Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? (528 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / TD Jakes’ Daughter Ends Her 4-year Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2012
Well as for me, I've had enough punn!es, clubbed hard, test driven the car of my dreams, punched a huge muscular dude in the face and got away with it(i've always wanted to do it), bungee jumped smiley.. Had a fun filled life with no regrets. What about ya!? cool
Re: Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 21, 2012
Lived in nigeria,had enough.Abeg world end quick quick.
Re: Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2012
Kamanda: Lived in nigeria,had enough.Abeg world end quick quick.
Lol
Re: Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by ihedioramma: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2012
FOR ME AM TRAYING TO STOP ALL SIN'S AND LIVE AS JESUS TOLD US. AND FOR YOU EVERY BODY ALIFE TODAY WILL NOT BE ALIFE THE DAY THE WORLD WILL END. IF A MAN DIE'S THAT IS HE'S OR HER END OF THE WORLD . LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND FORGET WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING SO THAT IF THE WORLD END OR YOU DIE, YOU WILL HAPPY .
Re: Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2012
ihedioramma: FOR ME AM TRAYING TO STOP ALL SIN'S AND LIVE AS JESUS TOLD US. AND FOR YOU EVERY BODY ALIFE TODAY WILL NOT BE ALIFE THE DAY THE WORLD WILL END. IF A MAN DIE'S THAT IS HE'S OR HER END OF THE WORLD . LIVE A GOOD LIFE AND FORGET WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING SO THAT IF THE WORLD END OR YOU DIE, YOU WILL HAPPY .
Wtf is this guy's point lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by ihedioramma: 9:20am On Dec 21, 2012
MY P IS STOP MAKING PLAY THAT THE WORLD DID NOT END TODAY. OR DO YOU NO THE LAST DAY YOU WILL HERE THE WORLD OF GOD ?
Re: Would You Have Any Regrets If The World Truly Ends Today? by UyiIredia(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
I have never had $ex. That would be my regret.

(1) (Reply)

Joe4christ Seeking To Communicate With ...... Aka Mr Godwin / Atheists Please Help Me! / Obey God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.