Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out (17305 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

@sugabelly
sorry i know u were reffering to the poster but just wanted to chip in,how come you r in university in the united states and not one of the various universities in nigeria both private,and federal?
the mere fact that you are not paying for your fees and your mum is,you have been to many countries and have not had to go through the rigours of visa e.t.c all shows you r above the normal nigerian like this dude,so you can't possibly know what he is going through compared to what he ll face in the united states.

everything you have said about america and all other countries as well are true but the fact still remains thatthe people discouraging the guy all opt for either staying abroad or having an education abroad while we don't know if the guy is sleeping in a mosquito infested house in one run down house or something.

i have not gone through the stress of visas as well and in my own case i was forced to study in uk as i ould have preffered nigeria so i can't realli say i know what the guy is going through but one thing i know for sure is that situations are diffrent and standards of living is diffrent.

if you live abroad,study abroad,have rich or well off or above average parents who sort you out e.t.c i don't think anyone who falls under that category or anyone who has not experienced the same thing can be on any moral highground to tell the guy nigeria is a better option for him,his posting on here and asking for help is prolly because he doesnt want to go as an illegal immigrant but through legit means.

I am NOT discouraging the poster from traveling abroad. Yes I did say my advice to him was to stay in Nigeria, and if he was a university age student my advice to him would have been the complete opposite, but I know that if he illegally emigrates to America or any other Western country, his life might very well become worse than I imagine it already is. People in Nigeria that have never been erroneously believe that everything is perfect and fantastic abroad. True, it can be if you have the right means available to you, (and he doesn't sound like he does) but it can also be brutal. I am NOT telling him to stay in Nigeria without leaving ever, but I am trying to relay experience that has worked for me. The first thing he must divest himself of is the desperation to leave Nigeria, because from what I have seen, it is usually those who are so terribly desperate to leave Nigeria that never do. He needs to build up a credible travel record (perhaps you could start with other closer and less rigid countries), and if he really wants to emigrate, then he needs to do it LEGALLY, or he will be screwed.

I know just as well as he does how hard life in Nigeria can be. I have been sent home from school because my school fees were not paid, or caned for the same reason, many times. But that is not to say that life in Nigeria is without joy. Yes, I don't have a lot of money, but I live a life that some people aspire to live, and I do it honestly, and without regret, or reaching overly beyond my means and putting myself in debt. I know what needs to be done to secure a better life for myself, for my country and her citizens, and I am not afraid to do it. If coming to America and learning necessary skills is it, then that's what I'm doing here.

To the poster, by all means come. But if you really want to give yourself every available opportunity, then come LEGALLY, and all doors will be open to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by lucabrasi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2008
sugabelly:

I don't have rich or well off or above average parents. I don't even have two. I have only one. My mother. I have been poor, I have been rich, and now I am a little bit under squarely in between. I have lived in Lagos. There was a time when we moved about a lot in Lagos and never knew where the next meal was coming from. There was a time when we lived in a container. There have been many times that we were homeless. HOWEVER, now our economic situation is not great, but we are managing. I will not lie to anybody. The only reason I am in university in America is because I know that Nigerian universities have serious problems now, and lack resources. That is not to say that I would not be in Nigeria if I could be. I have no intention whatsoever in staying in America for a minute longer than is necessary because I know and believe that economic endeavours are the only way to move Nigeria forward. THAT is the reason why I started a clothing line. THAT is the reason why I am going to return to Nigeria and set up my own company and employ Nigerians. THAT is the reason why I am going to do everything in my power in Nigeria to improve the prospects of students in Nigeria.

i wasnt insinuating that you took the easy way out and i dont doubt for a moment that you have earned everything that has come to you,but the point im trying to make is that,while you were in that situation,im sure you and your mum had a direction you believed in and which you took and ended up well for you,and that i believe is the same thing with the dude, and personally for me and for so many nigerians i have met as well i think the ultimate high will be to go back to nigeria and set up a business in nigeria employing nigerians,most people yearning to travel out including the guy is looking for the thing missing in nigeria which is hope and a future,i have to be honest with you,in the nigerian context your family is in the category of above average/well off and thats cause you r being modest,as we dont have a middle class in nigeria

sugabelly link=topic=114178.msg2148073#msg2148073 date=1208053704:

Even here in school, I'm living completely hand to mouth. If it wasn't that a compulsory meal plan is part of my school fees I would have starved to death by now. I have no car, no money for any kind of transportation, no phone, no money that I can speak of. If noone's looking I pick up coins I find on the floor. It's a very difficult situation because I'm paying school fees in installments and sometimes I don't know where the next installment is coming from, but I have hope because I am here to LEARN WHAT I MUST to change my life, my country and thereby the lives of as many people as I possibly can.

must be really hard then but common it cant be that bad,im sure you dont pick up coins and hard for food you being nigerian s disqualified you from that already.

