Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Are You Still A Mere Computer Programmer? OMG! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Still A Mere Computer Programmer? OMG! (1458 Views)

Coding: Why You Need To Be A Computer Programmer / Difference Between Game Developer & Computer Programmer / God as a Computer Programmer <joke> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still A Mere Computer Programmer? OMG! by bigjaked(m): 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Are you still a mere computer programmer? OMG! So when will u start programming ur own devices. Am tired of seeing smeone who wrote a vb alarm program refering to him/herself as a programmer. CHAI so u need to put a 200watt device on for hours because u want it to function as an alarm? Haba! I think its high time we started programming more portable devices. Andriod platforms are provided for such use and in case u r a genius, u can create ur own platform even with simple microcontrollers. Wake up guys cos the world has changed. sad
Re: Are You Still A Mere Computer Programmer? OMG! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
shows us the world, am interested but i'm mostly a frontend guy but i don't mind whats the curriculum.
Re: Are You Still A Mere Computer Programmer? OMG! by lordZOUGA(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
@bigjaked, what is wrong with the existing platforms?
Re: Are You Still A Mere Computer Programmer? OMG! by bigjaked(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
pc guru: shows us the world, am interested but i'm mostly a frontend guy but i don't mind whats the curriculum.

Am sure u v heard of PIC I.e. Programmable Integrated Circuit and Atmel. They are collectively called micro controllers. They are easy ways to start hardware programming and with it it is quiet easy to control and manipulate devices. Any question will be gladly answered.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Languages Require Ides / Advanced Programmers And Engineers Group / Need Help In IT Placement In Lagos For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.