Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! (1900 Views)

Romancelanders I Really Need Help! Did I Chase All My Gfs 2hours On Bed #Help / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Abortion, Should I Chase Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by WaleFolarin: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2013
I am 50 years
and I am about committing suicide. This is because I
am a womaniser and I chase anything in skirt. I have
traveled to the Holy Lands (Mecca and Jerusalem)
respectively coupled with many fasting, all to end
this habit but all proved futile. In fact, the more I
prayed and fasted about it, the more I get involved in
skirt-chasing.
What do I do before I kill myself?
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
You are 50 year old.
Where is your family?
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Andyblaze: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
start chasing things in trousers angry angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by bastien: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Yeah very soon u go soon update,na STD's u go dey chase believe me
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Tsmooth1(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Allah is what you need. Come to him and all your problems will be over. Jesus cannot help you. Stop going to Jerusalem please, just pray to Allah alone

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Agimor(m): 8:04am On Dec 27, 2013
T-smooth:
Allah is what you need. Come to him and all your problems will be over. Jesus cannot help you. Stop going to Jerusalem please, just pray to Allah alone
Whats this one saying

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Pretyangel25(f): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2013
While nt fast for 40 days and Night.
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Pretyangel25(f): 8:14am On Dec 27, 2013
T-smooth:
must you open this ur so call mouth nd comment, ebot like u
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2013
From your complaint,I could tell at 50 you still got high secretion of testosterone which tells on your brain anytime you see the opposite sex,now this isn't a issue of you going to mecca or wherever to solve your problem,its just a slightly hormone imbalance which has caused you to having regular sex...Your sex mind is uncontrollable,in psychology there something called I'd,ego&super ego...see in the I'd you just wanna please your selve regardless of whatever,ego is ruled by the reality principle and the desire to know what to do and what not to do and lastly super ego is is the discipline to strive for perfection,the moral principle of sticking to your NO and YES....I brought all of this out just so you know your mind is so corrupt in aspect of sex,no disrespect but being blunt and straight up and nobody can set your super ego mind straight but you,go look in the mirror and talk to that man and build in the self moral principles.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Enegod(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2013
nth is wrong with you... You're a real man undecided
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2013
T-smooth:
are u alryt??as in are u ok??
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Mcoldsoja(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by ITbomb(m): 8:27am On Dec 27, 2013
What ever is pushing you please stay clear of my goat. The damn four legged creature just like getting into any skirt it sees around

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by bigfree: 8:29am On Dec 27, 2013
that is why you are a man. You were born to chase
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by mikael78: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Sorry o!! But you be OLORIBURUKU,I smell marine spirit in ur case oya.

But no vex howmany have u bleeped?
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by duni04(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Enegod: nth is wrong with you... You're a real man undecided
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Desloaaa(f): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Alhaji, you need Jesus!
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by sweettease(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2013
You guys shuld go easy on the op nw embarassed dis is a serious issue sad

Mr Wale, have you tried a psychologist/psychiatrist? This is an addiction and they might be able to help you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by sweettease(f): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Pretyangel25: While nt fast for 40 days and Night. Fool @ 50
Your personal message says it pays to serve Jesus, i expect more from you. The man has a problem, he knows dat and he is trying to get help. Am sure if you are to see him live you won't be able to call him dat, if not for anythng, at least for his age so try to be empathic

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by abbeyty(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2013
mikael78: Sorry o!! But you be

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by abbeyty(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2013
mikael78: Sorry o!! But you be OLORIBURUKU,I smell marine spirit in ur case oya.

na your papa senior you dey call oloriburuku ? respect the old man biko
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2013
For the fact that you realize its a problem then uve solved ur problem because some people don't admit its a problem till things go really bad. Secondly I would av advised u to goto a psychologist but do those things work in Nigeria? I doubt. Anywaiz u still av to work on yourself cos the problem I see here is u and ur insatiable thirst for the punny. You just have to let go of somethings
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Dubemkelly(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
If u know that which makes u go astray,try cut it off,so brother make ur decision
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by sweettease(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2013
ULSHERLAN: I would av advised u to goto a psychologist but do those things work in Nigeria? I doubt.
They do! We have them in Teaching hospitals but he will get the best of them in Psychiatric hospitals.

Btw op, it doesn't mean you are mad, it will help you especially since you have insight. You just have to concentrate on helping them to help you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by luvablesam(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2013
Sir,I wonder y u brought ur topic to this section?in case u avnt noticed,a lot of kids view n spoil any and every thriving thread here....Don't mind the insults,u shld av known better by now.

@ topic, men shld learn thet self control n personal restraint really defines a Man's worth....Since u av identified ur problems and av asked for peoples help,then half d problem is solved.What is ur Believe in God n praying about it.
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Popowaa: 9:40am On Dec 27, 2013
WaleFolarin: I am 50 years
and I am about committing suicide. This is because I
am a womaniser and I chase anything in skirt. I have
traveled to the Holy Lands (Mecca and Jerusalem)
respectively coupled with many fasting, all to end
this habit but all proved futile. In fact, the more I
prayed and fasted about it, the more I get involved in
skirt-chasing.
What do I do before I kill myself?
Cut off ur penis instead of killing urself
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by pri3stess(f): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2013
This user is a troll, he's using Wale the rapper's name, obviously, he's an attention seeker, you guys should pay him no mind.
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by ViKtor1094(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2013
T-smooth:

So u expect The same allah that will give him 72virgins later to kill his sex drives now??
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by jeffdrew(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2013
Get a chastity belt,wear it around ur waist,lock it up with a big padlock n throw the key away...trust me,this works wonders......feel free to share the testimony... cool
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2013
T-smooth:

always be mindful of wat u say...#Hogwash#
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by Swaggot00(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2013
T-smooth:
this guy is so damn funny ... lol
Re: Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2013
pri3stess: This user is a troll, he's using Wale the rapper's name, obviously, he's an attention seeker, you guys should pay him no mind.
Its not a must u comment since u think he is an attention seeker bsdz whose attention is he seeking? Urs? Hahaha I doubt cos pple like you won't gv meanings to anything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Seeks To Annul Marriage After One Week Due To Size Of Husband's Manhood / Marrying A Foreigner In Ghana Or Nigeria As A Nigerian Living In Ghana. / See The Most Strange And Romantic Way A Ghanaian Girl Welcome Her Lover (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.