[quote author=sugabelly link=topic=114178.msg2148073#msg2148073 date=1208053704]

Before I came to university here, I took a year off after secondary school to work in a Nigerian company. I had part time jobs all through secondary school, and I must admit that I made a lot of money, but I had to give my mother that money sometimes because it was all we had to live on. My mother and I have priorities and we sacrifice accordingly to make them a reality. My mother sacrificed so much to make sure I traveled regularly so that my visas wouldn't expire and I could build up a good and credible travel record.

well like you v just said,im sure you agree with me that if a lot of people had jobs that paid well in the first place,there will be no need to hop on a plane and go sit out in almost freezing temperature working their butts off,because for one thing nigeria with a good job supports a better quality of life,weather and you dont get the racial abuse and what-not,and im sure to a large extent the reason why you are not freaked with travelling and that is because you have built up a credible travel record

[quote author=sugabelly link=topic=114178.msg2148073#msg2148073 date=1208053704]

I am NOT discouraging the poster from traveling abroad. Yes I did say my advice to him was to stay in Nigeria, and if he was a university age student my advice to him would have been the complete opposite, but I know that if he illegally emigrates to America or any other Western country, his life might very well become worse than I imagine it already is. People in Nigeria that have never been erroneously believe that everything is perfect and fantastic abroad. True, it can be if you have the right means available to you, (and he doesn't sound like he does) but it can also be brutal. I am NOT telling him to stay in Nigeria without leaving ever, but I am trying to relay experience that has worked for me. The first thing he must divest himself of is the desperation to leave Nigeria, because from what I have seen, it is usually those who are so terribly desperate to leave Nigeria that never do. He needs to build up a credible travel record (perhaps you could start with other closer and less rigid countries), and if he really wants to emigrate, then he needs to do it LEGALLY, or he will be screwed.

the thing is that university age is so fluid and a relative term,how old would you say is an ideal university age?dont forget it defers from country to country,most central african uni students in my uni are in their late 30s to early 40s many even married and are on official government schorlaship,in as much as i completely agree that going the illegal way will be a wrong move for him,i think posting it on here is a cry for help and im sure many people will have emailed him with diffrent options and even though everything is not fantastic and perfect,but at least they have a working system in place and you can be sure that hard work pays irrespective of the many unpleasant stuffs u will come in contact with as a foreigner in the process,it has worked for you yes but every individual have diffrent approaches to problem solving and life ambitions,thats the reason im in uk,you r in the united states,some are studying in sweden,egypt,cuba e.t.c fair enough he should remove the desperation from his psyche but lets be real here,when you r staring near poverty in the face first thing in the morning and last thing at night,you do not have any clear objective or goal to overcome first thing in the morning and your hopes have been dashed times without number,its not easy to remove the desperation,you can only mask it to get what you want,and the less rigid and closer countries have less hopes than even nigeria and i wouldnt advice anybody to go through that with the experiences i have heard and read of what nigerians go through there

I don't have rich or well off or above average parents. I don't even have two. I have only one. My mother. I have been poor, I have been rich, and now I
I know just as well as he does how hard life in Nigeria can be. I have been sent home from school because my school fees were not paid, or caned for the same reason, many times. But that is not to say that life in Nigeria is without joy. Yes, I don't have a lot of money, but I live a life that some people aspire to live, and I do it honestly, and without regret, or reaching overly beyond my means and putting myself in debt. I know what needs to be done to secure a better life for myself, for my country and her citizens, and I am not afraid to do it. If coming to America and learning necessary skills is it, then that's what I'm doing here.

