerele, ogunlana and adelabu are not new roads. They have been existing before youi were born and have been functioning!

You said your governor has constructed more roads than Ghana, a whole country! Wow! Please show us these roads!

Are they underground?

Are they inside the Lagoon?

Are they in the sky? Please show us the roads that are more than Ghana roads! Otherwise you need to officially apologise to Ghanians for comparing yourselves to them! Your governor held a ceremony and handed over existing roads as achievements! 419! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Wetin we no go see for naija! Hahaahahahahahaha! Una sabi propaganda sha! I duff my hat!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by GARRIx7(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2012
thelastPope:

They are not new roads ooooohhhhhh! Liars!!! They are not new roads. Akerele, ogunlana and adelabu are not new roads. They have been existing before youi were born and have been functioning!

You said your governor has constructed more roads than Ghana, a whole country! Wow! Please show us these roads!

Are they underground?

Are they inside the Lagoon?

Are they in the sky? Please show us the roads that are more than Ghana roads! Otherwise you need to officially apologise to Ghanians for comparing yourselves to them! Your governor held a ceremony and handed over existing roads as achievements! 419! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Wetin we no go see for naija! Hahaahahahahahaha! Una sabi propaganda sha! I duff my hat!
Stop ranting. Pls provide picture and articles to back ur claim that those roads where in Good working order before Fashola came in... waiting..

Meanwhile I'm not a Lagosian..
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2012
Now showing in Cinemas Nationwide!
The ground breaking and sterling performance of governor Fashola!
Produced by @bubapupa aka the dumbo!
Starring Demdem the retardashian!
Supporting cast: shymexx, oyb and all the resident ACN touts on NL!
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Set desginer: Eko Ile
Features:

60 flats for 15 million Lagosians going for 10 to 15 million per flat
Akerele, Adelabu and ogunlana streets handed over to the public as new roads 45 years after construction
Maternity wards that can perform kidney transplant and cure HIV floods Lagos!
Light rail to be opened 20-02-20
Public schools for $2 a day masses now admiting!
IPP that powers government offices and traffic lights. Maybe we can add maternity centers by 2015!
LASU schools fees now at par with foreign universities while facilities are at par with government technical colleges!
Fashola is still negotiating ferries to be shipped after 2015 elections!
Pay as you win elections now available in Lagos!
Fashola creates traffic relaxation time for lagosians as he ensures passengers now sit in the traffic for 5 hours. Remember this is a first from Fashola!
Choi! This governor they perform oh! All these achievements with 30 billion monthly IGR! Lol!
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by drnoel: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
thelastPope: Now showing in Cinemas Nationwide!
The ground breaking and sterling performance of governor Fashola!
Produced by @bubapupa aka the dumbo!
Starring Demdem the retardashian!
Supporting cast: shymexx, oyb and all the resident ACN touts on NL!
Waka pass by Gbawe.
Set desginer: Eko Ile
Features:

60 flats for 15 million Lagosians going for 10 to 15 million per flat
Akerele, Adelabu and ogunlana streets handed over to the public as new roads 45 years after construction
Maternity wards that can perform kidney transplant and cure HIV floods Lagos!
Light rail to be opened 20-02-20
Public schools for $2 a day masses now admiting!
IPP that powers government offices and traffic lights. Maybe we can add maternity centers by 2015!
LASU schools fees now at par with foreign universities while facilities are at par with government technical colleges!
Fashola is still negotiating ferries to be shipped after 2015 elections!
Pay as you win elections now available in Lagos!
Fashola creates traffic relaxation time for lagosians as he ensures passengers now sit in the traffic for 5 hours. Remember this is a first from Fashola!
Choi! This governor they perform oh! All these achievements with 30 billion monthly IGR! Lol!

we now see the irony of the man called Fashiola
but fashiola sympathesizers have completely taken over this forum
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Demdem(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Impressive work by Fashola so far.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ballabriggs: 6:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
thelastPope: Imagine this!

Fashola hands over Adelabu street, ogunlana drive and Akerele street!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Are they new roads? This is the height of propaganda. Keep posting and exposing yourself! Any Lagos resident who aint ACN butt lickers, reading this now will be laugjing at you. all you have been posting are existing roads. They are not Fashola's achievements. Ogunlana has always been a good road right from Masha bridge to lawanson. Adelabu was renovated by Tinubu. You are talking to a real surulere boy. You think you can come online and deceive people abi? Posting existing roads as Fashola's achievements is diabolical and you should be flogged for it!

You even posted a light rail project that might not even be ready in 2020 as an achievement! GEJ's own is 50% completed oh for your information! Lol!

Many Nigerians who have been hearing Fashola's name will be shocked right now that you had to post shopping malls as part of his achievements. They would have expected you to post ground breaking projects but obviously, there are none. Everything is just propaganda and more propaganda! It is just sooooo pathetic! I rest my case!

Keep exposing

Are you really daft? What is the point in building new when the existing ones need to be totally reconstructed given years of neglect? You think he is another Jona? That is strategy and that is why I say he is a man of vision, he knows where he is moving to. Lagos has a free health service, it has a free education programme up to secondary school and it gives free vocational education. What the hell has Jona to offer us apart from cassava bread and theft of N5 trillion.

Tell Jona to complete that Benin-Ore road since Madueke cried in 2007. It is 5 years now, e never reach them to complete. Dem one die inside helicopter again?
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by thelastPope(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
Demdem: Impressive work by Fashola so far.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by geeez: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
Great pics!

Eko o Ni baje

Yorubaland o Ni baje

For all those calling these pictures photoshop, we know for you it's too good to be true

Sure rocks to be Yoruba. Haters can hate
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by Demdem(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2012
thelastPope:

U are lost and the best is to ignore u while showcasing the works of fashola . Again, fashola has done well though much still needs to be done.
Re: The Truth About Fashola's Success by ba7man(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2012
thelastPope:

Dude, calm down. Those roads were existing pot-hole filled death traps but the tar was scraped off, relaid, sidewalks and road divides constructed and the road markers painted on it. That story of collapsing LSDPC buildings in Agege is a lie, it must be the old ones you're talkin about . And the buildings may cost 10million but it also has a payment plan that an average employed citizen with a good paying job can afford. The hospitals are large and real (I'v been in one). I'v lived in Lagos all my life and this is the first time I'm seein this amount of change at once. Point to another time(except Jakande) that a Governor has been this active.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Award Plaque Given Out By Ortom, Benue Governor, Sparks Outrage. Photos / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.