Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Guys! Your Take On Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! Your Take On Love (727 Views)

What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Your Take On Love by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
Does true love really exist I'm throwing this question at Guys in the house based on personal experiences with naija n uk gurls....back then., I believed love was a fairytale where u fantasized about that finest girl in your school, department, faculty, dreaming about your wedding in the moon n lovely 4 kids-2 boys n 2 girs not knowing there was a yahoo boy, banker etc turning that dream into a nightmare. Smashing the babe in such a way that you can only imagine (see in po.rn) whereas u get the occasional hug n kisses...guys una understand wetin i mean.

Then, you make sure your shirt is spotless and Ironed front and back, starving your self to buy her lunch, etc.Back then, an average year one, diploma "big gurl" believes her mates are too small especially if ur legs are your tyres, oboy! your chances are close to zero. Even though you loved these girl the "bruno mars" way, never minding the number of months you saved to buy her that perfume set etc for valentine, she just sees you as anoda guy "maga".

Gradually, as levels changes (you know wetin I mean), getting love from different honies including does ones that looked down on guyman when things were bad. Now you can afford the paroles, av tbe job n swag, the panties come down efortlessly -no offense meant to the female activists/feminists in the house.

Also, They babes start showing so much care and concern for your life more than your mother and tell you that is true love. But! After so much experiences, I believe LOVE is very conditional, with the conditions based on how pretty the babe is, her social class n status, father's wealth etc and Im waiting for anybody to prove me wrong. The question again, does true love exist in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by k2039: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
love in itself is overrated.
Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
k2039: love in itself is overrated.
Thanks brof..." im falling for you", " you are my first love" etc....all na wash!
Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by seunfly: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Though our socioeconomic condition has make it difficult to find genuine love without condition, but true love still exist. The love that can never be explained, not money, beauty, conection or anything else, you can't realy point at any reason why you are in love with him/her. I must say that this kind of feeling may not last long if there is nothing special to sustain it such good characters, ability to meet the minimum finacial needs of ones spouse, maturity and so on. Let me add this this kind of love is not common but if you are lucky you may encanter one.
Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
seunfly: Though our socioeconomic condition has make it difficult to find genuine love without condition, but true love still exist. The love that can never be explained, not money, beauty, conection or anything else, you can't realy point at any reason why you are in love with him/her. I must say that this kind of feeling may not last long if there is nothing special to sustain it such good characters, ability to meet the minimum finacial needs of ones spouse, maturity and so on. Let me add this this kind of love is not common but if you are lucky you may encanter one.

Boss..., the embolden is very ambiguous. You love someone for no REASON Atall?? Beauty, intelligence, social clout, business acumen etc? Boss, abeg, that only happens in fairytales it's not that" it's not common", it dosent exist Atall.
Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by boborosky(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Love is ideal/imaginary. It doesnt exist. Even if it does, it is conditional. Be wise.
Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by WAM1(f): 4:58am On Dec 25, 2012
A lot of the love that exists out there are based on conditions only a few are unconditional. Unconditional love does exist - I have experienced it- in fact when I love I love unconditionally. Let me add this the love that I express is not only to my "guy friend" but also to my girls and of course family. I have friends but I love a few- I chose to love them and it doesn't matter what they do the love would remain. Love is a gift that God desires us to have but only a few would love selflessly.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2013
there is no unconditional love. if you are attracted to someone, you must have a reason, so where is the unconditional?

1 Like

Re: Guys! Your Take On Love by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2013
truth_bastille: there is no unconditional love. if you are attracted to someone, you must have a reason, so where is the unconditional?

True talk, leave all this dreamers who think life is a fairy-tale.

(1) (Reply)

Pls NLS I Need Ur Advise. On My Love Life / Her Husband Ask Her To Dress More Sexy / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.