Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (14233 Views)

Pics: Nigerian Army Have Inducted The BTR-94 (APC) / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Demdem(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
Excellent development.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by enyojo(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Congrats Pst Bakare
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Congrats to Tunde Bakare.. A well deserved victory!!!

Congrats also to China Aso ebi on his Induction into the Hall of SHAME...
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by yokiti: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Congrats to the deserving clergyman! More power to your elbow and greater results oriented steps from you sir.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by seanet01: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
A very good development. Congrats to Bakare. 7
congrat also to asunu achebiwere for his induction into the house of shame.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by 175(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
seanet01: A very good development. Congrats to Bakare. 7
congrat also to asunu achebiwere for his induction into the house of shame.

heheheheh make thunder fire ur nyash lol. . . . .
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by OsunOriginal: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
175:

heheheheh make thunder fire ur nyash lol. . . . .

Congrats to Tunde Bakare - the only pastor worthy of being called Man of God in Nigeria.

And for you 175, may Amadioha strike that your akpu mouth.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 30, 2012
Congrats to Pastor Tunde Bakare...
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by ortopazz(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Taking a cursory look at this thread with emphasis on the votes cast so far,I can safely conclude that the self styled Serving Overseer of Latter Rain Assembly,Pastor Tunde Bakare is coasting home to victory,without pre-empting the moderators and those who are yet to cast their votes.

However,below is my tribute to the man I refer to as as a multi-dimensional persona.Tunde Bakare,pastor,politician,lawyer,activist:

Tunde Bakare 58 IS A LAWYER AND PASTOR but he is standing out from the maddening crowd of lewd lawyers and prodigal pastors.He has shown exemplary courage and taken his courage on a road show.He and his group, the Save Nigeria Group, has touched the imagination of his fellow citizens by restoring their right to question and challenge inequitable government policies by unblocking their minds ,which have been weighed down by successive oppressive governments.

However,the consistency with which Bakare challenges the government to do what is right and lawful for the benefit of the Nigerian citizens often portrays as a man who is wont to cause controversy and set the society on fire.He is a man of courage.He has moved against the virulent forces.

When Gani Fawehinmi was alive,people accused the irrepressible human rights lawyer of the love of fame and publicity simply because he showed courage in confronting the establishment when occasions called for it,but he needed neither fame nor publicity because he had both already though his legal writings and publications.For Gani and Bakare,the show of courage is no scheme for advancement,it is no scheme to to humiliate others or to make life comfortable for themselves.For them,the show of courage seems to be a way of life.For real men of courage,fear is afraid of them.

Bakare,the Pastor of Latter Rain Assembly has shown the kind of courage exhibited by the Hebrew midwives,Shiphrah and Puah,who were instructed by the autocratic King Pharoah of Egypt to kill all boys as soon as they were born.The defied the King and let the boys live.Bakare’s courage can also be compared to that of Moses’s mother who hid her newly born son for three months and risked the anger of the King.Her courage saved her boy.

Bakare is the equivalent of the Good Samaritan.Some Pastors are Bad Samaritans,they are truth benders,they scavenge for money by hook or crook,their only desire is to build empires of filth and this vaulting ambition blinds them to the true essence of religion,blinds them from dispensing the gift of Good Samaritanism.At a time of depression,desperation sends people to all sort of places for placation but Bakare is one of the exceptional shepherds who worry about the well-being of their sheep whether the attend his church or not.That is why he would take up the fight for a better Nigeria.

Bakare is also a lawyer.Lawyers are partisan professionals.They are hired by one party,they speak for one party,they defend one party,the party that hires them.As a lawyer,he could have chosen to defend big,thieving multi-nationals who are ripping off poor widows and orphans but he did not.No one hired Bakare but he is defending Nigeria without a fee.That is the stuff of patriotism.

Bakare does not have the gift of flaming oratory.He says commonsensical things in a frank and direct manner.He doesn’t waste words,he just says what needs to be said but what he says touches the nerve because it is true.Truth is oratory.It needs no embellishment,no decoration,no dressing up.And it takes me of courage to say the truth,the inconvenient truth and to fight for its triumph.

