Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Beauty Of Kissing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Beauty Of Kissing (4440 Views)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nnekacherry: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Redmosquito: When I first kissed
The girl opened her mouth wide and I too opened my mouth wider and then I grabbed her neck with so much force.
And then I pushed her mouth into mine, lips and all. And we began exchanging saliva and catarrh, We were stuck like dat for like 2 hrs, she kept pourin saliva into my mouth and me into hers.#
Damn! it was beautiful and slimy grin grin grin

Oh my God..
Ewwww.. RedMoss!
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2012
admajorem: am jst greatful 2 u guys. Av lernt a lot @ dis forum.wel! Am a guy in my late 20ties n neva had an intimate woman, though 4 d sake of d Gospel. I believ kissing is part of lov-liftim, 4 mariage. Yeah, just xplorin n getin prepared. No lough 2 much ooo!
Now that you're duly empowered, go and kiss that PYT cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
amyg:
MASTER OF D GAME!
That's right baby. I've invested so much for my woman to start enjoying the dividends. No boring love life na grin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Redmosquito(m): 8:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
mudistr:
^^ gross
Nnekacherry:

Oh my God..
Ewwww.. RedMoss!
superbloke:
Lmao. You're crazy man.
joeydozzy:

déjà vu
ItsModella: Ewww!! Mosquito ayama!!
Hoorrr! Look at dem! All forming fresh bois and gehs! undecided
Abegi! Fine geh come let us continue from where we stopped, oya open wide
Mueh Lopopokokokoko!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by k2039: 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Please go ahead, make sure the babes involved got good breath then we got a deal.
Haba!
You can trust me on that(about the breath)gringrin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DExplorer1: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
k2039:
Haba!
You can trust me on that(about the breath)gringrin
Hahaha, then we've a deal smiley
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by duni04(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
On your first kiss, decide whether it's just a lip thing or you're taking it deep. If it's just lips-to-lips and no tongue rumble, just give it to her so far you can see her lips. You don't need to ask. You can launch it by looking deep into her eyes with emotions, she could be bold to look back and gbam, go for it. If you gonna be doing tongue rumble, make sure you both are closer to eachother. You can stroke her hair backward while you look into her eyes to get her ready. After that you move your lips closer to hers while tilting your head to right and your eyes closed for a sensual feeling. Then you slowly open your lips apart to fit into hers and gently, the tongue rumble can kick-off.

While you do that, if there's no bed around, learn to halt the move. She must be 'high' at that point, same as you.
Hello! When its premeditated like this, its usually not a good experience. IMO, its usually better wen its natural and not practiced, and wen both of u feel like.
Mine was on d front row @ d cinema. D movie was boring and there was nothing else to do, almost.:d
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by DukeNija(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kissing is an art.
Very Simple.
Had my first kiss at 14.
Start with your girlfriend so you don't get lipsrsealed

Just play with her lips.
Open yah eyes.
Follow her, 'do as she do', so 'she'll do as you do'.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by iamtheprincipal: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2012
D-Explorer:
On your first kiss, decide whether it's just a lip thing or you're taking it deep. If it's just lips-to-lips and no tongue rumble, just give it to her so far you can see her lips. You don't need to ask. You can launch it by looking deep into her eyes with emotions, she could be bold to look back and gbam, go for it. If you gonna be doing tongue rumble, make sure you both are closer to eachother. You can stroke her hair backward while you look into her eyes to get her ready. After that you move your lips closer to hers while tilting your head to right and your eyes closed for a sensual feeling. Then you slowly open your lips apart to fit into hers and gently, the tongue rumble can kick-off.

While you do that, if there's no bed around, learn to halt the move. She must be 'high' at that point, same as you.

You must hold a Ph.D in Kissiology!
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

chai professional.lol
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 23, 2012
I swear I cud kiss D-explorer right nw.... grin smiley.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2012
yinkaGreen: I swear I cud kiss D-explorer right nw.... grin smiley.
^^ join the queue of girls waiting grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 23, 2012
i don't like it lol.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 23, 2012
itsmodella what are you still doing awake by this time?.practising some D-x moves?.oya go and sleep.tomorrow 190 will kiss away your stress
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by admajorem: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2012
waohhhh! Its wondaful, amazing and ....
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Jambsupport(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2012
D-Explorer:

imagine. as if its real

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by lanrizil: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Bleep dvd's ® just #150
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by HotieTima(f): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2012
rokiatu: And the beauty of kissing, depends on if you are kissing someone you luv [b]and the fresh breath [/b]lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Jambsupport(f): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
cheesy cheesy i want a night wit D-ex pls
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by 190theclown: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
k2039:

None of the above.

A standing ovation for the one and only number one playeR, Almighty 190-the-clown, na you d crown fit.

Defo not me undecided
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by 190theclown: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
Jambsupport: cheesy cheesy i want a night wit D-ex pls

angry
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
I don't like long stories. I would simply advise you to give it a first trial and with time & practice, you gana be a kissing pro.
Re: The Beauty Of Kissing by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
I came here for a lesson. Oh well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Her Husband Is A Sex Addict / Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall / Signs Of HIV/AIDS To Know Before Going To The Doctor Never Trust You Lover Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.