Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Want To Talk With Grafikdon Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Talk With Grafikdon Please (682 Views)

Did Anyone Ever Have "The Talk" With You? / Is There A Specific Time To Start The Sex-talk With Children?you Should See This / Wake Up! We Need To Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Talk With Grafikdon Please by achinaboy(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
urgent please, anybody?
Re: I Want To Talk With Grafikdon Please by ifyalways(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
What for?he's my big bros. Drop your contact and I'll make him see this thread.

Or just follow him so he can connect with you when he gets obline
Re: I Want To Talk With Grafikdon Please by achinaboy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
ifyalways: What for?he's my big bros. Drop your contact and I'll make him see this thread.

Or just follow him so he can connect with you when he gets obline
i reed something he wrote sometime ago concerning Grail message,so i have one or two important private question i need to ask him,please connect us

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairalander Save His Father / Which Sex Is Better As The First Born? / He Need A Girl For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.