Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Gov Aregbesola And Oyinlola Meet For The First Time @miccom Funeral In Ada. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Aregbesola And Oyinlola Meet For The First Time @miccom Funeral In Ada. (872 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets With Victor Umeh At A Prominent Funeral In Anambra. Photos / "Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures / Aregbesola And Ajimobi Reject 'His Excellency' Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Aregbesola And Oyinlola Meet For The First Time @miccom Funeral In Ada. by lakeside025(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2012
GOV AREGBESOLA AND OYINLOLA MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME @MicCom Funeral in Ada Osun State.

....Another gimmick in Osun Politics". I reply by saying this is no gimmickry, its simple courtesy and statesmanship.

"Aregbesola, while greeting the guests, described Oyinlola as his brother. He prayed for the former governor to continue to prosper. The governor seized the opportunity of the gathering to debunk insinuations that his government did not like the Ponnles."

"He said his relationship with the Ponnles began in 1989 during one of his political struggles in Lagos. He said the deceased assisted him even to become the governor of the state unknowingly."

“But because my programme is not in tandem with the MicCom establishments, people thought I hate them. No, I don’t play golf like my predecessor does. We love you and very soon, we will do something to show that we truly have you in mind. Let it be on record that I and MicCom are not fighting but golf is not a gift to me from God,” he said.

"On the proposed building, Aregbesola jokingly asked where the building would be situated. “Is it Ada, Osogbo or Okuku,” this drew laughter from the gathering, including Oyinlola."

Re: Gov Aregbesola And Oyinlola Meet For The First Time @miccom Funeral In Ada. by PaulJohn1: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2012
Good seeing them together.
This doesn't erase the court case over the N18billion fraudulent loan cheesy

RIP to madam comfort.
Ifa help MicCom bear the loss cry

(1) (Reply)

Reps Seek To Ban Energy Drinks In Nigeria / North Korea Wants To Nuke America / Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.