Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Her Husband Ask Her To Dress More Sexy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Ask Her To Dress More Sexy (729 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Ask Her To Dress More Sexy by PweetieDoo(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Recently a lady who is a member of the Deeper Life Bible Church and married to a "Deeper Life man" had an issue. (Deeper Life Bible Church is known for its very conservative views and strict rules when it comes to female dressing)

Her husband called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair, wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home.

She was confused. So she reached our to fellow sisters, asking "Is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband?". She said she was confused.

I'm sure some of you will be in shock like " Sister! Do you have to be told twice"

Read more here: http://naijablazingspot..com/2013/01/when-your-husband-asks-you-to-dress.html

(1) (Reply)

I am abuse for over spending for my Main Girl Friend / Funny Facts About Your Women / 'difference' Between *love* And *like*...!!|a Must Share ♥|

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.