Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,508 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices - Phones (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices (181129 Views)

Simple Guide For Airtel BlackBerry Plans On Non-bb Devices / Airtel BB Plans On Non BB Phones(updated) / Airtel Ng Officially Launches New Blackberry Plans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by omoboy08(m): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
luluosas:
Thanks for the update. I don't really know why some people are bent on frustrating others with their non existing breakthroughs they usually flaunts as success.

Abioooo, as for me am ok with 3gig/mnth on my phone, since my 500gig full of movies/music hardrive crashed, ve been discouraged abt dis habbit of downld. Aside dat, Time no even dey todos watch movies again

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by jeebz: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Th
caesaraba:

It's through the use of paid VPN's jaree. You subscribe on BB and then get a VPN (which you have to pay for). With that you can download unlimited.

The other fella who was bragging earlier about downloading movies actually uses a paid (Lead...) VPN.

Most of these guys who come here to brag actually wanna hi-jack your thread and get some customers to sell these VPN's to. Hence, they'll just say "I download unlimited" without actually saying how they do it. (As if it's rocket science to open a new thread and advertise).
Thank you very much for exposing them
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ciphoenix: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
lol
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by miqos02(m): 3:29am On Jan 04, 2013
luluosas:
I tried it on a friend's Techno N3 today and it worked but, I couldn't post about it because, I wanted to post the screenshot but, the software was still downloading when he left.
All I did was to change the APN to blackberry.net on the Mobile network, deleted the password and username, leaving the proxy and port empty and selecting PAP. I think that was all.
yes that was all
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by Jeffy1206(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2013
luluosas:
Na so. Remember, it is where you get value for your money you will choose.
exactly! Started changin wit etibaba den glo bt disapointed den com airtel 1gig wow served me well and mtn no mata hw dem stingy reach jst cnt let go,ma first luv wit nokia 3310 grin
luluosas:
Na so. Remember, it is where you get value for your money you will choose.
exactly! Started changin wit etibaba den glo bt disapointed den com airtel 1gig wow served me well and mtn no mata hw dem stingy reach jst cnt let go,ma first luv wit nokia 3310. Now back to glo afta dis ma mtn expire
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2013
luluosas:
Make sure your network type is set to WCDMA Preferred and try again.
No option for WCDMA Preferred, but the following:
1. Automatic
2. WCDMA Only
3. GSM Only

I have tried the above 3 options, but all to no avail.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by softtouch2(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2013
caesaraba:

It's through the use of paid VPN's jaree. You subscribe on BB and then get a VPN (which you have to pay for). With that you can download unlimited.

The other fella who was bragging earlier about downloading movies actually uses a paid (Lead...) VPN.

Most of these guys who come here to brag actually wanna hi-jack your thread and get some customers to sell these VPN's to. Hence, they'll just say "I download unlimited" without actually saying how they do it. (As if it's rocket science to open a new thread and advertise).

It is not thru VPN. I only tested if my VPN could connect as it take hours before my safari can open. Although, whatsapp started working instantly. But for hours now, this MTN BIS has stopped working, it is not as reliable as Airtel.
No one is hi-jacking any thread, (I never even mentioned my VPN name). It is just to share individual experiences.
I have never been successful with Glo bis method (while some of people I told were able), it doesn't mean people that are able to connect with Glo are faking it, unless you want people to keep all info to themselves.

@luluosas: Thanks for the eye-opener.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2013
soft-touch:

It is not thru VPN. I only tested if my VPN could connect as it take hours before my safari can open. Although, whatsapp started working instantly. But for hours now, this MTN BIS has stopped working, it is not as reliable as Airtel.
No one is hi-jacking any thread, (I never even mentioned my VPN name). It is just to share individual experiences.
I have never been successful with Glo bis method, it doesn't mean people that are able to connect with Glo are faking it, unless you want people to keep all info to themselves.

Boss, what are you talking about? Shey U too dy download unlimited ni?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by softtouch2(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2013
caesaraba:

No. I only surf web with it. I have not try downloading, only attachment from emails.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:23am On Jan 04, 2013
omoboy08:

Abioooo, as for me am ok with 3gig/mnth on my phone, since my 500gig full of movies/music hardrive crashed, ve been discouraged abt dis habbit of downld. Aside dat, Time no even dey todos watch movies again
Oh! Sorry about the crashed HDD. Maybe you should adopts 'Cloud Storage' now, so that your files are always save even when you loss the physical storage facility. Check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1072839/cloud-storage-v-physical-storage
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2013
soft-touch:

I have never been successful with Glo bis method (while some of people I told were able), it doesn't mean people that are able to connect with Glo are faking it, unless you want people to keep all info to themselves.

@luluosas: Thanks for the eye-opener.

Thank you. I was just thinking you will come up on how you are using MTN and Etisalat BB plans to make terabytes downloads.

