Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money (621 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by Kizment(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2012
Some girl chose to love me for money and I am looking for a girl to love me for who I am. Were can I find a good girl to love.
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by k2039: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
Use the girls that love you for money, it's called trade by barter.

To find the other one, pretend you don't have money, any girl that chases without it, definitely loves you, but I doubt if their is really any girl who doesn't love money.
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2012
@Poster, do you have money?

how much do you have?
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2012
*following thread*
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2012
Like Jesus said to the rich man,so i say unto you ''Go sell your valuables and give to the poor''...then,ladies will start loving you for who you are.
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by 2goodbobo(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2012
* coming to America* go to Queens and you will find Liza. She will love you for who you are!
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2012
ask google..lol...for real man, every gurl you plan to date will notice that you're rich unless you wanna do an eddie murphy style which its pretty hard.you aint got choice in this case.
Re: No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money by adim2(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2012
Τ̲̅ђe poster just d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ seek attention. Φ‎kγ̲̣̣̥ bros we don see U̶̲̥̅̊. Oya everybody clap for am. Ɣøû can now go

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Girlfriend / A Letter From The Heart Of A Mother / How To Get Your Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.