Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard (3565 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How To Prevent Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Girl. / How To Avoid Your Friends From Sleeping With Your Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by GB102(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
you guys should leave my virgin wife for me . please
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Onila,seriously u shud grow up.I actually expected †☺ c sumfn educative here nd nt u blowing Ūя̲̅ trumpet again.₪☺ one rili cares ow many men u'vε̲̣̣̣̥ turned down,Ȋ̝̊̅†§ xclusively Ūя̲̅ biznes.u r a virgin,great!!,we r sooo hapi for u,bt plz do kip it †☺ urself,it shudnt appear on evry thread u open on nairaland.It shud be a personal thing if u ask M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by slimchi2k2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
onila: when u got millions of dollars in yr account
ONILA sorry
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
sandylurv: Onila,seriously u shud grow up.I actually expected †☺ c sumfn educative here nd nt u blowing Ūя̲̅ trumpet again.₪☺ one rili cares ow many men u'vε̲̣̣̣̥ turned down,Ȋ̝̊̅†§ xclusively Ūя̲̅ biznes.u r a virgin,great!!,we r sooo hapi for u,bt plz do kip it †☺ urself,it shudnt appear on evry thread u open on nairaland.It shud be a personal thing if u ask M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.

Lol. No offence to onila but you cant possibly expect anything too serious from her threads lol. The gal is a real entertainer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2012
For some reason, I think d onila character is a guy huz on NL to troll all day long. undecided grin but ah well,.... I may wrong, maybe a female monkey trained to use a keyboard. grin
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by 2sexy(m): 1:09am On Dec 24, 2012
*Kails*:

Lol. No offence to onila but you cant possibly expect anything too serious from her threads lol. The gal is a real entertainer.
Person wey dem suppose to blast her Vaginaa off?
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by kandiikane(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2012
Sleeping around as in having sex with loads different men or having sex a lot with maybe the same couple of people?
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by kandiikane(m): 1:27am On Dec 24, 2012
to+by:
I think my advice to the ladies is that LIVE UR LIFE IN SUCH A WAY THAT IT'LL BE A ROLE MODEL FOR UR CHILDREN TO COPY, A LIFE THAT UR CHILDREN WILL WANNA DO IT LIKE YOU DID. I've decided to be the best guy a lady eva meets, best husband for ma wife, best dad for my children and one me the best sons of God(CHRISTIAN)

Quick question to your resumee- are you rich or poor?
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by DollyParton1(f): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2012
kandiikane: Sleeping around as in having sex with loads different men or having sex a lot with maybe the same couple of people?

lol... whats the difference?
One's better than the other?
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by kandiikane(m): 2:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Dolly-Parton:

lol... whats the difference?
One's better than the other?

Lol, just picking on her.

But there's a difference, one sleeps around with loads of men whilst another has loads of sex with a couple of men.

Body nor be firewood. It's human nature for a woman to feel the need for sex, so if you're going to lose your inhibitions lose them right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2012
2sexy: Person wey dem suppose to blast her Vaginaa off?

lol i have no interest discussing her v@gina! grin
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 4:52am On Dec 24, 2012
What is it with nigerian ladies/ men and virginity? abi na curse to be a non-virgin?? Ladies all i will say is know your worth and stand your ground! @op when you eventually sell your virginity for 10 kobo i hope you broadcast it on nairalnad. Nansenseee
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^She already sold it for 50p on gumtree...

Are you a virgin as well?? undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx: ^^^She already sold it for 50p on gumtree...

Are you a virgin as well?? undecided

How is that any of your concern tho? Please don't derail the thread! undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

How is that any of your concern tho? Please don't derail the thread! undecided

I dunno, I'm just checking...

And don't start getting feisty... undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 5:21am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

I dunno, I'm just checking...

And don't start getting feisty... undecided

Checking for what? No one is getting feisty so don't even go there!
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by taopheeq(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2012
Na wa oooo
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Checking for what? No one is getting feisty so don't even go there!

Just checking because I'm not a fan of "virgin Mary's." tongue

Be nice before I throw your xmas gift in River Thames... undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by DollyParton1(f): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 5:37am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Just checking because I'm not a fan of "virgin Mary's." tongue

Be nice before I throw your xmas gift in River Thames... undecided

You can even throw it on London Bridge, non of my concern! Im not impressed easily, try again!! tongue
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

You can even throw it on London Bridge, non of my concern! Im not impressed easily, try again!! tongue

Damn!! You naija chics and making people try again and again to impress you... sad

Throwing it on London bridge will make the bridge "fall" down...

