Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,126 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31700 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Pharoh: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
I think seun should stop replying this thread and also re-open the hall of shame thread so that those who want to fulfill their fantasy can do that so that we can have peace. If the hall of shame would have caused anything then the news media would have picked it by now from this site so let them have their way.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Desola(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
berem: Go google am na! Whats bloody about the question? Achebe dey cool off for america,una dey here dey hit una head for wall. cheesy

berem, steer well clear of me, please, i beg you! I really do not have your time today.

As you can see, I have tilapia on my hands so I can't be bothered with sardine.

I hope you understand.

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun:
I think that's exactly what I came out to say, but I'll be happy to say it again: the whole hall of shame exercise is offensive! Thank you.
Ehn, the CEO she haf spoken!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by funkybaby(f): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

berem, steer well clear of me, please, i beg you! I really do not have your time today.

I hope you understand.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Crayola1: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

I hope you understand.

Oh go jump off a cliff, who are you to warrant such big talk. You bloated tura bleached clown. Really you are the biggest coward on this whole site who would probably shrivel up and die if you were ever forced to say half the nonsense you say here publicly.

4 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun:
I think that's exactly what I came out to say, but I'll be happy to say it again: the whole hall of shame exercise is offensive! Thank you.

except that it wasn't offensive when GEJ won the award only 12 months ago.....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by plendil: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

She's not even being serious, comparing a bootleg election on a privately owned site to a publicly funded election annulled by the federal government grin

Why not thrown in Hitler for good measure. You have to laugh at the dummies liking the posts too. tongue grin

the citizen guy actually said its WORSE than June 12. Seriously, this should be the height of disrespect to those who voted, fought, were injured and even died for that election. Unsurprisingly many of those making these infantile parallels are toddlers themselves and too young to know what happened then.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
This back and forth mudslinging is not helping anyone here,,,,

I think is's time this thread is locked.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Iaz93: 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

I hope you understand.
heheheheheheheheh!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Desola(f): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
It's people like you that have forced this forum to this ridiculous level of tribal bigotry and when the owner of the forum steps in to save the reputation of his forum, you're here sounding like Gani Fawehinmi. Remove the log from your eyes before attempting to do that for others.

I'm even surprised Seun has not banned you.

You know what, you might think you're doing a good job of hiding your jealousy and envy of the boy but some of us see through you. He would not ban all the Yorubas for you devilish bigots to have a free run of this site, nah. If that is your dream, then I suggest that you die now.

You will not overrun this site and your not so hidden attempt to drive traffic to your side would not work. It would remain forever dormant!

3 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Iaz93: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

Oh go jump off a cliff, who are you to warrant such big talk. You bloated tura bleached clown. Really you are the biggest coward on this whole site who would probably shrivel up and die if you were ever forced to say half the nonsense you say here publicly.
Ghen Ghen!!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Pataki: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun:

Are you drunk or something? Who are you to say the hall of shame exercise is offensive? Offensive to who or whom?

Keep your silly thoughts to yourself. You are so much starting to disgust me right now.

What would your lapdog moderators say about this statement you have just made?

A senile or rather immmmbecilic old man writes a book, states something that is offensive, Nigerians voted him into the hall of shame, and you have the gut to open your mouth and say voting is offensive?!

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

You know what, you might think you're doing a good job of hiding your jealousy and envy of the boy but some of us see through you. He would not ban all the Yorubas for you devilish bigots to have a free run of this site, nah. If that is your dream, then I suggest that you die now.

You will not overrun this site and your not so hidden attempt to drive traffic to your side would not work. It would remain forever dormant!

Omo o wicked !!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

You know what? Knock yourself out before Seun does it for you. Tribal scum.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Crayola1: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

May the space between your legs equally forever remain dormant so that you will not bring into this world an equally useless bastar.d like yourself.

In Jesus name cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy: This back and forth mudslinging is not helping anyone here,,,,

I think is's time this thread is locked.
No it isn't. I'm having a jolly time with all the hilarious invectives flying around.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Desola(f): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

The sardine tin is on the side there, please make yourself feel at home in there and tell your contemporaries to do the same. It would save me time having to write this instruction out again.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

May the space between your legs equally forever remain dormant so that you will not bring into this world an equally useless bastar.d like yourself.

In Jesus name cheesy
Don't go about cursing whom satan has already cursed. That's redundant if you ask me.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
You know what? Knock yourself out before Seun does it for you. Tribal scum.

forget that, Seun cannot fulfill that your wish....not for the issue going on here.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

I hope you understand.
Jesu Christi Oluwa mi o!! shocked shocked
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

In Jesus name cheesy

I don't honestly think it has gotten to that.....
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Iaz93: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

In Jesus name cheesy
JESSSSUUUUSSS!!! Hide this post abeg ...
This is bad... WTF!!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Crayola1: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

The sardine tin is on the side there, please make yourself feel at home in there and tell your contemporaries to do the same. It would save me time having to write this instruction out again.

Thank you!

Please I too get mouth dear. Like I said, if you are not the coward we all know you are go and say everything you say here in public. You wont because you only get internet courage.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pataki:

Are you drunk or something? Who are you to say the hall of shame exercise is offensive? Offensive to who or whom?

Keep your silly thoughts to yourself. You are so much starting to disgust me right now.

My senile or rather immmmbecilic father writes a book, states something that is offensive, Nigerians voted him into the hall of shame, and you have the gut to open your mouth and say voting is offensive?!
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Crayola1:

In Jesus name cheesy
Haaaaaa, EPE!! He con add Jesus name join!! shocked
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun:

Better!!! Now all parties are clear on this and this should be the last of its kind on NL . Desola and others "please sheathe your swords" Seun if I may ask sir, why was it not offensive last year?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by funkybaby(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pataki:

A senile or rather immmmbecilic old man writes a book, states something that is offensive, Nigerians voted him into the hall of shame, and you have the gut to open your mouth and say voting is offensive?!

Well said !

It's perfectly okay to mock, insult and embarrass GEJ who still believes in one Nigeria but we are all bigots for voting Achebe who obviously wants a remix of the biafrian war while he's safely tucked away in USA on a wheel chair undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

Omo o wicked !!
She pass wicked o! Damn! grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by MrGlobe(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

Offensive to who?

You? The commander in chief of the universe...oh! Sorry, it's only the poksy ol' nairaland!

Shiatsu!
offensive to every sensible individual who has a brain in his head. STFU you numb skull. The thread has been deleted. kill yourself. Go to osundefender.com and ressurrect the thread for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Desola(f): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pataki:

You see the effontary of the boy too?

The shrivelled, mad, cripple wrote a book to offend a whole race, yet he comes here to say that a handful of people asking the offender to be named and shamed is offensive.

you see the double standard?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ilaje44(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
As I read, Seun has come a long way. Nevertheless, he still need some maturity and exposures. And @Desola, kii se gbogbo nkan li a fi nse t'ija. Suuru dara, o lere, sugbon o nipon lati se. Sibesibe, ibinu e ye mi.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
1stCitizen:

Better!!! Now all parties are clear on this and this should be the last of its kind on NL . Desola and others "please sheathe your swords" Seun if I may ask sir, why was it not offensive last year?

Good poser there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.