well like you have summarised here,even though you have been poor,you r not in the same situation the guy is at the moment and even though from the bit you v shared in your post sounds like you have a remarkable mum and both of you have been through a lot to get where you are,dont forget the guy didnt even mention a mum or dad or any family,yes life in nigeria is loveli but that is if you have money to have a good quality of life and im glad you said it yourself that others aspire to live the kind of life you live at the moment,and the only opportunity many are asking for including the dude is to have an opportunity to live a honest life but with hope and opportunities,nobody in the states,or britain is coming to spend 5/10,20 years being a tourist or to get the fresh flavour of the freezing cold,we are all here against our wills either for a good education,hope,a better life and like you learning the necessary skills, or most people will spend just a couple of week/months and return back home and i completely and without reservations agree with the last line, united kingdom,united states,europe, you ll get a job,food is not an issue, cooking it is , the basic amenities are catered for and you can be sure that if you are3 legit and frugal with your savings then one will have enough money put by in a couple of years

[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by lucabrasi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2008
sorry i wasnt sure how to do the quote thingy, hope its not too confusing,
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2008
Some people are turning this thread into an ebook. Whats so hard with this, if you cant help why cant u just check the next thread. Make una no make me kolo, if i kolo yawa go gas oo.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2008
lucabrasi:

sorry i wasnt sure how to do the quote thingy, hope its not too confusing,

True Talk and well said

bigmodo:

Some people are turning this thread into an ebook. Whats so hard with this, if you can't help why can't u just check the next thread. Make una no make me kolo, if i kolo yawa go gas oo.

I guess a lot of us are basing our replies on assumptions about you. Perhaps you could tell us more about your situation so we can offer more specific and directed advice or insight.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by lucabrasi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2008
bigmodo:

Some people are turning this thread into an ebook. Whats so hard with this, if you can't help why can't u just check the next thread. Make una no make me kolo, if i kolo yawa go gas oo.

lol,no kolo o my bruva and hope you r making progress with your moves, like sugabelly said,you should tell us more about your situation so you canget a more direct and concise advice,as one thing we all agree on is that going the illegal way will at the end not be cool for you and also where you r looking to go,and what you r planning to do as that will form the nucleaus of your plans.
sugabelly:

True Talk and well said

I guess a lot of us are basing our replies on assumptions about you. Perhaps you could tell us more about your situation so we can offer more specific and directed advice or insight.

thanks,and hope you r calling your mummy on a regular or ppl like me without mummys might run down to nigeria and take over your mum smiley
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by HRhotness(f): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ lucabrasi
Before u get all defensive, I do see ur point
but u have to understand just because it was relatively easy for some people to migrate doesnt necessarily mean it works the same way for everyone else. My stand is still that u should have a plan (an idea of what kind of jobs u can get as well as ways of seeking it out) and enough to live on for at least 3 months before migrating. this will ease the desperation and allow time to find something that suitable. Most upmarket places are uncomfortable enough hiring immigrants and desperation puts them off totally forcing u to take lower paying jobs that will just about put a roof over ur head and feed u with nothin much left over. (min wage without benefits isnt that much esp in London).

Like Lady, I'm kind of a slave to the UK government i do have o/s loans but thankfully being born here and having d good sense to do my 1st degree in Nigeria, i dont have much to pay back. You made a point that u dont have to start paying back student loans until u start working but its even worse (or better depending in which way you look at it) u dont start paying back until u start earning over £18000 (keeping in mid that the average salary for a fresh graduate is £12000 - £14500 pa). thats fine for people who dont have plans to move out of the country, but it ties u down and keeps u prisoner for many years.

Yes their system is near perfect but thats d illusion, its designed to keep people in debt,,,, that is what the uk economy is built on. for u to fully appreciate how miserable people are, u have to work within the system. i work with a 27yr old who owes over £30000 in student loans credit card bills and all sorts. i know for a fact a 25yr old just bought a flat next to my Gran's back in nigeria. it is a shitty system in Nigeria but there are possibilities. why would anyone want to come make themselves slaves to the UK government?

i really didnt want to get into this discussion but I've seen unnecessary misery in the past week that could have been avoided if Nigerians realised that the streets here aren't really paved in gold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Temmyoba: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
If you want to travel, i think u can get in touch with this is people they've helped me even my friend, there is not all about money, here is there details if u which:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC. IS A STUDY/ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANT WHICH AIMS AT HELPING ITS CLIENTS OVERCOME THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED WHEN SEEKING ADMISSIONS OR STUDY ABROAD,OR FOREIGN JOB SEARCH BOTH SKILLED AND UNSKILLED AND DURING VISA APPLICATIONS AND PROCESS.

