Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Apology To Jarus And OAM4J - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J (31651 Views)

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! / Happy Birthday Oam4j! / Welcome the New Nairaland Political Section Moderator ( OAM4J) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
coogar:

seun, i put it down to the fact that you don't live in a civilised society.
Chei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Fatality!!!! See as coogar finish Seun.

Obatala, thank you o. Best thread ever.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ishilove:
Kai, this lady get mouth sha. O lenu pa! cheesy
O lenu bi pistol! grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

See your effing prejudice here?

By this one statement, you have shown that you do not have an iota of what public opinion means and what it takes to live in a democratic society! You are only fit to leave in the jungle of anambra, let alone given the free hand to run a website that hosts the most Nigerian youths. Privilege has clearly been misplaced.

Who gave you the right to impose that stvpid line of reasoning on the rest of us? That you think Chinua is a saint means the rest of us that do not see him more than a bitter, divisive and vindictive old shrivelled cripple are high on crack? So to be a Nairalander would be to see it in Seun Osewa's warped mind?

You are crazy and have totally lost your marbles, Seun!

Even madder to think you can impose your dirty, filthy, demonic reasoning on the rest of us!

We have the freedom of expression and not you, a demented webmaster would take that away from us!

This is an insult on the owner of the largest forum in the world. This lady should be banned.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

First off, when you choose to reply to my 'rant', you get off your frigging high horse to reply to me. No one is impressed by your haughtiness here so keep your little fame to your closet.

Secondly, and before I reply to your nonsensical reasoning that voting to shame a divisive person who wrote things that could shake the very foundation of the democratic nation which you attribute its presidential election process as being constructive, is rather destructive, I would ask you this: What authority do you have to ask that the thread be closed?

You are not very bright, are you?

You say that shaming a man who is threatening the unity of this country is not constructive but you don't see anything wrong in celebrating Tunde Bakare who fought against the tyranny of goodluck jonathan by shaming him publicly on tv?

I did say that you are not very bright, didn't I?

You have no business to wheel your illegal power here. You are but a webmaster and not a moderator! Get your nose out of here and leave them to do the work WE gave them the power to do!

Hian..!!!

Desola fi Seun s'ile ...let it go plusssseeeee!! wink
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

By this one statement, you have shown that you do not have an iota of what public opinion means and what it takes to live in a democratic society! You are only fit to leave in the jungle of anambra, let alone given the free hand to run a website that hosts the most Nigerian youths. Privilege has clearly been misplaced.

Who gave you the right to impose that stvpid line of reasoning on the rest of us? That you think Chinua is a saint means the rest of us that do not see him more than a bitter, divisive and vindictive old shrivelled cripple are high on crack? So to be a Nairalander would be to see it in Seun Osewa's warped mind?

Even madder to think you can impose your dirty, filthy, demonic reasoning on the rest of us!

We have the freedom of expression and not you, a demented webmaster would take that away from us!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oro oooooooooooo!!! grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
This is an insult on the owner of the largest forum in the world. This lady should be banned.

You've started adding petrol to fire abi? If you don't know how to make peace..why not stay away? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
As becomrich would say, can we be sure one hot Igbo yellow pawpaw is not playing with seuns gential all this sudden hall of shame hullaballo is suspicious

Or is a biafra ad coming soon

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

Calm down, sister mine.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Seun(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
coogar: seun, i put it down to the fact that you don't live in a civilised society. in saner climes, inciting hatred falls under hate crime and there's a severe penalty for such. achebe would have been apprehended if our government has any common sense in nigeria but the system is so perverse i don't expect any government official to be bothered about achebe's book - they are more concerned about embezzlement!
Doesn't Chinua Achebe live in the United States, which is a "civilized society"? Why hasn't he been arrested for his so-called "hate crime"?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by donchris9999: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
ilugunboy:

You've started adding petrol to fire abi? If you don't know how to make peace..why not stay away? undecided
Dont mind that afam of a guy, he thinks he is intelligent and trying to make peace when he is escalating the whole thing.............SMH
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
oyb: As becomrich would say, can we be sure one hot Igbo yellow pawpaw is not playing with seuns gential all this sudden hall of shame hullaballo is suspicious

Or is a biafra ad coming soon
I think this is an insult to Seun. What if his girlfriend or wife sees what you just wrote. Seun, pls ban this lady.

