Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17344 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

How u go fit chain me with your akpu-chike stiff body? cheesy Abegi make I hear word, okoro. Go chain your flat squared okoro head and fix it to look more like other human beings.

How business now ma guy? Shey oga don release you now? cheesy cheesy

see dis amala eating toad ...after d agbero waka waka u wan come spill nonsence for here

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just a simple post about Christmas lightings and suddenly, all this hatred flying about. Some people are reeeeetarded on this forum.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: see dis amala eating toad ...after d agbero waka waka u wan come spill nonsence for here

See this akpu chike with stiff body okoro sef dey talk. How u dey manage sh.it for toilet with that stone akpu wey una dey consume? cheesy Abegi go sell okrika mumu! When your oga go give you freedom from your slavery and shey u don start to dey shower now? cheesy
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Make I leave Nnamdi and his akpu stiff body and flat squared head alone. Na una dey cause yabis for una self. Ibos no get mouth, walahi. I no even know wen una start to make mouth, no be 'container ana bia two weeks time' be the only language wey una dey speak for time past? I know say all the ibos wey dey this forum no be Lagos ibos because na we raise them for Lagos, give dem food wen oga no agree support them, and helped a lot of them.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PeterKbaba: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
[b]Sorry igbos, we Yoruba's dont roll like that. We make our land governable enough, so people from across the world can come and invest and when Nigeria divides, it will soon remain that way and igbos will always troop in.

Igbos hate everyone outside their tribe, and you believe you own everything, thats why you get flogged everyday, by other tribes.

Can you igbos please list the investment you claim to have in Lagos? apart from selling used cloths and spare parts.

Please list the company you own in Lagos.

The only thing you own are shops were you sell cloths and spare parts, that's why you go to your village every Christmas acting like the king as arrive, then when going back to Lagos, you pack all your village brothers like sardine to Lagos, you tell them to work for you (for 20 years), then you give them their freedom and money to open their own shop.

This is what you people do all over Nigeria, you are traders (nothing more, nothing less).... watch the old Nigerian movies and you can see how happy igbos are, when their parents tell them they are sending them to Lagos. you even see parents criticizing their children to go and make it in Lagos.

My gate man guarding my house in Lagos as worked as a gate-man for 5 years, and told me how igbos see him as a king in his village. Do you expect him to tell his villagers that his job in Lagos is security work (NoooOooO)..... thats why most of you are misinformed..... you guys are on the lowest ladder in our society. You see 10 igbos sleeping in their shops.
[/b]
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by mavinc4u(f): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2: Falomo Roundabout (7:45am yesterday). I'll take more pics tonight.
Please is falomo roundabout part of what fashola did or was it done by that catholic church there cos I know they always decorate that place during xmas.am just asking.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

See this akpu chike with stiff body okoro sef dey talk. How u dey manage sh.it for toilet with that stone akpu wey una dey consume? cheesy Abegi go sell okrika mumu! When your oga go give you freedom from your slavery and shey u don start to dey shower now? cheesy
at least i have a toilet unlike u guys ..shiting while d whole world luks on..ferrets
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: at least i have a toilet unlike u guys ..shiting while d whole world luks on..ferrets

Akpu chike, which toilet you get? No be gutter you and these abokis dey sh.it for everywhere?
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
PeterKbaba: [b]Sorry igbos, we Yoruba's dont roll like that. We make our land governable enough, so people from across the world can come and invest and when Nigeria divides, it will soon remain that way and igbos will always troop in.

Igbos hate everyone outside their tribe, and you believe you own everything, thats why you get flogged everyday, by other tribes.

Can you igbos please list the investment you claim to have in Lagos? apart from selling used cloths and spare parts.

The only thing you own are shops were you sell cloths and spare parts, that's why you go to your village every Christmas acting like the king as arrive, then when going back to Lagos, you pack all your village brothers like sardine to Lagos, you tell them to work for you (for 20 years), then you give them their freedom and money to open their own shop.

This is what you people do all over Nigeria, you are traders (nothing more, nothing less).... watch the old Nigerian movies and you can see how happy igbos are, when their parents tell them they are sending them to Lagos. you even see parents criticizing their children to go and make it in Lagos.