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
London Bridge is falling down

Hmmm... How about I make you throw it in the bag?? wink undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by kandiikane(m): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2012
WTF!
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 5:51am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Damn!! You naija chics and making people try again and again to impress you... sad

Throwing it on London bridge will make the bridge "fall" down...

London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down,
London Bridge is falling down

Hmmm... How about I make you throw it in the bag?? wink undecided

No bridge is falling down! Damn you naija men like to make it seem like you got it going on when we all know norrin's happening at all, as they say all talk and no action... wink how about you run along like a good young man and stop the derailing this young virgin's thread. As you were! tongue
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

No bridge is falling down! Damn you naija men like to make it seem like you got it going on when we all know norrin's happening at all, as they say all talk and no action... wink how about you run along like a good young man and stop the derailing this young virgin's thread. As you were! tongue

How about you find out if it's all "talk" and no "action?" tongue Naija men are winning everywhere right about now and you know that - don't hate the player, hate the game.. wink And hell yeah, I'm running along to you and I hope you can handle that.. undecided

And the young girl isn't complaining, is she?? undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

How about you find out if it's all "talk" and no "action?" tongue Naija men are winning everywhere right about now and you know that - don't hate the player, hate the game.. wink And hell yeah, I'm running along to you and I hope you can handle that.. undecided

And the young girl isn't complaining, is she?? undecided

*coughs* the nigerian women are making waves just as much as the men are, hope you aint forgotten so soon about the richest black woman on earth? And yes she's Nigerian! You don't know when to stop do you? Let me spell it out for you! (Ain't interested!) Good bye cool
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

*coughs* the nigerian women are making waves just as much as the men are, hope you aint forgotten so soon about the richest black woman on earth? And yes she's Nigerian! You don't know when to stop do you? Let me spell it out for you! (Ain't interested!) Good bye cool

Damn!! You're being too forward - did I ask if you're interested in anything, or not?? Swallow some ice cubes, take a chill pill, and calm down... I'm not into naija women vs. naija men and who's the richest on earth, or heaven... grin

You can't even discern my french... Perhaps, it's because you're not from London - you probably live somewhere in the country a la outside London... undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 6:19am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Damn!! You're being too forward - did I ask if you're interested in anything, or not?? Swallow some ice cubes, take a chill pill, and calm down... I'm not into naija women vs. naija men and who's the richest on earth, or heaven... grin

You can't even discern my french... Perhaps, it's because you're not from London - you probably live somewhere in the country a la outside London... undecided

Ever heard of a little word known as sarcasm! London Town is my city home boy cool what you know about London? undecided
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Ever heard of a little word known as sarcasm! London Town is my city home boy cool what you know about London?

Are you having a laugh??

I'm Ldn, ldn is me - where in London are you from??
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Are you having a laugh?? What do I know about the city I was born and raised in, no??

I'm Ldn, ldn is me - where in London are you from??

Seen, from the east side still grin nice to meet a fellow Londoner on nairalnad I'm kinda new around these ends lool *blushes*
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2012
huni_naija:

Seen, from the east side still grin nice to meet a fellow Londoner on nairalnad I'm kinda new around these ends lool *blushes*

Dun noe, b... Man's from the Souf side still but I live in both Souf and east ldn right about now still...

What are you saying, tho What's gwaning this xmas, b?? wink

It's a London thing, say nomore.. grin

Oi huni, I'm going to create another jamming spot for Londoners in the culture section now... I created one back in the day but it was locked off still...

Everything is allowed on there - ldn slangs and that.. dun noe.. wink
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by huninaija(f): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2012
shymexx:

Dun noe, b... Man's from the Souf side still but I live in both Souf and east ldn right about now still...

What are you saying, tho What's gwaning this xmas, b?? wink

It's a London thing, say nomore.. grin

Hahaha lmao east London u dunnooo!! Brap!! LOL nothing much tho b, spending it with the fam, xmas is overhyped anyways! We should start our own "london" thread as well jokes grin
Re: Ladies How 2 Control Yrselves From Sleeping Ard by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Ladies what is between ur legs only belongs to ur husband...but exceptions can be made for filthy rich men grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Come To My Aid Pls / Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing / Types Of Friends In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.