IF YOU DESIRE QUALITY ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR TRAVEL OR MIGRATION PLANS FROM NIGERIA (OR WEST AFRICA) TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD, CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP WITH YOUR VISA PROBLEMS!

OFFICE ADDRESS:

QUANTUM RESOURCES INC.
**STUDY/WORK ABROAD AND GENERAL TRAVEL CONSULTANTS**
(A SUBSIDIARY OF JOSSY CROWN WEALTH NIG LTD)
181,BAMGBOSE STREET,LAGOS ISLAND,
LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA.
TEL:+23412205180, +2347055899232
EMAIL:quantum.resoucesinc@gmail.com

that is there address u can call or mail themwell i can say they are good becasue they done it for me, and i will also write them to mail any way the psot i did now is the mail they will mail to you because that was what they mail to me as i copyed it from me mail to post it to u, even till u have to know how to pray ok and the lord will help ok.

I wish u good luck
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by BkY2: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2008
Na when u go beg 4 something u go hear talk.@Busta,Nwando Parly make our guys abroad tell us waty them they do u go findout say na only few know y them they their.@funkybaby,Toyos120,muchbabe u guys atlaest don give the guy good advice also amsky.@dafman how u take travel how many river person fi swim b4 he reach whiteman land bc u na expert @oziomaty our guys 4 whiteman land are not stingy some of them naver send anything 4 their family for a long time many of them their particulars naver complete whiteman land nor b where u go just enter like blackman land

Come to be serious parddyman from the way u talk is like u dont have serious thing to do in abroad y not start small business with the money kept 4 visa Nigeria is not so bad like that.also bcareful of 419.To suvival in life is just little idea
put your brain to work.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Radiant(f): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2008
Lotsa bullcrap and half-baked truth here.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by tinkinfela(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2008
Why do you all think traveling abroad is about only hustling, as for me i would only go for a visit, i remember my first trip abroad, i ran back to Naija the following week, there's no place like home
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by gabelogan(m): 3:53am On Jun 10, 2008
tinkinfela:

Why do you all think traveling abroad is about only hustling, as for me i would only go for a visit, i remember my first trip abroad, i ran back to Naija the following week, there's no place like home

I FIRST HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE PERSON WHO POSTED THAT RESPONSE AND I ALSO HAVE TO ADD THAT THE POSTERS DESPERATION TO TRAVEL IS PROBABLY BOURNE OUT OF THE IMPRESSION PEOPLE HAVE PAINTED OF WHAT LIFE ABROAD IS LIKE.

WHEN I WAS A BIT YOUNGER, I WAS QUITE NAIVE LIKE THE POSTER. I WANTED TO TRAVEL ABROAD AT ALL COST AND CONTRARY TO MY PARENTS ADVICE THEN, I STILL LONGED TO TRAVEL COS OF THE FALSE IMPRESSION PEOPLE I KNOW PAINTED ABOUT HOW IT WAS.
FORTUNATELY, I TRAVELLED TO THE UK ON HOLIDAYS AND SPENT ABOUT 2 WEKKS. HAD A BIT OF CASH SO I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE PLUS I WAS A LOCAL HERO BECAUSE TRAVELLING ABROAD MEANS A LOT TO PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.

FAST FOWARD, 6YRS LATER. I CAME TO THE U.K TO STUDY AND I REALLY LONG TO GO BACK HOME. LIFE HERE IS SO HARD AND DEPRESSING, THE PEOPLE ARE COLD, THERE IS SO MUCH PREJUDICE, NOBODY GIVES A Bleep ABOUT YOU, ITS VERY EXPENSIVE. EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GIVING ME A FALSE IMPRESSION ABOUT THE PLACE WHILE I WAS IN NIGERIA ARE PRESENTLY COMPLAINING.
THERE IS DEFINATELY NO PLACE LIKE HOME AND I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK TO NIGERIA.