My gate man guarding my house in Lagos as worked as a gate-man for 5 years, and told me how igbos see him as a king in his village. Do you expect him to tell his villagers that his job in Lagos is security work (NoooOooO)..... thats why most of you are misinformed..... you guys are on the lowest ladder in our society. You see 10 igbos sleeping in their shops.
[/b]
aint u my houseboy..i will sack u if u open u stewpid smelling mouth again

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg:

Akpu chike, which toilet you get? No be gutter you and these abokis dey sh.it for everywhere?
its u nd ur tribalistic people shiting evrywhere..u tink we dont knw...lol,..d whole world knws dat yorobbers are are d dirtiest folks in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
PeterKbaba: [b]Sorry igbos, we Yoruba's dont roll like that. We make our land governable enough, so people from across the world can come and invest and when Nigeria divides, it will soon remain that way and igbos will always troop in.

[/b]

to start with, an igbo adage says "onye igbo anaro eche gate" try find out wot it means as it pertains to ur rant on ur imaginary gatemen.

It is a big shame dat Yoruba able bodied men will make begging his handiwork. pls come to oshodi every morning and evening and see how Yoruba men run after buses on top speed shouting "owoda owo mi da" wot a shameful life for ur boiz to make bus stop their abode, wot a bigger shame to behold ur tout brodas bring gal into their fada's 1 rum face me i face u and give her bele while the parents take care of the gal and grandchildred, the shameless Yoruba tout jumps around smoking hemp and boxing in the air to no one in particular shouting owoda! A big shame to see Yoruba able bodied men running after igbo guys container shouting owoda, an igbo man will think of how he will be like that importer but Yoruba is only after "owambe party wia they will block the street and wear cheap baby-lace and ankara ashebi and eat the hell out of dear live without nothing to show for all the owoda! it sucks to be an ambitionless Yoruba tiger whisker amala eater

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2012
mavinc4u:
Please is falomo roundabout part of what fashola did or was it done by that catholic church there cos I know they always decorate that place during xmas.am just asking.

No, it certainly wasn't done by the catholic church there (I'm guessing you mean the Catholic Church of Assumption, Falomo).

The Lagos State Government partnered with private companies and got them to adopt an open space and beautify it. The companies were given a minimum standard. In exchange the companies get goodwill and advertisement space. Falomo Roundabout was adopted by Fidelity Bank, Ajose Adeogun Roundabout was adopted by Zenith Bank, part of Marina was adopted by UBA, etc.

This ensures that we have a cleaner, neater and greener environment without putting too much pressure on the state treasury.

(It also helps to get rid of the terrible images of Lagos that we had [and that were shown on tv] in the '70s, '80s and '90s when Lagos was labelled the dirtiest city in the world).

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
If you look carefully you can see the green Fidelity Bank advert at the centre of Falomo Roundabout.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by kennytidistar(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
Come to think of these, my house have a better colourful light dress than this, OMG. Is this what fashola is using to fool innocent lagosian? No wonder mimiko called this slowpoke cosmetics governor. Fashola is a disgrace to yoruba race wahalai.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
kindabigg: Make I leave Nnamdi and his akpu stiff body and flat squared head alone. Na una dey cause yabis for una self. Ibos no get mouth, walahi. I no even know wen una start to make mouth, no be 'container ana bia two weeks time' be the only language wey una dey speak for time past? I know say all the ibos wey dey this forum no be Lagos ibos because na we raise them for Lagos, give dem food wen oga no agree support them, and helped a lot of them.