A good Nigeria can only be built by courage.As J.M Barrie said “Courage is the thing.All goes if courage goes.”.Tunde Bakare,pastor,lawyer,activist is a man of great courage which is why NAIRALANDERS in my humble opinion has chosen him as winner of the POLITICS SECTION:HALL OF FAME 2012.
ehn ehn
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Obinoscopy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Congrats Tunde Bakare, ur Save Nigeria Group really saved this country from the grasp of tyrants who wanted to destroy the country. However his partisan involvement in politics have tainted his image a little

Nevertheless he merits this year's Hall of Fame.

Hall of Shame was inconclusive thus no one can say anyone got the Shame Award. Congrats Tunde Bakare once more
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by ayox2003: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Jarus: FINAL RESULT

PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE : 95
PROFESSOR BARTH NNAJI : 84
OCCUPYNIGERIA PROTESTERS : 29

Ladies and gentlemen, join me in welcoming Pastor Tunde Bakare into Nairaland Hall of Fame.

See you next year, Godwilling

Congrats! PTB.

He deserves the award. Not only did he organise a protest to support GEJ when Yar adua was sick. He also rejected the $50,000 'transport fare' that GEJ presented to him.

Also organised the subsidy protest that removed the veil from the cabals that have been holding this nation in bondage. A staunch believer in good governance who put the government on its toes.

Kudos.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
Whilst i have a lot of respect and admiration for the Bakare.

We really should have honoured the 20 courageous Fuel price protestors that gave up their lives during the protests in a bid to better our lives.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by DrummaBoy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
A hearty congratulation to Pastor B, my Pastor and mentor.
Thank you NLandrs for honoring ths great man of courage.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Was passing by, but found it irresistible to comment on the foregoing. PTB deserves this honor, I salute him for his consistency over the years and his astute passion for good governance which will translate to better life for the common man. If we can just have more people like him, wearing the cloth of since doggedness, tenacity to a just cause, love for mother land; then Nigeria, our Nigeria will be a better place.

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Kabikala(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2013
I disagree with this award.

Bakare is a bitter person voicing out his frustrations at GEJ for losing in the 2011 elections. His inconsistency is legendary. After running down Buhari and affirming that he has no plans of contesting elections, he aligned with the same guy he earlier claimed has nothing to offer Nigeria to be his running mate out of ambition.

Above all, this guy finds it difficult to distinguish his personal opinions from what he claims God is telling him and his predictions have failed severally. Sometimes ago, he predicted that GEJ will not be president by October 2012. Well, we are already in 2013 and GEJ is still the president.

My biggest disappointment and the exact point where I parted ways with him however was his unbelievable silence when those southern corpers were murdered in cold blood in 2011 in some northern states. This guy had nothing to say about the grievous murders other than throwing tantrums about how the elections were rigged. This has been followed by his loud silence anytime Boko Haram strikes. Rather than condemn these blood-thirsty fanatics, he would always turn around to blame Jonathan.

He is no longer my hero.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2013
Know it today that Yorubas will vote for their candidate that is why they are propagating Gov. Fashola, who is just average in performance.

Igbos will vote for any person nearest to their tribe.

While few will vote based on the qualification and credibility of the Contestant as some people rightly voted Occupy Nigeria.

What differently can we attribute to Bakare devoid of Occupied Nigeria

Kabikala: I disagree with this award.

Bakare is a bitter person voicing out his frustrations at GEJ for losing in the 2011 elections. His inconsistsency is legendary. After running down Buhari and affirming that he has no plans of contesting elections, he aligned with the same guy he earlier claimed has nothing to offer Nigeria to be his running mate out of ambition.

Above all, this guy finds it difficult to distinguish his personal opinions from what he claims God is telling him and his predictions have failed severally. Sometimes ago, he predicted that GEJ will not be president by October 2012. Well, we are already in 2013 and GEJ is still the president.

