Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) (896 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Xymc1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
Welcome my fellow nairalanders to the grand opening of the Xmas eve Bar. . . *applause as Bunmioguns cuts the ribbon*
Yes this bar is open to both projan members and other cult groups on Nairaland. Here u can order any sort of delicacy u want be it Eba,kaikai,pomo,rice n stew,frog meat,toad soup,every every. Our bartenders are Larride,Valiantvaliant,dopejemi & Mr Akpors. The chef is our 1 & only Binbagbo... The waitresses are booqee,prettiebony,switchicgurl. . . Our DJ is Lagusta,please dnt hesitate to fill the dance floor,cause al sorts of dances are permitted etighi,kukere,alingo,alanta etc. I am ur honorable Host,Xymc. . . Thankyou *applause*

Note; this bar is open until further notice i.e after new year. . . Please don't hesitate to order and enjoy your meal as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus christ. . . Don't peek in and go leave something even if you won't order... Peace (starts dancing kukere as the DJ hits it) oh yeah!!!!!
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by BIGVAJINA(f): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
i can offer my _ for free cheesy
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
*enters d bar, flanks by his two wives* abeg barman, give everybody here two lizard head each with alomo bitters

Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
BIGVAJINA: i can offer my _ for free cheesy

abeg carry ur sth go Jackpot bar, we no need am here embarassed
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
bunmioguns:

abeg carry ur sth go Jackpot bar, we no need am here embarassed

i just dey market my goods angry
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
BIGVAJINA:

i just dey market my goods angry

i bet you, nobody will patronize you here *inserts his finger in his mouth and lifts it up to d sky*. . . . . .
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by slimchi2k2(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
what is going on,bunmioguns and Xymc can i get red oil here
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimchi2k2: what is going on,bunmioguns and Xymc can i get red oil here

ha, red oil kẹ, *speaks quietly in his ear* u wan do sacrifice?

Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by slimchi2k2(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
bunmioguns:

ha, red oil kẹ, *speaks quietly in his ear* u wan do sacrifice?
nooooooooooo i wanna fry garri with red old,i hope u we join me
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
slimchi2k2:
nooooooooooo i wanna fry garri with red old,i hope u we join me

i nvr taste am before oo, shey e go sweet
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by slimchi2k2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
bunmioguns:

i nvr taste am before oo, shey e go sweet

can i get prepared one here
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by hottprince: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
*enters majestically*
d PRINCE is here...
*settles in a booth with 16 girlfriends*
*clears throath*

First of all DJ play Kerewa for me;
Barman fill my table wit angel champagnes, nuvos, moets n one 50 lr keg of palm wine.And serve everyone here on me, a bowl of cochroach peppersoup and n 2 bottles of fever herb each...
*speaks into d mc's ear*
paddy mi, I trust dt u v rooms filled wit strippers fr vip customers, nw take me dere jare
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
hottprince: *enters majestically*
d PRINCE is here...
*settles in a booth with 16 girlfriends*
*clears throath*

First of all DJ play Kerewa for me;
Barman fill my table wit angel champagnes, nuvos, moets n one 50 lr keg of palm wine.And serve everyone here on me, a bowl of cochroach peppersoup and n 2 bottles of fever herb each...
*speaks into d mc's ear*
paddy mi, I trust dt u rooms filled wit strippers fr vip customers, nw take me dere

*pours water on his body* u r drunk, go home embarassed
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by slimchi2k2(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
bunmioguns:

*pours water on his body* u r drunk, go home embarassed
just wonderly how can PERSON be drunk by now this bar start from 4.42, bunmi i heard u said drunk 7.05(are we save in this bar?)where is BIN
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2012
slimchi2k2:
just wonderly how can PERSON be drunk by now this bar start from 4.42, bunmi i heard u said drunk 7.05(are we save in this bar?)where is BIN

u r 100 percent safe bro. . . . .

Wondering where the owner of this is
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by ritalewisky: 9:30am On Dec 25, 2012
BIGVAJINA: i can offer my _ for free cheesy
Offer waat?
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
rita lewisky:
Offer waat?
erm . . .services
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Xymc1(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
bunmioguns:

u r 100 percent safe bro. . . . .

Wondering where the owner of this is

*coming out 4rm 1 of the private rooms* i dey i dey,*motions to Switchicgurl to hurry out of the room before any1 sees us* . . I was just ermm emm ehem ermmm ermm in the office,signin some documents.. Bar man serve every1 here with two plates of goat eyes each & 4 kegs of palm wine on every table. . . DJ play me that söng calld etighi mek we shack *starts adjustin my belt & zipper*

hail me na. . .
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Xymc...:

*coming out 4rm 1 of the private rooms* i dey i dey,*motions to Switchicgurl to hurry out of the room before any1 sees us* . . I was just ermm emm ehem ermmm ermm in the office,signin some documents.. Bar man serve every1 here with two plates of goat eyes each & 4 kegs of palm wine on every table. . . DJ play me that söng calld etighi mek we shack *starts adjustin my belt & zipper*

hail me na. . .

switchic whattttt!!!!!!!

*starts running home shouting* Mogbe oooooo
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Xymc1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
bunmioguns:

switchic whattttt!!!!!!!

*starts running home shouting* Mogbe oooooo
Ah'ahn no be like that na my presido,we can settle this amicably *pulls him 2 a corner & gives him 500naira* grin gringringrin
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by bunmioguns(m): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Xymc...:
Ah'ahn no be like that na my presido,we can settle this amicably *pulls him 2 a corner & gives him 500naira* grin gringringrin

hmmmm...u will nvr understand my social director...are u on whatsapp?
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Xymc1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
bunmioguns:

hmmmm...u will nvr understand my social director...are u on whatsapp?
Nah,am not... Cus i don't know where to download the phone version from,the only 1 i got was about 5mb
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
Xymc...:
Nah,am not... Cus i don't know where to download the phone version from,the only 1 i got was about 5mb and i couldn't afford it
Re: Pre new-year day Bar-joint...(from The Office Of The Projan Social Director...) by Xymc1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Valiantvaliant:
angry

(1) (Reply)

CR7 Congratulates Lionel Messi / Akpors In A Situation. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.