Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP (12745 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by ypzilanti: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
The appointment does not surprise me. GEJ is the biggest 419 ever successfully perpetrated on a large population of citizens anywhere in this world. A status quo candidate sold as a transformation candidate. And gullible Nigerians fell for it hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Pergrace: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
HNosegbe: Isn't it funny how the Jonathanians on this forum have expertly avoided addressing the ISSUE at hand (namely, the shameful, wicked, diabolical appointment of a reviled, corruption-tainted shameless old man to one of the most sensitive positions in the land) and have instead resorted to name-calling in a vain attempt to distract the rest of us from the core issue being discussed?

I'm waiting.

Billyonaire said something
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by creativemusic: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Gbawe: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
ypzilanti: The appointment does not surprise me. GEJ is the biggest 419 ever successfully perpetrated on a large population of citizens anywhere in this world. A status quo candidate sold as a transformation candidate. And gullible Nigerians fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I agree totally. Travelling throughout Africa, I feel shame when I see those who are Presidents of other Nations. It really does not speak well of the political sophistication of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Omero(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
kutchs:
What do you know bro? When its dia saint Buhari age doesnt matter but when it concerns GEJ all the attack dogs will come out barking.
I still repeat anyone who has anything against Anenih should approach the courts or keep shut for ever.
Which courts, d whole Nigerian judiciary is corrupt and bastardize, 4 dis particular issue expect justice 2 b murdered rather dan upheld. Nigeria = doom + Godforsaken.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by FXKing2012(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie: The picture looks like an obituary to me. Hope chibuzor eze is not related to this man?

I'm sure they are related

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by omoalaro: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
We have wasted 4 years of our national life. I hope we recover it by 2015.
Looting ahead of 2015 election has just begun.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by juman(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Donalð Genes: Am sick and tired of This country

grin
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by alarm4: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
Niger delta presidor dey F^^^^up......seroiusly..indeed clueless president

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by PointB: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
jide4lagos: but they speak the mind of the majority

Frankly I don't know what's on the mind of the majority. Their is no poll to ascertain that at the moment. But my argument is that CNPP do not speak for all Nigerians as I cannot recall when they were elected to do so. But that does not take away the validity of the position.

In anycase, why do all these parties approach issues with mentality of market women. Why can't they go to the court to argue their case rather than this crass approach of noisemaking ala Tunde Bakera.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by jude33084(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
kutchs:
What do you know bro? When its dia saint Buhari age doesnt matter but when it concerns GEJ all the attack dogs will come out barking.
I still repeat anyone who has anything against Anenih should approach the courts or keep shut for ever.

With people like you, Nigeria will never be a better place undecided

That's how your likes freed Ibori until he was disgraced in Uk cry
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by PointB: 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
HNosegbe:

Point of correction please... In sane societies people like Tony Anenih would be rotting in jail.

I agree. Likewise Buhari, and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Emababa: 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by emmatok(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
JideTheBlogger: ...maybe its just a reward for his contribution to GEJ's victory at d polls.

PDP knows better...

Which election, he can't win EDO .
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by emmatok(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
ayox2003: Reuben Abati, I honestly donot envy you.

How will you defend Tony Anenihs appointment. The man you once called an "old troublemaker" in your editorials?

SMH

Frawzey

Waiting for Abati comment on this.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by jude33084(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
omanzo02: Anenih's antecedents may not make him the right man for the job, but being 80 does not disqualified him, afterall the Italian president is above 80 and he still active in presiding over affairs.

What's your point exactly?
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by OsunOriginal: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
PointB:

So Buhari and Anenih are now to be compared. Your head needs to be examined - definitely some of the cells are sick or dead.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by joseph1832(m): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
PointB:

Frankly I don't know what's on the mind of the majority. Their is no poll to ascertain that at the moment. But my argument is that CNPP do not speak for all Nigerians as I cannot recall when they were elected to do so. But that does not take away the validity of the position.

In anycase, why do all these parties approach issues with mentality of market women. Why can't they go to the court to argue their case rather than this crass approach of noisemaking ala Tunde Bakera.
Broda I urge you to have a re-think of your post! Why should you say they're making noise! A government that says its fighting corruption vehemently is appointing an individual who is at the epoch of corruption, and individual who promoted and flourished Godfatherism. This same individual sat back and watched Lucky Igbinedion loot and plunder Edo State.

Haba pointB, when it comes to antecedence, precedence, integrity, accountability, credibility, Tony Anenih is not what comes to the mind of the Nigerian masses, infact he's the direct opposite of these concepts, his bad name follows him everywhere just like flies follow shit!.

