Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310422 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2012
The much anticipated day is here,and if it happens not to be out today,we give God the glory,God's time is the best.God keeping us hale and hearthy,we would definitly live to testify His greatness in the land of the living.Merry Christmas people and have a prosperous NewYear,cheers.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2012
7 hours more . . .

7 hours more . . .

7 hours more . . .

7 hours more . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
how eva be rest assured dat ur name is on d list come january 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
2 hours more . . . . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by khliboy: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hello house, its so exciting knowing how everyone is on guard for the list, so here is wat am gonna say on d issue of the names;
A close source from the psc confirmed to me that the name are all ready on ground, its only a matter of time (early january) before its official....
For those of us who are successful, see you in training and for those who are not...I humbly wish them the best in life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
khliboy: Hello house, its so exciting knowing how everyone is on guard for the list, so here is wat am gonna say on d issue of the names;
A close source from the psc confirmed to me that the name are all ready on ground, its only a matter of time (early january) before its official....
For those of us who are successful, see you in training and for those. who are not...I humbly wish them the best in life!!!!
tanx for the info...we r all hopeful dat as one family dat we hv become through dis forum nobody will b left behind cos we shall all make d list in Jesus name!!!!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
khliboy: Hello house, its so exciting knowing how everyone is on guard for the list, so here is wat am gonna say on d issue of the names;
For those of us who are successful, see you in training and for those who are not...I humbly wish them the best in life!!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
THIS IS THE END

THANK GOD
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
All I have been sayin is the second week of january, 2012. So every one enjoy and have merry and make sure u keep ma chicken o! Am gonna collect em in trainin! Shun ma juniors and seniors! At ease......... A splendid night...... A broda in abuja told me its till january dat anytin can be done about it bt I still hope cos monday is 24th and there is work dat day........ So! Hope mood activated! Have a splendid weekend!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by AntiVirus2: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
To all fakers in and outside the house, please follow the link... http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/03/17/nigeria-another-22-police-recruits-charged-with-forgery/....i dont want to believe any1 has anything to do with fake certificate into the NPF..if so i guess u still have d chance to stop hoping for any list b4 its too late."link describes better what i really mean".List to come out 1st or 2nd week in January by a very reliable source.tnx
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by AntiVirus2: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
my fellow officers,I wanna wish u all happi xmass n new year in advance....remain blessed
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
Goodmorning people,i hope we've not lost our enthusiasm on this great forum.Pls millionjoys u're a motivational speaker and i hope to hear from u again,come online.Merry Christmas people,expect the very best in the coming NewYear.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
I am very sorry to have been offline for a while, I had to go for a recession after our expections still remain in the gestations.

However, we can analogize the situation and our case to a woman who has been carrying her foetus which has already metamorphosed into complete baby for complete nine months and about to deliver.

Implications:
It is her right to deliver the baby safely.
She must be alive.
The baby must be alive.

Contradictions:
the expected outcome could be delayed.
the period of labour could be longer.

Complications:
There is a longer period of labour.
the expected outcome is delayed.

Proferred Solutions:
The inclination to the expectation is inconsequential.
All efforts should be made to deliver the baby safely.
All implications, contradictions and complications should be averted.

TRUTH
the baby is our appointments to NPF.
the mother is PSC and we are the father.
the reality is that, the baby was delivered safely, we are only too anxious because he will bear our Surnames.

NIGERIA IS FULL OF SURPRISES.
It is a season film, keep enjoying it.

GOD is in CONTROL

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
Patience, grasshopper," said Maia. "Good things
come to those who wait."
"I always thought that was 'Good things come to
those who do the wave,'" said Simon. "No wonder
I've been so confused all my life.....we shall not be confused and mind u....when it will come out....all will wear smilling faces....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get
there some day.
He that can have patience can have what he will.
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are
the patience to wait for the right moment and the
courage not to be disappointed with what we
encounter.
There are times to stay put, and what you want
will come to you, and there are times to go out into
the world and find such a thing for yourself.we ve went looking for what we needed, now its time for that thing to come look for us and find nd meet us, dnt be discouraged!!!
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Patience and wisdom walk hand in hand, like two
one-armed lovers.
Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.......
Psc is coming out soon to declare what we ve been waiting for cos its their mother's corpse, they have to bury it....

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2012
Its like everyone seems
to be disappointed at mollionjoys
prediction, pls guys just come back lets continue to motivate ourselves, cos that is the most important thing.
It is said that infinite patience and motivation brings an immediate and satisfactory result.
@Abrespect, pls continue with ur pastoral work, dont give up.
EyeofGod thanks for that motivational message.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2012
2moro monday is another day 2 behold keep hopin 4 d list, don't 4get log on 2 www.psc.gov.ng by 03.36pm, date: 24/12/12, there shall be no delay or carryover in my testimonies 4 dis year 2 next year. I knw my redeemer liveth. There is no reliable source dat can authoritative tel u d actual dat d list would be out, not even workers of psc. So be rest assured u would c it manifesting. SOURCE OF INFO, INTUITIVE!

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2012
E ma ko ba mi o!

My PREDICTION was based on the PRECEDENCE which has proved INCONSISTENCE.

we are all ORIGINAL NIGERIANS and we all know that the NIGERIA ATMOSPHERE is full of UNCERTAINTIES.

However, what is CERTAIN is the WORD of GOD.

certainties concerning us are PEACE, DEVELOPMENT and PROGRESS.

Our CASE is SETTLED.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Some fakers again!

nairaland.com/1139924/500-police-college-recruits-expelled

Guys,d list is ready,it will be out soonest.
Source - # No Brainier
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
I AM NOT BEGGING ANYBODY TO READ THIS POST.

Because you may not be able to chew or perhaps swallow what it contains.

. . . Let us know this first.

