Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery (9415 Views)

40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by JoeMosco(m): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
Flyboy Zee: Lest I forget, CONGRATULATIONS! to the men who has chosen to lay down their lives for a country, whose leaders and citizens alike do not and will never ever appreciate their sacrifice.

I wish you all (Graduands of the Police College) luck as you exhibit your bravado, even when you are not properly equipped & remunerated to face dare devils (armed robbers, terrorists, kidnappers, etc). May the good Lord be your shield and your buckler, may He protect you from all dangers as you serve humanity.

My soul & heart is with you. CONGRATS!
As much as i appreciate ur positivity, my problem is that many of our Policemen take on this sacred duty without intergrity thereby making a mockry of the so called "sacrifice". The one i hate most is when they boldly collect money from motorists who barely make enough each day. Shalom
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by zumbigbo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Aa-ah...they will appeal and say the class before got promotions for doing the same acts they committed.
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by sportfeva(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
Theft and forgery lol, those recruit need discipline and put test severally. The Nigeria police force has enormous challenges and human aspect is number one.
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by anelka101(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
i beg someone don kidnap my xmas hen oooooo, who help me find am?
wetin concern me concern NPF. stupid and idiot people
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by Hardfact: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2012
Entry point is part of where our police problems start. If we can get it right at that stage it'll go a long way.
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by Freiburger(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
I cant understand why these young men will still be thinking that country belongs to someone else, why not do the right thing for yourself and your country?
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by Fadenitan(m): 3:31am On Dec 23, 2012
NPF,I KNOW ONE DAY YOU WILL MAKE US PROUD.There are still some finest police officer who are God fearing in their duty post.The bad element among them will not go scot free without God judgement.If you are a policeman and you are doing what is not expected of you by the law,stop it,so that your end will be fruitful and rewarding.
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by Pennywise(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2012
500? Dont panic yet. Wait until u get stastistics from Lagos and the South south.Then you may panic bc 500 represents a mere 10%
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by dartsidius7(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2012
They should have just said that 500 were caught, cos we know that amongst the remaining 4k plus, we still have hardened criminals.
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by millionjoys: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: 500 Police College Recruits Expelled For Theft, Forgery by purplekayc(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
Orpelin: This will be better if only NPF can track and bar them from re-applying.
Hope the new grad will not join their bros in collecting the usual
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection: Zamfara Gov Matawalle Free To Decide His Political Future – PDP / Malami: It Is Premature To Conclude Soldiers Used Live Ammunition At Lekki Toll / ICPC Probes Corruption Allegations Against Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.