And of course the CNPP don't speak for the majority of the Nigerian populace, but the speak my mind on this very issue.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by muktarmtt(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Billyonaire: What is the legal retirement age in Nigeria ? My instinct tells me its 65. I know this appointment has little to do with public service codes but truth is, I am disappointed in an appointment of 70plus years old man to man our NPA. This is a bad choice, except I am educated on this, I maintain that I am very disappointed in this appointment. I can do better than Anenih on that position.
wat hppne dude why u r not defending dem now or dey stop paying u wages
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by VolvoS60(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
When it rains, it pours.

Just when you think Nigeria's ruling power elite cannot outdo itself, it pulls a new trick out of the box, more evil and sinister than the last.

But the pain that Nigerians are going through IS NECESSARY. It is a necessary form of political, or dare I say, human education. It is necessary because Nigerians need to understand (in a painfully personal way) that choices (be they political, moral, economic, etc) have CONSEQUENCES. This is a law of nature that no mortal (not even Nigerians) can override.

It is unfortunate that our prayer houses/shrines and their resident shamans have successfully sold the idea to millions of Nigerians that somehow, it is possible to escape the consequences of one's actions. It is now obvious to all that this escapist philosophy is doomed and dead on arrival.

The pain will continue. It MUST continue. It is the natural course of events, given the political choices we made a while back. But it is necessary and MUST run its course.

LET US QUIT GRIPING AND TAKE OUR HEMLOCK LIKE MEN. NO TEARS PLEASE.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by muktarmtt(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
kutchs:
shut d Bleep up dude

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by yemmyyy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
when the former EFCC boss was asked on political platform if the administration of president Jonathan has the political will to fight corruption,she answered NO. she was sacked the following week.The president has a golden opportunity to put the nation back on track,but he is threading the same path as his predecessors,he should not disappoint his maker.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by muktarmtt(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
OsunOriginal:

What concerns you is the age? Good! But what should concern us is the integrity of the man. What is the average age of the people chairing the board of big companies? How many of them are in their forties?
shut d Bleep wch intergrity d man is formr barawo olee

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by OsunOriginal: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
muktar mtt: shut d Bleep wch intergrity d man is formr barawo olee

I am with you on this. Anenih has got no integrity - dont miscontrue my post. People were talking about age whereas what matters is whether the man has integrity or not - definitely he has got none. It is therefore a mockery of our democracy for Jonathan to appoint Anenih as the chairman of NPA. It is like adding salt to injury.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by redsun(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
The only thing gej seems to have done right is displacing the old gagools like obj,atiku and co that were pillaging nigeria.There seems to be a new gang of usurpers with old gagools like aninih,tukur and co hanging on.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by mkoabiola: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
"Mr fix it" is d right man for d job.
Who no like am ,make he go hug transformer.
Carry go.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2012
PointB:

Its one thing to be an Id.iot, its another to be an Im.becile, but to be both an idio.t and an imbe.cile... I can only say "wow".
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by alkasim1: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hmmmm!
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by sammyzacks(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2012
I can see that Jona is not the guy we are waiting for.Let the search for another begin.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by PointB: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
joseph1832:
Broda I urge you to have a re-think of your post! Why should you say they're making noise! A government that says its fighting corruption vehemently is appointing an individual who is at the epoch of corruption, and individual who promoted and flourished Godfatherism. This same individual sat back and watched Lucky Igbinedion loot and plunder Edo State.

Haba pointB, when it comes to antecedence, precedence, integrity, accountability, credibility, Tony Anenih is not what comes to the mind of the Nigerian masses, infact he's the direct opposite of these concepts, his bad name follows him everywhere just like flies follow shit!.

And of course the CNPP don't speak for the majority of the Nigerian populace, but the speak my mind on this very issue.

Anenih, Buhari, Tinubu, Obj, IBB are a few example of the shenanigans the Nigeria system tolerate. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Hence, if we must condemn the Anenihs of this world, coup plotters like Buhari, and IBB should have been shot long ago not accorded seats and undue privileges at Council of State. Mega thieves like Obj should be cooling in jail, not junketing around the world in the name of 'envoy.' Tinubu, whose fraud is of both local and international proportion should be answering 'yes sir presido' to some scared-face inmate in Kirikiri maximum security, not allowed to steal Lagos State fund and install his stooge all over the place to cover the tracks of his criminal activity.

Picking on Anenih, when these other malevolent characters dot the corridors of power and wealth unhindered is simply hypocritical. We must collectively condemn them all when the opportunity presents itself. But since this is not the case, let each continue with the selective amnesia. Afterall, this is Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by seanet02: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
^^^^
na you are back, how market?
Re: Jonathan Insulted Nigerians By Appointing Anenih As NPA Chairman – CNPP by Hardfact: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Think it's just a statement of fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Knows Oil Thieves –el-rufai / Simon Achuba Says He Remains Deputy Governor Of Kogi State / APC NEC Transfers Its Powers To National Working Committee for the next 90 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.