Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall (4483 Views)

Couple Seen Racing In The Flood At Ajah, Lagos (Photos) / Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa / Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
I saw the tallest couple in my life (guy over 7 feet tall) and his wife around 7 feet in Palms shopping mall lekki on sunday. Did anyone else also see / meet them. Am curious to know more about them. I am 5'6" tall and was coming up to the waistline of the tall lady / guy. Appreciate if someone can help or post their picture as I can't stop thinking about them.
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017

U were already there ..saw them..why u didn't took photos with them?

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Take,would be better.

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
left my phone in the car that's why couldn't take picture
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
luvtallwmn:
left my phone in the car that's why couldn't take picture
so how do we believe you?

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2017
That's why I am asking if anyone else also saw them or took their picture or know about them
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Fernandowski(m): 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
a girl, 7'0?? well, she might be average in height but appeared tall to you because you are a short guy

5'6 is short bro..... no offense
luvtallwmn:
I saw the tallest couple in my life (guy over 7 feet tall) and his wife around 7 feet in Palms shopping mall lekki on sunday. Did anyone else also see / meet them. Am curious to know more about them. I am 5'6" tall and was coming up to the waistline of the tall lady / guy. Appreciate if someone can help or post their picture as I can't stop thinking about them.
a girl, 7'0?? well, she might be average in height but appeared tall to you because you are a short guy

5'6 is short bro..... no offense

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by McBrooklyn(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2017

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Ichietome: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pictures or

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
yes she was around 7 feet, in case you go to palms, check out with any of the people working there as everyone was just starring at that gigantic couple. Need to know who they are and need pictures, hope i can get it.
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by franklingud(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Come OP, your brain dey pain you?

Abi make I help you with manual reset?

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
guys / ladies, please help, does anyone has seen that tallest couple or any idea who they are. As i see them in Palms shopping center, lekki, they must be living either in Victoria island or Lekki or nearby. Please please let me know if anyone knows them
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by falcon01: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
op and weed grin

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by slimkunlex(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
luvtallwmn:

why can't u stop tinkin about them ?

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Onyenna(m): 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by FvckShiT(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=Onyenna post=54628038][/quote]
lmfao
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Onyenna(m): 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
luvtallwmn:
guys / ladies, please help, does anyone has seen that tallest couple or any idea who they are. As i see them in Palms shopping center, lekki, they must be living either in Victoria island or Lekki or nearby. Please please let me know if anyone knows them

I give up!!

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
English died on this thread cry

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by seunny4lif(m): 11:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
RIP English language

Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Seems no one has seen them or know about them angry
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
anyone who will provide any details about the 7 feet tall couple will be rewarded
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by Jodha(f): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2017
OK undecided
Re: Over 7 Feet Tall Couple Seen In Palms Shopping Mall by luvtallwmn: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2017
many thanks, am serious, will pay whoever provide information on the tall gigantic 7 feet couple. If anyone of you guys visit palms, try to ask the staff of game shopping mall about that couple

Actress Nancy Isime Reveals Bare B00bs In Super $exy Photos / Share Your Hustling Picture Here / My Girlfriend Gave Me 200k Because I Called Her Olosho