My biggest disappointment and the exact point where I parted ways with him however was his unbelievable silence when those southern corpers were murdered in soem northern states in cold blood in 2011. This guy had nothing to say about the grievous murders other than his tantrums about how the elections were rigged This has been followed by his loud silence anytime Boko Haram strikes. Rather than condemn these blood-thristy fanatics, he would always turn around to blame Jonathan.

He is no longer my hero.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by DrummaBoy(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2013
Kabikala: I disagree with this award.

Bakare is a bitter person voicing out his frustrations at GEJ for losing in the 2011 elections. His inconsistency is legendary. After running down Buhari and affirming that he has no plans of contesting elections, he aligned with the same guy he earlier claimed has nothing to offer Nigeria to be his running mate out of ambition.

My biggest disappointment and the exact point where I parted ways with him however was his unbelievable silence when those southern corpers were murdered in cold blood in 2011 in some northern states. This guy had nothing to say about the grievous murders other than throwing tantrums about how the elections were rigged. This has been followed by his loud silence anytime Boko Haram strikes. Rather than condemn these blood-thirsty fanatics, he would always turn around to blame Jonathan.

He is no longer my hero.

May I offer a word on this issue as I try to approach the issues you raised paragraph by paragraph

Paragraph 1: It is easy to say Bakare is bitter when you consider he lost an election against GEJ and remains his worst critic; but Bakare is known to criticized past head of states, Pastors, and even Ojukwu; the question is "did he contest elections against those ones too?" If you would unbiasingly consider the context in which Bakare criticizes anyone, you would realize that the criticism was valid. And Yes he criticized Buhari once but came out to state he was wrong on the man and supported his candidacy before he was invited by Buhari to run for presidency.
Paragraph 2: Those who know Bakare well know that he prediction do come to pass. Among others, he predicted the time and manner with which Abacha will die and it happened. Recently he predicted ACN will loose gallantly in Ondo; and they did. Yes some of his prediction have not come to pass bc the best of prophets are still men at their best. It could be said that Jonah's prediction that Neneveh will be destroyed missed the mark. The issue about prophecy is that sometimes the prophetic word may not be clear to the prophet himself and he has to use words to describe what he is seeing to the best of his ability. It is only after the event that he understands it better himself. One certain thing about Bakare's prophecy on GEJ is that he is not Nigeria's messiah and at God's mercy to this nation, he would not finish his term in Aso-Rock.
Paragraph 3: Bakare's silence on the killings followed the silence of many other prominent Nigerians who believe that the fruit of voilence Nigeria is reaping is the result of years of PDP planting corruption in our body polity. There was no reason to talk officially on the issue since the CPC and Buhari, their party leader, had spoken on it. But then he did speak in passsing on the issue, making reference to it in his messages. Latter Rain being a church that offers prayers for the family of people lost to voilence in the nation.

And for his being not your hero; that is fine but considering the amount of votes he garnered from folks on this forum, he is an hero to some other people. You have your say, gentle man, but the majority have had thier way here.
Finally, in a nation were christianity has gone over to the dogs it is refreshing to know that someone like Bakare can still keep the touch of Christ shining. The people who voted for Bakare on this forum were mostly non-christians, what is a better way

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by DrummaBoy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
The people who voted Bakare on ths forum are mostly non.xtian. what better testimonybcan a man obtain for the cours of christ than this. Hebrew says the elders hav obtained a good report. Bakare has obtaind.a good report
, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
DrummaBoy: The people who voted Bakare on ths forum are mostly non.xtian. what better testimonybcan a man obtain for the cours of christ than this. Hebrew says the elders hav obtained a good report. Bakare has obtaind.a good report
, my friend.

