Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Pity This Babe O..eyaa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pity This Babe O..eyaa (3523 Views)

I Pity Ladies Engaging In Anal Sex / HELP! Save Me From This Olosho Babe O! / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by DavidJohnDavid(f): 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
There's this female neighbour of mine that is over 32 and has never had a single date in her life. It is as if she does not even exist to the male folks. And to add to that she's very beautiful and a born again christian too. Yet men do not like her at all even on a friendship level, she never finds favour in sight of men. There is just this hatred that men have towards her without even talking to her.
I feel bad and guilty too because the first time i saw her i hated her with perfect hatred untill my female cousin became friends with her and she poured out her heart to her that men generally hate her.

I learnt from her that if she, for instance, has an interview and the interviewer is male, she's noticed that she doesn't find favour and the male interviewer acts unfriendly, but if its a woman she either gets a friendly 'no' or is accepted. What could be the root of this strange problem?
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by agarawu23(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
her look will help a lot. can we see her pic?

2 Likes

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by jascon1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
You way day pity am she never find favor for Ur eyes.

7 Likes

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
The hand work of an evil step-mum angry

4 Likes

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by happyjuliet(f): 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
She really needs serious prayer and deliverance ooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'm here scratching my head and wondering what the fvck is romantic about this, and how the fvck it's my business. . .

2 Likes

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Briee(f): 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
How about her character?

1 Like

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by lanicky(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
She needs deliverance.
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Vision4God: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Deliverance thingz on point. She may b suffering from wat she has no idea about.
Ds generation nid God o

3 Likes

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by 25omega(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
DavidJohnDavid:
There's this female neighbour of mine that is over 32 and has never had a single date in her life. It is as if she does not even exist to the male folks. And to add to that she's very beautiful and a born again christian too. Yet men do not like her at all even on a friendship level, she never finds favour in sight of men. There is just this hatred that men have towards her without even talking to her.
I feel bad and guilty too because the first time i saw her i hated her with perfect hatred untill my female cousin became friends with her and she poured out her heart to her that men generally hate her.

I learnt from her that if she, for instance, has an interview and the interviewer is male, she's noticed that she doesn't find favour and the male interviewer acts unfriendly, but if its a woman she either gets a friendly 'no' or is accepted. What could be the root of this strange problem?
why don't you ask yourself that same question? you yourself said you hated her when you first saw her. What did you see that made you hate her? Could it be that because she is so good looking, all you haters become intimidated? or does she try to force her born again thoughts on anyone who talks to her?

By the way at 32 if she hasn't had a date yet then she must have a list that she checks off when men talk to her. As in they must be pastor, they must go to church everyday, they must wear suit grin grin or she wants to marry a pastor.

1 Like

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lies everywhere.
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Humulity: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
DavidJohnDavid:

Believe it or not "Spiriyual husband" is at work in her life. Go to MFM for delivarance and counselling.

1 Like

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by skimmy39: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
she ugly
DavidJohnDavid:

Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by 25omega(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Humulity:

Believe it or not "Spiriyual husband" is at work in her life. Go to MFM for delivarance and counselling.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
Even ugly women get some action.....theres something strange happening here. she needs church...
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by justmag(m): 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't like this story line of this movie... undecided
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
All this Deeper lifer

I normally hate them when I see them from afar

Them too holy

Am sure she is one of them....
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by LiamMarshall(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
We need a pix
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
^^^ yes ohh!!! Pictures of her intimidatin beauty or go to mt olympus with ur phone to snap athena, the goddess of beauty(I think?)

But if she's on earth I would love to see her my female counterpart!
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by achinaboy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
is she a so called born again,or is she really a born again that believes in God and Jesus as a personal saviour, if so ,then she is not reading her bible well,all she needs is jus a 7days prayers,i mean midnights, doesn't have to be all night,just wake up every 2am,and come against every image that is bloking her existence in tha name of jesus,,tell her to do just seven days,,u will come back for a testimony,,,,self deliverance,,she don't need any pastor or man of whatever cheers
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
DavidJohnDavid:

Perhaps you can help by digging down and finding where that hatred you had for her came frome?
Where was it borne from? Was it out of your own personal insecurities (we all have them) or was it because of the way she behaved?

That's the first step
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Rajjah(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Spiritual problem. Prayer is d key
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by osemoses1234(m): 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
My broda no b clear eye...nah aye dem dey follow her...as bsay u dey pity her y u not frd her... jst sayin my own.....
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by PureWays(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2015
katzz2nd:
Even ugly women get some action.....theres something strange happening here. she needs church...
She needs church or deliverance?
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by nawtikid(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2015
Op why u go tell me xey she doesn't find favour in d sight of men, no man wnts to b her frnd, yet she is pretty n born again

Guy, go sleep jo, u don exaggerate dis ur story
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2015
PureWays:
She needs church or deliverance?
deliverance, ma bad shocked
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by PureWays(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2015
katzz2nd:
deliverance, ma bad shocked
Maybe she needs someone like you to train her, prolly teach her how to exhibit beaty.. Or what do you think? You might be the solution to her predicament...
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
PureWays:
Maybe she needs someone like you to train her, prolly teach her how to exhibit beaty.. Or what do you think? You might be the solution to her predicament...
lipsrsealed
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by PureWays(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
katzz2nd:
lipsrsealed
Don't be too modest... I'm sure you know what I'm saying and you totally dig it...
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
she can try night clubs
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by Exjoker(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
AkinBanky:
The hand work of an evil step-mum angry
One bottle of origin for this you...
Re: I Pity This Babe O..eyaa by jworos(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
D person wen swear for her don die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shyness Killing Me Slowly / Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? / Look At What This Pervert Is Doing(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.