2 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by coogar: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
Nna so una go dey lie. Btw, Achebe did not incite anybody rather people incited themselves.

what was the aim of achebe's memoir? was he preaching unity or hatred? why denigrate the other tribes in the country in his bid to praise his kinsmen? why remind nigerians of what happened in the 60s? biafra is a dead and buried issue - like an aborted child! you don't have a prayer.....achebe's book is a recipe for another civil war and i expect our government to do something about the book.

if anything, achebe's generation failed us...they are responsible for what nigeria is today. they went to school, got tutored by the white men and yet failed to deliver - they have no excuses. instead of the old man to shut up and hide his embarrassment, he still has the chutzpah to open his gob and write nonsense.

Seun:
Doesn't Chinua Achebe live in the United States, which is a "civilized society"? Why hasn't he been arrested for his so-called "hate crime"?

because his book targeted tribes in nigeria not in america.
what's FBI's business with what igbo/yoruba? america is not even better than nigeria when it comes to sensitive issues like this - were they not the same people that disrespected mohammed recently with a stüpid movie? their freedom of speech carries more weight - so a white kid in america can call you what he likes and gets away with it. do the same in europe and see if you won't spend the best half of 2013 in a cold cell.

5 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by babapupa: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun: @desola: What I understand from your rant is that you don't like Prof. Achebe, and by extension you don't like me for trying to prevent him from being shamed on Nairaland. This is unfortunate. You can't compare my action to June 12 because the election IBB annulled was a constructive election; the goal was not to shame any tribe or individual but to honour the winner with the presidential position. The hall of shame election is the exact opposite of that, and that's why many people are glad that it's been phased out. Nairaland should not be in the business of shaming great men over minor mistakes and tribal prejudice. That is simply unacceptable, in my opinion.

Don't you mean in your selective and misguided opinion?

You lack credibility in this area and you need to find some other reasons to base your dubious and anti democratic actions on, this is even worse than JUNE 12. Achebe is a great man is a figment of your own personal imagination, it's your own personal cup of tea so don't force that warped opinion on the rest of us.

If that bitter, divisive and tribalisc is a great man and must not lambasted, what about other great men that the same idiots on NL you are pandering to drag on the floor and rubbished everyday? What's wrong with your selective opinion lens? It's too defective to spot all that on your website even when the same clowns are on your front page as we speak doing the same thing to other people? The same useless people open threads everyday just to rubbish other people and you are here doing holy holy over some mean spirited and die hard tribastic bigot whose only mission in life is to write books just to trash other Nigerians, keep diving us and making sure that we remain divided. In 2012, is this your idea of a great man? Please stop insulting our intelligence with your kangaroo and bogus opinion.

From the tons of reactions to his tribalistic rants and demeaning books by people outside his ibo community, is it not obvious that he's nobody's great man but a non repentant mean old fool and bigot.?

You can spin your wicked moves anyway you want, the results and voice of the majority stands. Ashebe is in the hall of shame.

8 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by babapupa: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun: @desola: What I understand from your rant is that you don't like Prof. Achebe, and by extension you don't like me for trying to prevent him from being shamed on Nairaland. This is unfortunate. You can't compare my action to June 12 because the election IBB annulled was a constructive election; the goal was not to shame any tribe or individual but to honour the winner with the presidential position. The hall of shame election is the exact opposite of that, and that's why many people are glad that it's been phased out. Nairaland should not be in the business of shaming great men over minor mistakes and tribal prejudice. That is simply unacceptable, in my opinion.

You lack credibility in this area and you need to find some other reasons to base your dubious and anti democratic actions on, this is even worse than JUNE 12. Achebe is a great man is a figment of your own personal imagination, it's your own personal cup of tea so don't force that warped opinion on the rest of us.

If that bitter, divisive and tribalisc old fool is a great man and must not lambasted, what about other great men that the same idiots on NL you are pandering to drag on the floor and rubbish everyday? What's wrong with your selective opinion lens? It's too defective to spot all that on your website even when the same clowns are on your front page as we speak doing the same thing to other people? The same useless people open threads everyday just to rubbish other people and you are here doing holy holy over some mean spirited and die hard tribastic bigot whose only mission in life is to write books just to trash other Nigerians, keep diving us and making sure that we remain divided. In 2012, is this your idea of a great man? Please stop insulting our intelligence with your kangaroo and bogus opinion.