WHEN I SEE AND HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE DESPERATELY TRYING TO TRAVEL OUT, I UNDERSTAND THE WAY THEY FEEL COS I ONCE HAD THESAME IMPRESSION ABOUT WHAT THIS PLACE IS LIKE BUT THEY NEED TO BE INFORMED. IF U HAVE A DEGREE AND YOU DONT HAVE A JOB WAITING FOR YOU HERE, YOU ARE BETTER OFF IN NIGERIA. THAT IS JUST THE SIMPLE TRUTH.
I KNOW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO WERE QUITE SUCCESFUL IN THE UK THAT HAVE RELOCATED AND ARE RELOCATING TO NIGERIA.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by ArmedLion(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2008
Invitation letter doesnt work these especially for someone who does not meet the requirements
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Emad(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2008
i have a brothel in Geneva are u interested? grin

my grand mother runs it, she will get you a visa in two days
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by minute(f): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2008
hmmm . . . . .i dont even know what to type.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by cold(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2008
I don't know if this thread is still valid,(that is if the poster is still in naija)if he is i think i can offer concrete steps to achievin his dream.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Firefire(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2008
Dear All,
Having gone thru this whole discussion.
I will better advise that desperate guy to take it cool.
If his claim is true that he can finance the trip then no problem.
1. Make an hotel reservation on-line
2. Get the Application form of any country you want to go and fill it
3. Get your statement of Accounts
4. If employed or self employed bring up the proof
5. Include your Tax clearance
6. Submit the required documents as specified by the Embassy
Then go and start praying if you are lucky.
Man, when you arrive in dt country then start hustling you may be lucky.
But if you missbehave you are back in Nigeria or direct to Prison depending of what happen over there.
Thru this means you are not going to be a liability to anybody.
and in fact if u make thru your talk of committing suicide then better off you will be use for Experiment.
Because I wonder why a living soul can be talking like that.
Anyhow, I wish you BEST OF LUCK!
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by sfdaram(f): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ poster

i just came across this post, i dont know if u r still in nigeria if yes pls mail heroestravels@yahoo.com or sfdaram@yahoo.com (personal e mail). so dat i can see how i can be of help.
taxs
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by bollyaddy: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2009
You mean you are still in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2009
^^^ Is that an echo? undecided
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Pepeye(f): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2009
my heart goes out to u bigmodo
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by spoilt(f): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
why should we bring you over? We dont know you.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by niceguy10: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
O boy, you like yemen? cus i have contact for that country.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by sesbol(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
i do not understand why we can not be straight forward for once, if you cannot help this guy just say so,
or simply give him quality advice that will make him see reason to look around properly before concluding on
traveling by all mean. i will enjoin all Nairalanders that are out to trivialise every posts to please desist from such act.
It is fast turning these forum to an assembly of mediocres, i t is imperative therefore for all potential jesters
to please find their place in the Jokes section.
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
sesbol:

i do not understand why we can not be straight forward for once, if you cannot help this guy just say so,
or simply give him quality advice that will make him see reason to look around properly before concluding on
traveling by all mean. i will enjoin all Nairalanders that are out to trivialise every posts to please desist from such act.
It is fast turning these forum to an assembly of mediocres, i t is imperative therefore for all potential jesters
to please find their place in the Jokes section.

the problem is that the poster has never been known to be a serious person, even if you give him any help or advise,he will never make use of it,i have been on this forum for the past 4years,and Bigmodo is still at the same point A,when his mates have moved on to other points
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by uniben4626: 2:56pm On May 23, 2016
Do you have dreams to work or study in America or the UK?
Have you been applying for the American visa or the United Kingdom visa?
Do you think you stand a chance of getting a visa to America?
This is the opportunity you've all been waiting for! Swift Travels offer the best of opportunities at no extra cost.
Get a visa to America, Uk, and the rest of the world within 3 weeks of application, and a standby job of your choice upon arrival.

For enquire; Toll-free +12015357755, +447042036975, +2348029155347.
Email; swifttravelsworld@gmail.com
Website; www.swifttravels.org
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by worry359(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2016
uniben4626:
Do you have dreams

For enquire; Toll-free scam-agent
Email; swiftscammer@gmail.com
Website; www.swiftscammer.org

Would be AGENT stealing advertising on 6 year old thread! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out by Anozie1999(m): 10:21am On Feb 22, 2018
https:///LRXCOIN_AIRDROP_BOT?start=r09254634940 make money online very fast when sitting at home you can make your money on this link is very easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taxify Debuts In Ibadan, Owerri / Tips To Avoid Getting Robbed On The Highway While Traveling / See Photos Of Flood In Warri As It Rains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.