Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

' See This Village Girll' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ' See This Village Girll' (2051 Views)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

' See This Village Girll' by hypergig(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
In describing how charming i look you would probably say that have got the looks of george clooney,will smith,with a bit of brad pitt all rolled into me...wallahi i be top notch fine boy,av got nice facial features and a wowwy skin tone to compliment my outlook.

My awesome looks tend to be the reason for ma being proud and it has really eaten deep into my inner core and ruined sum section of me,I always think I can have my way when it comes to ladies and I do have my ways with them not until I met chidinma...

Though the girl is the crude sort cz na from village she come from,but the world revolves around her,she's a mermaid trudging the landscape above,the type wey dey dey call mammy water,but she's just too adamant and cock headed,she no won do ma bidding nd what av got for her na genuine love oh..nlanders I need una help oh..I don exhaust my pick up lines and she no still gree.
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Flashaldrin(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Your english should remove all 'proudness' in you.
Prolly why even a village girl no gree for you undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: ' See This Village Girll' by 190theclown: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: Your english should remove all 'proudness' in you.
grin grin grin grin

be nice
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Flashaldrin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin grin grin

be nice
bro i try naaa undecided
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by 190theclown: 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
its a festive period be nice to all grin grin grin
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by omega25red(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: Your english should remove all 'proudness' in you.
left hook and an upper cut DING DING it's a knock out grin grin
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by hypergig(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
@flashaldrin fenks for the pointer,,am nt above mistakes..
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by heed101(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Date a friend of hers that you know she(chidinma) is more beautiful than. I bet u bro, she will be jealous and u can now take that advantage to win her heart grin
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Flashaldrin(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
heed101: Date a friend of hers that you know she(chidinma) is more beautiful than. I bet u bro, she will be jealous and u can now take that advantage to win her heart grin
birds of same feather. . .

1 Like

Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Flashaldrin:
birds of same feather. . .

even you.... its birds of a feather

4 Likes

Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
joeydozzy:

even you.... its birds of a feather
Kettle calling the Pot black. It's!
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
careytommy:
Kettle calling the Pot black. It's!

this is a chat forum. without punctuation goes
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by heed101(m): 6:13am On Dec 22, 2012
Why this gbagaun detection? Please advice my guy now. He need the help
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by hypergig(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2012
Why una dey act as if english na una birth right,,,no be learn u learn..we are all prone to errors jor
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by jhydebaba(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Trust Nairaland derailers...

Bros, just get her a blackberry this festive season, I bet u, she'll be for keep this xmas cheesy
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by hypergig(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2012
@flashaldrin u dunce die oh...english na ur birth right..
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by BasseyJ(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2012
;DLWTMBgrin, here's one of the reason i try to always visit Nairaland each morning for my morning dose of laughter gringringrin . Sha,@OP, just give her some space, she'll think something is wrong, and she'll be the one trying to get close to you, but you sef, u would have asked to be her friend, gals hardly refuse that, then when both of you spend more time together, you can WOW her wif all your said skills and attributes
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Flashaldrin(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
apocalypse:

His can be overlooked just as you used a capital P to start a word in the middle of a sentence but misquoting a proverb is unpardonable.
you be proper dunce oo, who told you i was quoting a proverb?? I can rephrase, paraphase and misphrase a proverb any way i want as far as i dont misplace the tenses. Once again, you're a proper dunce.
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2012
U have no future
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: ' See This Village Girll' by 190: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin grin grin

what the heck is going on here
see english and niglish flying around

runs outta thread with tail behind legs grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

stocked and in love with a lazy boyfriend / Woman Watching 50 Shades Of Grey Arrested For Masturbating At Movie Theater / Our Question To All Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.