They are Yorubas, trying to deny Engr. Barth Nnaji the award. If not most of them would have voted Occupy Nigeria.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Kabikala(m): 12:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
DrummaBoy:

May I offer a word on this issue as I try to approach the issues you raised paragraph by paragraph

Paragraph 1: It is easy to say Bakare is bitter when you consider he lost an election against GEJ and remains his worst critic; but Bakare is known to criticized past head of states, Pastors, and even Ojukwu; the question is "did he contest elections against those ones too?" If you would unbiasingly consider the context in which Bakare criticizes anyone, you would realize that the criticism was valid. And Yes he criticized Buhari once but came out to state he was wrong on the man and supported his candidacy before he was invited by Buhari to run for presidency.
Paragraph 2: Those who know Bakare well know that he prediction do come to pass. Among others, he predicted the time and manner with which Abacha will die and it happened. Recently he predicted ACN will loose gallantly in Ondo; and they did. Yes some of his prediction have not come to pass bc the best of prophets are still men at their best. It could be said that Jonah's prediction that Neneveh will be destroyed missed the mark. The issue about prophecy is that sometimes the prophetic word may not be clear to the prophet himself and he has to use words to describe what he is seeing to the best of his ability. It is only after the event that he understands it better himself. One certain thing about Bakare's prophecy on GEJ is that he is not Nigeria's messiah and at God's mercy to this nation, he would not finish his term in Aso-Rock.
Paragraph 3: Bakare's silence on the killings followed the silence of many other prominent Nigerians who believe that the fruit of voilence Nigeria is reaping is the result of years of PDP planting corruption in our body polity. There was no reason to talk officially on the issue since the CPC and Buhari, their party leader, had spoken on it. But then he did speak in passsing on the issue, making reference to it in his messages. Latter Rain being a church that offers prayers for the family of people lost to voilence in the nation.

And for his being not your hero; that is fine but considering the amount of votes he garnered from folks on this forum, he is an hero to some other people. You have your say, gentle man, but the majority have had thier way here.
Finally, in a nation were christianity has gone over to the dogs it is refreshing to know that someone like Bakare can still keep the touch of Christ shining. The people who voted for Bakare on this forum were mostly non-christians, what is a better way

How did you confirm that majority of those who voted Bakare were non-Christians?
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by caesaraba(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'll vote occupy Nigeria any day, anytime! Y'all enjoy your tribal banter.

*un-follows thread sharply*
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by DrummaBoy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
Kabikala:

How did you confirm that majority of those who voted Bakare were non-Christians?

Nairaland has a history of non-religious users. If in doubt check the religon section and see how hatred for anything religion is exhibited. It is safe to guess that
people like this voted Bakare. A great achievement i n this clime i should think.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Know it today that Yorubas will vote for their candidate that is why they are propagating Gov. Fashola, who is just average in performance.

Igbos will vote for any person nearest to their tribe.

While few will vote based on the qualification and credibility of the Contestant as some people rightly voted Occupy Nigeria.

What differently can we attribute to Bakare devoid of Occupied Nigeria

Igbos voted Shagari, Tofa and Obasanjo
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
I can't say who carried the majority vote in the East in 1993 between Abiola and Tofa.

However, I served as a polling Clerk during that election. 3/4 of the vote cast in my ward was for Abiola, mine inclusive.

dayokanu:

Igbos voted Shagari, Tofa and Obasanjo
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: I can't say who carried the majority vote in the East in 1993 between Abiola and Tofa.

However, I served as a polling Clerk during that election. 3/4 of the vote cast in my ward was for Abiola, mine inclusive.

Tofa won 3 of the 4 SE states in the election . that tells the whole story

Tofa won Abia, Enugu and Imo. Abiola won Anambra
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
At least am happy that my vote and that of our electoral ward helped him to scale through with majority of the votes cast nation-wide and acquiring the 25% for 2/3rd of all the states of the federation.

dayokanu:

Tofa won 3 of the 4 SE states in the election . that tells the whole story

Tofa won Abia, Enugu and Imo. Abiola won Anambra
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
So how do you justify voting for Shagari, Tofa and Obasanjo
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
I wasn't politically active during Shagari election in 1979. But asking why I voted a Yoruba against a Yoruba in 1999 is out of the question as it wasn't an election but a national gift to South West as a compensation for the crime against My Hero MKO.