From the tons of reactions to his tribalistic rants and demeaning books by people outside his ibo community, is it not obvious that he's nobody's great man but a non repentant mean old fool and bigot.?

You can spin your wicked moves anyway you want, the results and voice of the majority stands. Ashebe is in the hall of shame.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola:

[img]http://www.crazymonkey.my/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/smiley-thumbs-up.jpg[/img]
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ijebabe: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Can I suggest we move this discussion to this thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1141505/shamefulness-politics-section-hall-shame

Thank you
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mukina's recommendation? Aba jo! "Who run the world? Girls girls!" Mukina na im get nairaland be that!
Seun: @Desola: Where did you get the idea that moderators are elected? That's false. Moderators are selected by me on mukina2's recommendation.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
O lenu bi pistol! grin grin
O lenu bi nuclear bomb! cheesy grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by plendil: 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
there's no pleasing Nigerians sad
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
babapupa:

If that bitter, divisive and tribalisc old fool is a great man and must not lambasted, what about other great men that the same idiots on NL you are pandering to drag on the floor and rubbished everyday? What's wrong with your selective opinion lens? It's too defective to spot all that on your website even when the same clowns are on your front page as we speak doing the same thing to other people? The same useless people open threads everyday just to rubbish other people and you are here doing holy holy over some mean spirited and die hard tribastic bigot whose only mission in life is to write books just to trash other Nigerians, keep diving us and making sure that we remain divided. In 2012, is this your idea of a great man? Please stop insulting our intelligence with your kangaroo and bogus opinion.

Ghen Ghen Ghen! Eshinshin carry kpomo! Bobo u bedt! Kai, dis thread odikwa very therapeutic. grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
I think this is an insult to Seun. What if his girlfriend or wife sees what you just wrote. Seun, pls ban this lady.
He is not married, and I don't think he has a girlfriend. I think he can fight his battles himself.
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Ishilove:
O lenu bi nuclear bomb! cheesy grin
O lenu bi machine gun! grin cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by ektbear: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Desola's point is solid. The long and short of it seems to be that no longer are NL elections going to represent the wishes of those who voted.

There will be a third party that arbitrarily decides outcomes contrary to election results.

Idi-Amin or Babangida style..
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
I hope wont insult oga seun today o! I no wan laugh at all.
Idowuogbo:
Ghen Ghen Ghen! Eshinshin carry kpomo! Bobo u bedt! Kai, dis thread odikwa very therapeutic. grin grin
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun...Pls I will advise that you stay away or commenting on this thread.

Some people are picking on your words to make some wild deductions
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by plendil: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
babapupa:

REALLY?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by funkybaby(f): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Seun:

Well, that's because the government of Nigeria has not come out to condemn his book. Duh! undecided which isn't surprising since we've got a slowpoke as president.

If he had tried such stunt during OBJ's tenure, OBJ would have put him in his place !

You fail to realise that what Achebe has succeeded in achieving is re-igniting the fires of tribal hatred between Ibos and Yorubas IN A GENERATION that wasn't even born when the civil war occurred. The bloody book went viral around the world!

Which right thinking 'elder statesman' does that? undecided

Why didn't he write the memoirs when the likes of Adesanya and Awolowo were still alive?

He deserves all the shame, insults and much more he's been receiving.

6 Likes

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
To be fair though, Seun has drastically changed, for had this scenario occurred a few years ago, he would have banned almost everyone on this thread.

I am terribly amazed that Seun is letting all of our posts slide through.

1 Like

Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Badosky!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
@mukina2

I see that you are comfortably viewing this thread. Please, don't even try to defend your boss because Desola will eviscerate you. By the way, would you like some popcorn?
Re: Apology To Jarus And OAM4J by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
omo_to_dun: To be fair though, Seun has drastically changed, for had this scenario occurred a few years ago, he would have banned almost everyone on this thread.

I am terribly amazed that Seun is letting all of our posts slide through.
Ban who? O fe te!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Reply)

Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.