Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (14234 Views)

Pics: Nigerian Army Have Inducted The BTR-94 (APC) / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / *~GEJ inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame - 2011*~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Obasanjo and his ilks are still alive in Eastern Nigeria but gradually their machinery will be booted out as it happened in Imo State in 2011.

Remember what Obj did to AD.

Abia State is under PDP military occupation during the last election till this moment and the military were used in hijacking ballot boxes and there was terror of kidnapping

Just take it from me, people are getting wiser but many are still hungry and ready to sell their soul to the devil

We are waiting to see if the SE would liberate themselves from the shackles of a hausa party and rally round theirs

I have always said it on this forum, SE should come under PPA or APGA even with their defects rather than gather under the Umlera with everyone in PDP

No one would take you serious when you are a small part of an all comers party

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
Most times good candidates are afraid of their lives and I believe it will take extraordinary sacrifice.

We will do it and we can.

But the problem we have in the South East is decamping to PDP after winning election.

dayokanu:

We are waiting to see if the SE would liberate themselves from the shackles of a hausa party and rally round theirs

I have always said it on this forum, SE should come under PPA or APGA even with their defects rather than gather under the Umlera with everyone in PDP

No one would take you serious when you are a small part of an all comers party
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: Most times good candidates are afraid of their lives and I believe it will take extraordinary sacrifice.

We will do it and we can.

But the problem we have in the South East is decamping to PDP after winning election.

I think Peter Obi and Rochas should be encouraged and stay back. Its the freebies and goodies that the Party at the center distributes that makes some politicians join them

If Rochas and Obi stays and go all out to campaign against PDP in Abia and Ebonyi one of them would fall because of the abysmal performance of the current PDP governors.

If SE holds their 5 states under APGA, The center party would be forced to look at you and make concessions

Look Mimiko is under LP and he hasnt died infact he fought ACN and won. Orji kalu did with PPA Tinubu did with ACN
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Ngwakwe: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
To get that done, a financier is needed to help APGA as Tinubu does for AC.N
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by dayokanu(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Ngwakwe: To get that done, a financier is needed to help APGA as Tinubu does for AC.N

Rochas has the money to do it if he's interested
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by ektbear: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2013
congrats to him. Congratulations also to Achebe for leading the hall of shame voting
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2013
ekt_bear: congrats to him. Congratulations also to Achebe for leading the hall of shame voting
grin

Achebe earned the most votes for hall of shame, but the other guy won?

Lol NL....

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by olawalebabs(m): 7:08am On Jan 05, 2013
We allow sentiment to deny us the opportunity of crowning the real hall of shame inductee Farouk Lawan.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
I just had to look at this again and laugh. Bakare, a supposed man of god, who sided with a politician and a party that is responsibe for the murder and destruction of lives and property in the north, because they couldn't bear the thought of losing an election, is being congratulated and honored?
I am very sorry for all you who are honoring this man. I really am.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by 3kay945(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12: I just had to look at this again and laugh. Bakare, a supposed man of god, who sided with a politician and a party that is responsibe for the murder and destruction of lives and property in the north, because they couldn't bear the thought of losing an election, is being congratulated and honored?

Yeah, you better be damn sorry for yourself. the people have chosen. grin

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by free13: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2013
J12: I just had to look at this again and laugh. Bakare, a supposed man of god, who sided with a politician and a party that is responsibe for the murder and destruction of lives and property in the north, because they couldn't bear the thought of losing an election, is being congratulated and honored?

Very sad. Ethnic voting.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by LoveKing(m): 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
so is tunde bakare aware of this?
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by anulaxad(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2013
YOU ARE ALL HIDIOTS IF YOU VOTED FOR BARTH NNAJI,IMAGINE THIS IS THE MAN WHO IS IN CHARGE OF YOUR POWER SUPPLY AND DID YOU RECEIVE FULL EFFECTIVE SUPPLY WHEN HE WAS THE POWER MINISTER NO.

THIS IS THE MAN THAT PROBABLY STOLE SO MUCH THAT HE'S GONE FOR HIS EARLY RETIREMENT.

sometimes Nigerians they know how to piss me off.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by damoobaba: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ngwakwe:

They are Yorubas, trying to deny Engr. Barth Nnaji the award. If not most of them would have voted Occupy Nigeria.
You are just one Never do well ethnic bigot, tell me who mobilised the occupy Nigeria protest?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by TochukwuEmeh(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thrash.....bold thrash discussion.....face reality and forget these outdated men that are searching for awards that would be read when they go down six feet....self-centred assholes....sad
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Jarus(m): 6:28am On Jan 20, 2013
This thread is due to be unstickied. This is Jan 20.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
And yet today, the hall of fame person is in the middle of nowhere gnashing his teeth.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
lol
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
this is hilarious
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 04, 2018
make I bump this thread so people can laugh. ... and float.
Re: Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
*gloat ^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leah Sharibu Still Alive, FG Negotiating Release —presidency / Ogun State Approves Amotekun Bill / Buhari To Chair 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.