May I remind you that my former Governor Ogbonnaya Onu of ANPP stepped down for Olu Falae of AD.

dayokanu: So how do you justify voting for Shagari, Tofa and Obasanjo
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: I wasn't politically active during Shagari election in 1979. But asking why I voted a Yoruba against a Yoruba in 1999 is out of the question as it wasn't an election but a national gift to South West as a compensation for the crime against My Hero MKO.

May I remind you that my former Governor Ogbonnaya Onu of ANPP stepped down for Olu Falae of AD.

Actually in 1999, Obasanjo defeated Ekwueme and Olu Falae defeated Ogbonayya Onu in the AD-ANPP alliance

Why did you vote Obasanjo as Against other candidates in 2003 including Ojukwu and Buhari-Okadigbo ticket

If you notice the SE has always voted conservative and always pro establishment

1960 allied with the NPC conservatives, 1979 allied with the NPN conservative pro establishments, 1993 same thing allied with the NRC pro establishments, 1999 till date allied with the PDP pro establishments.

In 1960 even declined an offer that would make Azikwe the senior partner of an alliance with UPN to challenge the establishment
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
Today in the South East everybody is trying to training their ward up to University level as a basic standard for education.

Having so many people in the dark during past decade made the politician sway the peoples opinion using slightest lies thereby manipulating their ability to decide.

Times have changed, South Eastners can now vote their choices sometimes children against their parents. Forget about some figures you see in the electoral data sheet as so many are forged by ''powers-that-be"

dayokanu:

Actually in 1999, Obasanjo defeated Ekwueme and Olu Falae defeated Ogbonayya Onu in the AD-ANPP alliance

Why did you vote Obasanjo as Against other candidates in 2003 including Ojukwu and Buhari-Okadigbo ticket

If you notice the SE has always voted conservative and always pro establishment

1960 allied with the NPC conservatives, 1979 allied with the NPN conservative pro establishments, 1993 same thing allied with the NRC pro establishments, 1999 till date allied with the PDP pro establishments.

In 1960 even declined an offer that would make Azikwe the senior partner of an alliance with UPN to challenge the establishment
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Today in the South East everybody is trying to training their ward up to University level as a basic standard for education.

Having so many people in the dark during past decade made the politician sway the peoples opinion using slightest lies thereby manipulating their ability to decide.

Times have changed, South Eastners can now vote their choices sometimes children against their parents. Forget about some figures you see in the electoral data sheet as so many are forged by ''powers-that-be"

Education cant be the reason why the SE allies themselves with the conservative North.

The SW which has always been in the opposition to the conservative North are you saying they are better educated than the SE?

Thats why the PDP still holds majority of the SE states because they are always with the conservative.

In the SW no single state is with the conservative PDP. That is as at today 2013.

If you say SE people in 1960 and 1979 were easily manipulated and uneducated how about people in 2012?
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Obasanjo and his ilks are still alive in Eastern Nigeria but gradually their machinery will be booted out as it happened in Imo State in 2011.

Remember what Obj did to AD.

Abia State is under PDP military occupation during the last election till this moment and the military were used in hijacking ballot boxes and there was terror of kidnapping

Just take it from me, people are getting wiser but many are still hungry and ready to sell their soul to the devil
dayokanu:

Education cant be the reason why the SE allies themselves with the conservative North.

The SW which has always been in the opposition to the conservative North are you saying they are better educated than the SE?

Thats why the PDP still holds majority of the SE states because they are always with the conservative.

In the SW no single state is with the conservative PDP. That is as at today 2013.

If you say SE people in 1960 and 1979 were easily manipulated and uneducated how about people in 2012?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Threatened To Report Endsars Organisers To EFCC Over Missing Money / Tears As Anambra Buries 13 Boko Haram Victims / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.