According to last year calendar, 23rd of December, 2011 was the last working day before XMAS. But this year 24th of December, 2012 appears to be the last working day before XMAS.

The last prediction was based on the last Friday before XMAS which was 23rd of December, 2011 but 21st of December, 2012 this year.

Nevertheless, lets be very EXPECTANT again.

WINNERS dont QUIT.

QUITTERS dont WIN.

Many people are saying next year . . . this sounds somehow ridiculous!

My Special Aknowledgments go to

EJAY,

GFREY6,

DON TIM,

ELLEKTRO,

EROMOSELE1,

XTIVIN,

SONOFYISA,

REXFADA,

BROTIMI,

LIYUBOY,

PLUTO,

DELEOLANUSI,

@ ABRESPECT my pastor of ICT police set 2013 ASPs.

+

@EYEOVGODCANDOIT my pastor of ICT police set 2013 Inspectors.

and every one that has been standing on this platform faithfully and faithlessly.

We all know that all responsible establishments must resume on the 7th January, 2013.

So our 2 weeks for preparation is very very important.

I am very sure that the delay was caused by the Graduation Ceremony of the Recruits set 2011 on that Friday as we have been intimated.

Its very glaring that the COLLEGE is now VACANT for NEW SETS OF PROFESSIONALS.

Please our PASTORS in the house, lets organise a NIGHT VIGIL tonight.

So that, tomorrow will only be for TESTIMONIES and THANKSGIVINGS. because our EXPECTATIONS should have turned to MANIFESTATIONS.

I am only one of the brethren in the house o.

Someone said, even no NPF or PSC staff knows when. that is true, though!

A very reliable button close to the IGP and PSC chairman offices clearly intimated that they have warned every member of staff to be very careful with this our recruitment. they are ready to sack or lay anybody off if allegedly involved in influencing anything for anybody.

But majority will not tell you this truth as simple as it is because is no more business as usual.
they are used to collecting money . . . you know now . . . things like 250k for one slot, 450k for two slots etc.
The so called shamefaced Politicians were already sidelined in this process.

Now, even IGP and PSC chairman dont have any thing that looks like slot.

This has not happened in the history of NPF and PSC before.

This is the first time interview exams were thoroughly conducted by PSC using ICT gadgets and your results came to both you and your examiners in a second. its as transparent as that.

I learnt that they really budgeted properly for this assignment for which they are engaging and hiring us.
Also lets be reminded that our training will be very special and sophisticated.

Therefore, based on this premise, Lets leave PSC + NPF alone to perform as they wish.

Mind you, you will need God like never before in order not to REGRET to have ever taken this job if your case is eventual.

All protocol duly observed . . .

I stand against any existing contradiction to say this . . .

I think its due to illusoriness of the poverty level of the masses thats why our mentality as job seekers is so corroded that we are so eager to undertake such a deadly and arduous job.

Even, who can audaciously guarantee that some CRIMINALS are not "H E R E" by PROXY.

Most of you may think am taking it personal now albeit am not afraid to be corrected if am wrong.

Let us just control and saturate ourselves Body, Soul and Spirit in the Mixtures of these Virtues properly to assume new order of personalities "Sobriety, Vigilance, Enthusiasm and Professionalism"

I want to carefully say that
. . . . . . .

I LOVE YOU ALL

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Well I truely believe all u have said here today from all explanation u have given, that 24th is likely to speak for us all, which is tomorrow the last working day And paraventure it does not happen, then we should all drop our mind before 1st it will. By God Grace. We shall see on-top
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sonofyisa(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tomorrow is a possibilty no doubt...fingers crossed as we wait upon d lord for our testimonies
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by deleolanusi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
There is a common saying that “sooner or later, a thousand years to come will surely become 'today' one day“. So let us all exercise a waiting attitude. The list will surely be out soon & we shall all(all of us) rejoice at last over the release of the names.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2012

@mj, i agree with ur angle regarding tomorow, but not forgetting PSC/NPF are essential services providers. i spoke to a staff of PSC who claims they would only have breaks on 25/26 n 1st.

most importantly, if God says yes! who dare says no!

our names are on dat list, we just need a confirmation of it physically. so no biggie.

Merry xmas all.

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
Surely d list would be out soon! It's my prayer dat everyone of us be favoured. FATHER GLORIFY THY NAME (Matt 12:28). Who is wise & he shall understand these things? Prudent, & he shall know them? 4 d ways of d LORD are right, & d just shall walk in them (HOSEA 14:9).
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:58am On Dec 24, 2012
WAKE UP! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!!

Romans 8:24 - 31,

Romans 10:11,
whosoever believeth on Him shall not be ashamed

Romans 10:13,
whosoever shall upon the name of the Lord shall be saved

PRAY MY DEAR BRETHREN TILL YOUR JOY IS FULL.

GOD ALMIGHTY SHALL ANSWER ALL OUR PRAYERS AND GRANT US ACCORDING TO OUR HEART DESIRES IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2012
GOOD MORNING MY GREAT OFFICERS . . .

YOU ARE WELCOME TO A HAPPY DAY . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Goodmorning my fellow officers,want to wish u all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous NewYear.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello officers, we are still waiting patiently for the great news to be broken to us. I believe they want to give us an xmas/newyear present. May we go into the new year with joy in our hearts and smiles on our face IJN...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rexfada(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
rexfada: Hello officers, we are still waiting patiently for the great news to be broken to us. I believe they want to give us an xmas/newyear present. May we go into the new year with joy in our hearts and smiles on our face IJN...
... Amen!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
Guys I guess PSC is fair with the ICT recruitment to some extent.

Read dis.

www.nairaland.com/1141212/recruitment-scandal-hits-immigration#13523286

This are posible cause of delays too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.