Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings (2095 Views)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings? / Why Do People Think Jesus Christ Is A Human Beings Name (2) (3) (4)

Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by martinseme: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2012
Every one need to be aware of the truth that a lot of evil spirits ,demons and human agents of darkness are on social networks assigned from the pit of hell to mis-led and drag souls to hell fire . These agents of the devil on mission poise as atheists ,pagans and other ungodly faiths to deceive and lure souls to satan .The bible states be watchful and vigilant for your adversary the devil walketh about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour.

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please back your claim with a reliable source..and not assumption. We know 1+1=2 cos we can solve it not cos we assume it is
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
martinseme: Every one need to be aware of the truth that a lot of evil spirits ,demons and human agents of darkness are on social networks assigned from the pit hell to mis-led and drag souls to hell fire . These agents of the devil on mission poise as atheists ,pagans and other ungodly faith to deceive and lure soul to satan .The bible states be watchful and vigilant for your adversary the devil walketh about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour.

Yes and only the christians are "demon free".

Christians, are yo seeing the side effects of reading the bible too much?
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by movmentish(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
martinseme: Every one need to be aware of the truth that a lot of evil spirits ,demons and human agents of darkness are on social networks assigned from the pit hell to mis-led and drag souls to hell fire . These agents of the devil on mission poise as atheists ,pagans and other ungodly faith to deceive and lure soul to satan .The bible states be watchful and vigilant for your adversary the devil walketh about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour.
Abeg where did you buy your own igbo? It seems its better than the one I'm taking now
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by AtheistD(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2012

And who will be devoured? Ppl are smart and intelligent. No need to scare them with such. Let them make their own minds.

Xtianity is becoming a one trick pony. Fear is now used to get every point across. Gone are the days of slick evangelism.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by ezeagu(m): 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Human agent of Darkness here, checking in!

No, seriously, I will f-ck you up!

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by vislabraye(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is the internet so you'll meet all sort of people. I'm not surprised.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by flourishG(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ op, if they're not human beings, who are they then?
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by sunkoye: 12:38am On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmm....I neva tot of dat sha. Eph 6 on point!
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by ooman(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2012
How can you know some are not human except you are not human yourself
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by wiegraf: 1:32am On Dec 24, 2012
Highyou, you high?
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Of course not everyone is a human being.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by plaetton: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2012
Martian: Of course not everyone is a human being.

Potentially human, yes, but still a few wavelenghts short of the critical threshold.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by cyrexx: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Of course, some creatures like Martian are not human beings, they came from Mars. grin

Me self came from a place beyond this world whose name must not be mentioned grin we swore an oath of secrecy and we about to plan a second coup d'etat in heaven. This time we are sure of victory cos we have convinced Michael, Gabriel and other archangels and they agree to join us in overthrowing that dictator yahweh and even Holy Spirit self is considering joining us as he is angry that yahweh is getting all the attention from off his hardworks.

So be afraid. We are not humans and we will take over your world very soon and overthrow your useless God.

Hahahahahahaha

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by joe4christ(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Please back your claim with a reliable source..and not assumption. We know 1+1=2 cos we can solve it not cos we assume it is

Speaking out of ignorance is all i can say to you.
But let me go a bit further to enlighten you, spiritual facts aint tangible enough to be proven, they are immaterial, just like you feel and see the impact of breeze and waves yet you dont see them neither can you tell where they are coming or going to. It takes those who are of the spirit to detect and fathom the things of the spirit, but as it is, you cannot excercise what you've rejected and labelled false!
@OP God bless you, it shows there are still people left in this world who are sensitive enough to see beyond.
What you said is the actual truth, but who would believe our message if they could actually reject that of christ.
Bless you!

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by frank317: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2012
@poster, based on your suggestion, can we also say that you could also not be human?
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by yuzedo: 7:53am On Dec 24, 2012
ezeagu: Human agent of Darkness here, checking in!

No, seriously, I will f-ck you up!
Lmao! grin grin grin grin

@Op: Well its true, Shollypopz is a winch-pie!! angry
.... She didn't gimme punny.. embarassed
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2012
joe4christ:

But let me go a bit further to enlighten you, spiritual facts aint tangible enough to be proven, they are immaterial, just like you feel and see the impact of breeze and waves yet you dont see them neither can you tell where they are coming or going to. It takes those who are of the spirit to detect and fathom the things of the spirit, but as it is, you cannot excercise what you've rejected and labelled false!
@OP God bless you, it shows there are still people left in this world who are sensitive enough to see beyond.
What you said is the actual truth, but who would believe our message if they could actually reject that of christ.
Bless you!
Get a wind vane to no the direction of wind/breeze..you that isn't chating out of ignorance yet you believe in something that is not tangible enough to be proven..can't believe you typed that your..well I rest my case here
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by SlyIg(f): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2012
It's true o. Like Agbari Socket isn't human. Lets try to check the bearer of these monikers too if they're human indeed:
Mukina2 and d moderator in Islam for Muslims,what's his name sef. Pls find out if they're are truly human and let me kw.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Delafruita(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2012
i can only shake my head in pity
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Delafruita(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2012
joe4christ:

