Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? (4617 Views)

What Does It Mean If Your Employer Is Advertising For Your Position / Why Are Most Women In Position Of Authority Strict / Do Women Make Better Managers Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by NEROSKY(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
This thought just pinged me now,(but i no get BB o! wink ) and I was tempted to ask..Ladies/women out their am not tryna devalue or downgrade any sex,am just tryna be experimental and realistic..
I have seen women in police force who do more harm than good in carrying out their duties, embrass who is able to keep them at home,Unable to accept a plea and many other...

Another case is when you are been invigilated by woman in school or in a project (U don dat day be dat)
If she become bride winner,gbaguan!! INSULTs will flow like flood..
Many other thing, N:B am not tryna say theirs no good women out there ! Just that majority overways..

I remember when she(mY gf at sch) use to say i dont woman to invigilate us o! I will be like, ''U no bi woman'', she will say , ''I no how we dey behave''..

NL pls whats you thought on this?
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by OkochiZico(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
First to thread. Yes women in position are more mean than men, u no Okonjo, Dora, Oteh etc. They sabi do jare.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Troll: 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes They Probably Are...But Being Mean Doesn't Make Them Wicked. Some Are Just Strict Because They Don't Want To Be Seen As A "Weak Vessel"
My Former Boss (Madam) Was Mean And One Could Almost Shyte In Their Pants When She's Approaching You, But She Was A Generous Lady. That Benevolence Alone Earned Her Much Love And Appreciation.

...Meanwhile I Almost Made It, If Y'All Know What I Mean. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes they are very mean!
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by olu4life(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Absolutely! Women are mean than men. For example: compare a female driver to its male counterpart. Women are so aggresive and mean while driving. Hardly gives people chances on the road.
Also try to check female bosses,they are so rude,mean and aggresive. Doesnt take thrash unlike the male bosses. In conclusion, i would say not all woman is mean but to a greater percentage
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Bantino(m): 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes very mean especially to their fellow women.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes!!! I have one im dealing with right here... Its stressful and you may end up not loving your job. You just got to stay strong. You are a man and keep in control. Be humble enough to apologise for a wrong you did not commit and be strong enough to hold your stand.

In this same office too I get to know that not all female bosses are mean.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by gbadexy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Iaz93:
who born you??

The guy has been spamming threads with hateful tribalistic comments deliberately.
I wonder why the mods haven't done something.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by cnnolofofo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes we are. tongue
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by blasterman(m): 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
women r very emotional so they lose there senses and act with no concscience. but dats only for a brief moment. men are more cut throat and decsive
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Iaz93: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
gbadexy:

The guy has been spamming threads with hateful tribalistic comments deliberately.
he should be banned!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Troll: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
One Reason I Love Women In Power Is That You May Phuck Up And Get Away With (Especially If You're Young And Handsome Or Intelligent) Like Moi tongue
I Remember When I Was Poking One Of My Madam's Daughters, She Later Found Out But Took The Matter Lightly. Had It Being Her Late Husband Was Alive Then, Na Different Tori I For Dey Talk Today. grin
I Love Independent And Strong Women Most Especially The Intelligent Ones.
More Power To Women cheesy
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by danny301: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Women in positions of authority are generally mean compared to men.... They are very strict and usually inconsiderate and this make them good managers but definitely not good leaders. Women are good in managing resources and personnels to attain organizational goals but are too impatience to bring out the best from individuals and that is why i said they cannot be good leaders.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by NEROSKY(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pls Seun,introduce online brain test before registration..

If we live lagos for una,na em be say,you no go get money again, No more final babes, no market,because na only groundnut una sabi sell..

Imagine this tribalist o!..you 4get ur brain 4 mechanic,

Even D most ediotic person knw d people wey hold lagos n Nigeria... U jst need Cognitive therapy......No ulterior motives

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Originalsly: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes..most of them are. It's like they use every opportunity to prove that they are tough. They can be very nice but as soon as they get that position of power....grrrrrrr.....d voice get deeper....the volume get louder.....the tone get mean...and there is nothing you can now tell hmmm....d dictator. Hey...my experience!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by boolet: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
It would be wrong to generalize, but on an average scale, they are more boSsy, paranoid and feminist. I tell this from experience
wink
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Les: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
gbadexy:

guy i no know o, seun and co will be ready to hide my post but d last to ban dat slowpoke. I cant even believe dat lunatic is still free on d streets of nairaland. I'll still say it again, na seun i blame not him.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by daryoor(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
i think thier aggression is a defence mechanism to deal with the suspicion that men will take them for a ride- a lot of men really think women are the weaker sex anyway.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yeap! Ladies are 2 mean,strict wen eva dey r in positions, nairaland is a gud example, i see no reason y seun should make ladies d most of his mods, just few men, due to this diz girls started banning we guys anyao.. It ain't there fault sha but seun's!
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by 1ndidi2(f): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
I have this aunt that was made LG chairman! Meeen! Come and see her slapping grown up- pot bellied- dimkpa/agbalagba MEN anyhow! U even had to answer her as 'yes sir'

True most of us tend to overdue it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by sneedpahpaz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Drock4christ: Yeap! Ladies are 2 mean,strict wen eva dey r in positions, nairaland is a gud example, i see no reason y seun should make ladies d most of his mods, just few men, due to this diz girls started banning we guys anyao.. It ain't there fault sha but seun's!
Dude,do Ʊ knw if seun is a male of female?dnt see d point in dis thread sef,cos some male bosses too r lyk dat,its jst left 2 each individuals' xperience.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Bantino: Yes very mean especially to their fellow women.

while men are just mean to everybody. undecided grin

but seriously, only the men and women who have insecurity issues
and egos become douche bags when given power of any sort.

it's not all.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by BE811APP: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
The Only Answer to ur Question. Is 1: Women in Power are mean bcuz dey WANT to EARN "respect".....

That's jst it....dey dnt want anybody to look down on dem as women!!!!!

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by BE811APP: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
The Only Answer to ur Question. Is 1: Women in Power are mean bcuz dey WANT to EARN "respect".....

That's jst it....dey dnt want anybody to look down on dem as women!!!!!

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
NEROSKY:

[size=18pt]Pls Seun,introduce online brain test before registration..[/size]

If we live lagos for una,na em be say,you no go get money again, No more final babes, no market,because na only groundnut una sabi sell..

Imagine this tribalist o!..you 4get ur brain 4 mechanic,

Even D most ediotic person knw d people wey hold lagos n Nigeria... U jst need Cognitive therapy......No ulterior motives

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
In my day to day activities dealing with executives, i noticed that women tends to be much more difficult. That doesnt mean all, some arent at all.
Especially those that dont have any pri*ck that services them constantly. Believe u me, those ones are deadly.
Re: Why Are Women In Position More Mean Than Men??? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Drock4christ: Yeap! Ladies are 2 mean,strict wen eva dey r in positions, nairaland is a gud example, i see no reason y seun should make ladies d most of his mods, just few men, due to this diz girls started banning we guys anyao.. It ain't there fault sha but seun's!

But the female mods are nice naw. Its the male mods people usually complain about (like sexkillz and maclatunji)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada: MSc in Oil & Gas Mgt? / Is Psychology Guidance And Counselling A Good Course? / Mathematics Or Computer Science,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.