Trademark of an average Yoruba coward, they jump up and down punching in the air! opening their big kpomo mouth calling everybody that cares to come to come and witness how he will kill somebody only to run with style finding weapon that is not available when the fight starts. Big mouth touts, if u run ur fadaa! Am back for una! Bunch of dirty pigs that wear baby-lace without bathing and ooze strange body odour dat can cause asthma! see them at party and their feet are as black as charcoal with nyamanyama. Iya basira dat fries akara by the road side gutter and when her pikin shyt the dirty amala she use to feed her, she uses bare hand to wash the pikin anus and still use d same hand to sell akara to Yoruba dirty people! Gosh! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
kennytidistar: Come to think of these, my house have a better colourful light dress than this, OMG. Is this what fashola is using to fool innocent lagosian? No wonder mimiko called this slowpoke cosmetics governor. Fashola is a disgrace to yoruba race wahalai.
nd some kids on nairaland are so proud of it.,damn

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
naptu2:

No, it certainly wasn't done by the catholic church there (I'm guessing you mean the Catholic Church of Assumption, Falomo).

The Lagos State Government partnered with private companies and got them to adopt an open space and beautify it. The companies were given a minimum standard. In exchange the companies get goodwill and advertisement space. Falomo Roundabout was adopted by Fidelity Bank, Ajose Adeogun Roundabout was adopted by Zenith Bank, part of Marina was adopted by UBA, etc.

This ensures that we have a cleaner, neater and greener environment without putting too much pressure on the state treasury.

(It also helps to get rid of the terrible images of Lagos that we had [and that were shown on tv] in the '70s, '80s and '90s when Lagos was labelled the dirtiest city in the world).
Very innovative, cost effective way of solving a problem. Its a Win-win situation. The Government get to beautify the environment and the companies get to advertize free on areas beautified by them. Who says Fashola aint thinking. Won't be a bad idea me beautifying a small public area with my money and advertizing on it.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by demmy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
This okoro is in jail in India for drug

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ugly, ape looking,dirty juju man NURTW Yoruba tout cald Tokyo yet he never cross ibadan

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Ejine(m): 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
I swear, I've seen it all on Nairaland. The depths of some people's shamelessness.

Na waa o.

Just because of common lightbulbs, and some seriously immature, primitive characters are already shouting in meaningless , myopic tribal supremacist chants and insults.

Common lightbulbs!

Jesus Christ.

There is definitely something spiritually wrong with the black man.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PeterKbaba: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wizkid Lagos for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNEF-bzUBqU
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
dirty Yoruba tiger whisker tigeress!

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PeterKbaba: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
Beautiful! At least we yorubas are not claiming to own israel, that is why even the pope and all religious leaders in the world sat down and listen to us speak..... that should tell you something. Igi imu gino si ori / your norserill is quite far or distant to your forehead ......... We are 20 years ahead of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oye-hUO5bNU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf4K9cxJ1c8&list=UUDUUd-AwEekQqbSddzEXgQw&index=22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dRg2MfXlqc&list=UUDUUd-AwEekQqbSddzEXgQw&index=22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTU3GW_s0g
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yoruba male tiger with a very bitter heart full of hatred and jealousy for igbos

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yoruba big kpomo mouth caused by too much shouting of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EGBAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOO! BIG lips kpomo yorober!

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Arysexy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yoruba big bele caused by too much amala ati ewedu in owambe parties wearing baby-lace

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PeterKbaba: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2012
Beautiful! At least we yorubas are not claiming to own israel, that is why even the pope and all religious leaders in the world sat down and listen to us speak..... that should tell you something. Igi imu gino si ori / your norserill is quite far or distant to your forehead ......... We are 20 years ahead of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oye-hUO5bNU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf4K9cxJ1c8&list=UUDUUd-AwEekQqbSddzEXgQw&index=22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dRg2MfXlqc&list=UUDUUd-AwEekQqbSddzEXgQw&index=22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTU3GW_s0g
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by PeterKbaba: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by Belmot(m): 2:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
SHAME ON YOU ALL
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by petrov10: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by demmy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
petrov 10: oya lemee see ur face..show me those pussy cat whiskers of urz grin oya lemee see ur face..show me those pussy cat whiskers of urz

ugly ibo scratch face marking ichi

[img]http://4.bp..com/-seMyfJtl6dA/TqSdVj4rDBI/AAAAAAAAAtc/T3g4bGYhB0Y/s1600/AN00058169_001_l.jpg[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: PDP To Field Candidate If Goje Steps Down / Ekiti: No Plans To Dump APC, We Will Teach Them Lessons - Bamidele, Bamisile / Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.