Bless you!
i find it amazing that a bunch of apparently educated and intelligent folks will believe a dude was born in a small jewish town 2000 years ago and that the dude was the son of the god who created man and who man disobeyed by eating from a freaking tree that the god planted and told them not to eat from.suffice to say that the tree was actually the tree of good and evil which begs the question,who needed the fruit from that tree?who needed to constantly eat the fruit of good and evil?if nobody,then why the heck did god create the damn tree?lets also not forget that there was a tree of life which the god told his angels to quickly go and guard before man eats from it.

if you believe that story,give yourself a big slap for been such a slowpoke

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2012
Delafruita: i can only shake my head in pity
if u don't believe the OP atleast believe jay-z and kanya west who claimed they sold their souls to the devil and do not hide dat fact even in their music...i just pity thousands of our youths who buy their CD's and are enslaved by the lyrics..i weep for my generation.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2012
this just made my day grin
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by turnstoner(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Bidam: if u don't believe the OP atleast believe jay-z and kanya west who claimed they sold their souls to the devil and do not hide dat fact even in their music...i just pity thousands of our youths who buy their CD's and are enslaved by the lyrics..i weep for my generation.

C'mon! leave Jay-Z and Kanye out of this. These guys are just out to make quick bucks by singing any songs that arouse controversy. While you are bordering yourself to death, they are smiling all the way to the bank!

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2012
Bidam: if u don't believe the OP atleast believe jay-z and kanya west who claimed they sold their souls to the devil and do not hide dat fact even in their music...i just pity thousands of our youths who buy their CD's and are enslaved by the lyrics..i weep for my generation.

When I was in middle school and high school, the Bone Thugs used to be the " illuminati devil worshippers" according to ignorant people like Bidam and the monkey called Babaearly.
Now years later, people are still dumb and ignorant, and they are still making the same irrational and idiotic claims.
Kanye, jay z and the rest of these clowns you gnoramuses place on a pedestal are nothing but entertainers who are clever enough to provoke their audience with silly superstitions.
99% of rappers would not be knowledgeable or educated enough to be a part of an organization like the illuminati, if it actually existed.

Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by AtheistD(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Martian:

When I was in middle school and high school, the Bone Thugs used to be the " illuminati devil worshippers" according to ignorant people like Bidam and the monkey called Babaearly.
Now years later, people are still dumb and ignorant, and they are still making the same irrational and idiotic claims.
Kanye, jay z and the rest of these clowns you gnoramuses place on a pedestal are nothing but entertainers who are clever enough to provoke their audience with silly superstitions.
99% of rappers would not be knowledgeable or educated enough to be a part of an organization like the illuminati, if it actually existed.

I remember. Bone thugz, Natas, Grave diggaz etc. I bumped into Esham of Natas and he admitted it was all for the money.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Martian:

whether u agree with me or not satan rules the entertainment industry..and again u can not serve God and the unrighteous mammon(money).
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
Martian:

talk trash for all i care Mr Baboon. you should know the illuminati is an agenda.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Affiliated(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG: @ op, if they're not human beings, who are they then?

I tire oh.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
martinseme: Every one need to be aware of the truth that a lot of evil spirits ,demons and human agents of darkness are on social networks assigned from the pit of hell to mis-led and drag souls to hell fire . These agents of the devil on mission poise as atheists ,pagans and other ungodly faiths to deceive and lure souls to satan .The bible states be watchful and vigilant for your adversary the devil walketh about like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour.

The only two reasons humans do things is FEAR or LOVE. You worship yahweh as a result of FEAR! Take the fear out of your mind,then you will become like us,the REAL humans.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Delafruita: i find it amazing that a bunch of apparently educated and intelligent folks will believe a dude was born in a small jewish town 2000 years ago and that the dude was the son of the god who created man and who man disobeyed by eating from a freaking tree that the god planted and told them not to eat from.suffice to say that the tree was actually the tree of good and evil which begs the question,who needed the fruit from that tree?who needed to constantly eat the fruit of good and evil?if nobody,then why the heck did god create the damn tree?lets also not forget that there was a tree of life which the god told his angels to quickly go and guard before man eats from it.

if you believe that story,give yourself a big slap for been such a slowpoke

Why did he yahweh hide the tree sef? Dont mind the mumu xtians. I hope yahweh comes to take them to his dodgy heaven. Maybe yahweh actually resides in hell,who knows?

Even the so called satan is yet to be convicted of killing anyone unlike mighty yahweh.
Re: Beware NOT Everyone Posting Here Are Human Beings by joe4christ(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2012
Martian:

This is just your own assumption, mr.

So, why saying it with so much certainty as if Jay Z and Kanye are your blood brothers?

FOR MFM MEMBERS:- Pls Share Ur Testimonies About Todays Power Must Change Hands. / “I Told Tinubu That Buhari Would Fail” – MUST READ Cardinal Okogie’s Interview / A Real Christian Ought Not To Die

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56