1 Like

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2013
miqos02: yes that was all
Thanks.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2013
soft-touch:

No. I only surf web with it. I have not try downloading, only attachment from emails.

smiley Then you can see that you don't fall into the category referred to in my post. That post was for those who come here to brag without making any useful contribution(s).
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Jeffy1206: exactly! Started changin wit etibaba den glo bt disapointed den com airtel 1gig wow served me well and mtn no mata hw dem stingy reach jst cnt let go,ma first luv wit nokia 3310. Now back to glo afta dis ma mtn expire
Welcome back friend.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2013
sinade1:
No option for WCDMA Preferred, but the following:
1. Automatic
2. WCDMA Only
3. GSM Only

I have tried the above 3 options, but all to no avail.
OK. Leave it on 'Automatic' and it ought to work there.
Please, check if your configuration is correct. APN, blackberry.net while space for username and password should be left empty. Then, make sure this profile is set as your 'Default' and try again. If does not still work, do snap the screenshot for us to better understand your situation.
By the way, is your BB plan active already? Just text 'Status' to 777 now and post the result you will receive here. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
caesaraba:

smiley Then you can see that you don't fall into the category referred to in my post. That post was for those who come here to brag without making any useful contribution(s).
Hahahahahahahaha! Abeg, easy easy with the guy ooooooo. We hope everyone will truly be open enough to share their discoveries with open mind as most of us doing here.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by abioz(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2013
luluosas:
You are correct. I am sure he misquote me (luluosas) for your name. You, not me, advised him to do so. Cheers.
U guys ar d gbam gbam.

Oya, unlock mtn fastlink E303
IMEI : 867648010394797
S/n : U9CBYA9270911859

* D 1st unlock code (43440493) didn‘t work.
*what is d use of d flash code??
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2013
abioz:
U guys ar d gbam gbam.

Oya, unlock mtn fastlink E303
IMEI : 867648010394797
S/n : U9CBYA9270911859

* D 1st unlock code (43440493) didn‘t work.
*what is d use of d flash code??
That code was and is the correct one which was earlier given to you.

Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ciphoenix: 8:30am On Jan 04, 2013
caesaraba:

MTN Yes, but with a VPN. The happy fact is it also works without the VPN (and surprisingly faster without it) but i'm yet to figure out the mechanism involved. For now, its a crude method, needs to be refined smiley
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2013
ciphoenix: MTN Yes, but with a VPN. The happy fact is it also works without the VPN (and surprisingly faster without it) but i'm yet to figure out the mechanism involved. For now, its a crude method, needs to be refined smiley

Nice one.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Is this topic deviating from its original intention??

I definitely hope not.......but its beginning to look so.....it would be a shame if........??

@all......please stick to the topic.
All these potential hacks/cheats are expressly forbidden on Nairaland.

BIS in itself is no hack......but is, when associated with any software to bypass restrictions.

For those in doubt, kindly refer HERE and all the links within.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by sinade1(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2013
ciphoenix: MTN Yes, but with a VPN. The happy fact is it also works without the VPN (and surprisingly faster without it) but i'm yet to figure out the mechanism involved. For now, its a crude method, needs to be refined smiley

Good. Do we need expatriate hackers? grin grin grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2013
puskin: Is this topic deviating from its original intention??

I definitely hope not.......but its beginning to look so.....it would be a shame if........??

@all......please stick to the topic.
All these potential hacks/cheats are expressly forbidden on Nairaland.

BIS in itself is no hack......but is, when associated with any software to bypass restrictions.

For those in doubt, kindly refer HERE and all the links within.
I think they are trying to display their ability to maneuver some tough issues but, what we are doing here is simply working with known issues (legal) being rendered by the telecoms companies.
@All, bring your ideas on how to use these services LEGALLY not cheat this cheat that. Thank you.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
sinade1:

Good. Do we need expatriate hackers? grin grin grin
Please, we don't welcome any hacking stuff on this thread. Bring up genuine idea on how to maximize the usage of the various telecoms service providers products. Thank you
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by caesaraba(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2013
luluosas:
Please, we don't welcome any hacking stuff on this thread. Bring up genuine idea on how to maximize the usage of the various telecoms service providers products. Thank you

smiley smiley smiley smileymuch better. That should tell all the "sellers" that they ain't welcome here. They can download the whole internet if they like grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Moderators, please, kindly change the heading of this thread to (Glo Blackberry Plans Working Perfectly On Phones And Other Devices)
This has become necessary as a result of the fact that, the test have been confirmed (16 pages and still counting) and now working perfectly to the advantage of people (us) using the hitherto restricted Glo BB plans on phones, tablets and modems. Thank you as I await your reactions to this humble suggestion.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
caesaraba:

smiley smiley smiley smileymuch better. That should tell all the "sellers" that they ain't welcome here. They can download the whole internet if they like grin
Or maybe, they should simply create their own hacking threads tricks should they choose to do so. But, for here, ONLY genuine and legal discoveries are accepted.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by newman10(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2013
I smell PUSKIN at the corner holding his "Thread Closed" stampad grin always happy to do that grin
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by xzit(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2013
jazz04:
No. You have every right to that 750mb
Call customer care, they will tell you how to get your data cap..

i just called...according to the CC rep, I'll have to go to slot to have it activated. That would mean travelling to ibadan. Not convenient!
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by ciphoenix: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2013
just so i'm clear. Is discovering loopholes in a service provider's security illegal?
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by puskin: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2013
ciphoenix: just so i'm clear. Is discovering loopholes in a service provider's security illegal?

Discovering is not Nairaland's problem.......posting it HERE is.
Re: Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices by luluosas(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2013
newman10: I smell PUSKIN at the corner holding his "Thread Closed" stampad grin always happy to do that grin
I don't think he will do that now since this thread is not derailed in its entirety.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Android, Anyone? / How To Turn WhatsApp Off Without Turning-Off Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.