Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... (17346 Views)

Lagos Begins Construction Of Fela Museum. Eko O Ni Baje O. / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by DuduNegro: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2012
okay, the fight is over and everyone has calmed down.....we all can disperse now and go prepare for the next episode.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by ba7man(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2012
We're talkin bout innovation in Lagos, one F**k head is talkin bout Queens NY. I'm sure people that do those types of comparisms don't contribute anything to d US or Naija but jus stare at their environment. Of course, who doesn't know U.S is better?? A sensible reply would have been "Hmmm, its nice Lagosians are making an effort to improving their environment this season, I hope it gets better".....not "the ones in Queens NY is better". Elementary minded like he's supposed to be using Crayola.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
redsun:

Like in everything,you dont understand the fundamental fo-oolishnes of wasting all that resources micking oyinbos and lighting up in a dungeon where an average family dont get upto 12 hours of electricity a day.One would have thought that fashola should know better,or probably he has put an area like ekoile incharge with his shallow views of things.

It is a blatant show of ignorance and misplaced priorities.Just like the building of eco athlantic in a city where slums are in majority and should be attended to first before more imaginary projects should be embarked on.

Please shut up and kill yourself with your sorrow, sadness and bitterness, Lagosians won't miss your floating dead body under 3MB.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by illuminutty: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by redsun(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
babapupa:

Please shut up and kill yourself with your sorrow, sadness and bitterness, Lagosians won't miss your floating dead body under 3MB.

You are living dead,at least i will die someday and that will be my only death.But all your miserable life,you lived it dead.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by babapupa: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
redsun:

You are living dead,at least i will die someday and that will be my only death.But all your miserable life,you lived it dead.

Oloshi, death is yours and only yours since its only you and your bitter and miserable people crying and losing sleep over Christmas light.

Go and die. Fashola is not your father and lagosians don't give a damn about you and your dead azzz.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by redsun(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
babapupa:

Oloshi, death is yours and only yours since its only you and your bitter and miserable people crying and losing sleep over Christmas light.

Go and die. Fashola is not your father and lagosians don't give a damn about you and your dead azzz.

You think miseries can be hidden,it all over you.As soon as you speaks,it emanates.You stink of ignorance and of course misery.Not even thousands of miles apart will not shed it.

Lagos is a state in my country and it belongs to me,all reasonable africans and humanity in general.

Stone age man,you are long dead.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Falomo today

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
More

Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by EkoIle1: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
redsun:

You think miseries can be hidden,it all over you.As soon as you speaks,it emanates.You stink of ignorance and of course misery.Not even thousands of miles apart will not shed it.

Lagos is a state in my country and it belongs to me,all reasonable africans and humanity in general.

Stone age man,you are long dead.

Olodo, who are you fooling? Your backward state with nothing to show for all the taxes and allocations they take in that you wont talk about or question is not part of Nigeria and doesn't belong to you?

Local illiterate.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by EkoIle1: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ nap2u.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures...
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by naptu2: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2013
Eko Ile: @ nap2u.

Thanks for the wonderful pictures...

Thanks.
Re: Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... by osaxx: 7:51am On Jun 04, 2013
babapupa:

Why is it that everything is always about food to you ibo people. Ashebe is still crying about food, ibo people are still crying about food 40 years after they got their azzz kicked.

Ashebe We are not starving like you hungry mofos so stop talking to us about food.

If you want food to eat, tell your useless leaders to give you food to eat, Fashola is not your father and we are not mates....

You suffer head people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader / Buhari Should Speak On $48m, Nigerians Doubting His Corruption War – SERAP / We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.