Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Abortion, Should I Chase Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion, Should I Chase Her? (983 Views)

Romancelanders I Really Need Help! Did I Chase All My Gfs 2hours On Bed #Help / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by tngtech(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
My girlfriend told me she had sex with a guy in school got pregnant and did an abortion. What do I do. Chase her away or we should continue our relationship yet i still love her,
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by Busta(f): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2008
why would u chase her away? quit acting like a child.
except u don't love her and need an excuse outta the relationship.
at least she's being sincere bout wat happened in her past.

imagine u got someone pregnant, then aborted back in skool, u told her and she chased u away cos of that?
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by spoilt(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2008
The more you look the less you see.
if she hadnt told you would you have known? grin cool down oh. at least you snagged an honest one. undecided
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by marzipan73(f): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
What is the problem? At least she was honest with you, right. She could have hidden it, but she felt comfortable enough to tell you her secret. It could not have been easy for her. Leave her alone, continue with her if you Love her.

I dont know many women that have not had an abortion, it is just that they are clever enough to hide it.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2008
@tngtech

erm. . . . . . . . i fail to see what the issue is.

did she sleep and commit abortion while you knew her?

Even Jesus forgave the thief on the cross. So you are going to crucify her for the sins of her past.

Nna na wa oooooooooo nka sike no be small !!!!!!!!
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2008
kai,

1) she fucc person
2) she come kill the pikin in the name of abortion

damn it man, she's getting her marching orders.

she will be forgiven but she go still get her marching orders
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by blackmann(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2008
Pal what do u want to chase her for? At least she came out plain and honest to you by telling you that kind of secret. How many girls do u think can do that? It shows that she really loves you and wants to be by ur side. Or hw do u think it would be if later on in life, say when u've gotten married, you get to hear from someone else, worst of all from the dude who got her pregnant in the first place? Look forget all that shit of dumping her and take really good care of her. Shower her with love and care. it's not easy telling someone that kind of thing if she doesn't love you. No try chase am at all or else u'll just prove urself as a wimp and not a man.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by opokonwa(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2008
@poster
Chase her away just b/c she told you the truth about her past?
When you dey pursue her, did you seek Nairalanders' advice?
All such flimsy excuse to start a topic. sad
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by nigercook(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2008
chase her for what?
my friend we all know that men sleep around a lot.Where do you think they find the women to sleep with?
she is a honest woman which is rare.Most girls will deny ever sleeping with more then 1 person or having a abortion.
so calm down my friend.
we all like to marry saint but there is no saint left .a honest woman is the next best thing!
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by Bblak(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Poster
There's no point chasing her.
Don't make her regret ever confiding in you by spilling out the truth about her past.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by tngtech(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2008
thanks Nairalanders, i really appreciates your reply. I really don't know if you love me like i do. Well for now, i will keep my fingers crossed.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by manntee(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2008
tngtech:

thanks Nairalanders, i really appreciates your reply. I really don't know if you love me like i do. Well for now, i will keep my fingers crossed.

smart reply grin
you only can decide for yourself; it is easy to sit and judge if you are not the one involved, i can say for myself that if my girl friend tells me that, we MIGHT survive the relationship, but it is still a death blow to any relationship to learn that your partner cheated on you, confession or not, the trust is gone and once doubt comes into a relationship, it takes the grace of God, , how are you so sure she wont do it again? how are you so sure that her confession is borne out of the fact that the abortion might cause complications in the future and she is trying to avert any possible repercussions. ol boy really as afr as any decision is to be taken you are OYO. ON Your Own.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by TOYOSI20(f): 12:57am On Feb 21, 2008
Ask yourself if its possible for u to chase her away from ur heart,

According to u, u still love her.

Time heals wounds, with time hopefully u would get over it.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by tngtech(m): 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
what d u want me to do?
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by Gamine(f): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2008
Forgive her.
Forgive Yourself.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2008
tngtech:

My girlfriend told me she had sex with a guy in school got pregnant and did an abortion. What do I do. Chase her away or we should continue our relationship yet i still love her,

I fail to see what her abortion in the past, with someone else, before you two were dating has to do with you.

As far as I'm concerned, she's done nothing wrong, and doesn't need your forgiveness. However, she does need your understanding. She could have kept quiet about it, and to be honest, she didn't need to tell you, but she chose to, because she feels comfortable with you.

It's all in a past, a past you weren't part of, so let it drop. Unless, you're looking for a way out of the relationship, and you don't love her as much as you claim to?
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by tngtech(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2008
yes, she does need my forgiveness cuz we were going out before it happen.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2008
tngtech:

yes, she does need my forgiveness because we were going out before it happen.

Well, you were not specific in your post.

Still, she's confessed to you, of her own free will. I don't know the finer details, but don't make her feel you're wielding power over her, by letting her sweat, whether you're going to forgive her or not. If you can't let it go, then please, let her know, so she can move on, don't leave her hanging indefinitely.
Re: Abortion, Should I Chase Her? by tngtech(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2008
i still love her no matter what, but yet have the feelings of her cheating on me.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Don't Want To Leave My Wife Behind / She Was Admitted To Hospital Becos Of Me! / LOVE: 85-year-old Couple Remarry After 48 Years Of Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.