Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home (23994 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by shedraq1: 6:19am On Dec 25, 2012
these universities where righteous morals are esteemed above academic prowess
If you know you can not stay away from fornication/immorality/pinging/sexting/partying/lying/stealing do not go to these schools

1 convenant university

2 landmark university

3 cresent univerisity

4 redeemers university

5 salem university

6 joseph ayo babalola university

7 crawford university

8 babcock university

9 bowen university

if you are caught or after investigations of such intimate allegations you wll be graduated immediately to your father's house

3 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Expected madonna to be the 1st on the list undecided

5 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Onaolamipo: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2012
It is a lie. These universities do not expel students because they spend so much on advert on Radio,television,news paper,before there students come in
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by tosomaju(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2012
@op, is "private" synonymous to "moral"? If not for the heading, i would have thought you are listing the names of the private universities in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Juwon277: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
u 4got to add federal university of technology akure, just try to visit d kcl and u will testify to dis.

5 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by dljbd1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
are you kidding me
Madonna is nt on d list!

3 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by faporori24: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
You have to be careful for Fokorori i mean (p e n i s) University also girls i hail oo, i remember the day i went to a private university to pick my brother those girls can f**ck, no can R A P E me if not for holy ghost in me.......
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by 80million1: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
*speechless*

MAULAG,
no be Unilag o!
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by gerrardomendes(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
unical shud top dat list. ;Dunical shud top dat list.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Affiliated(m): 10:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
TEA esq™:

Madonna can NEVER be as bad as covenant university

Onaolamipo: It is a lie. These universities do not expel students because they spend so much on advert on Radio, television, news paper, before their students come in

As at when I was rusticated from Covenant University a few hundred people were also rusticated. Mine was for not taking my bible to an evening service
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Bluediamond1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
TEA esq™:
my thots exactly.WTF is madonna?
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
all the universities are needed to re-structure our failing education sector. Moral should be brought back to avoid loosing our future leaders to vanity of the world.

1 Like

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Bluediamond1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
I ain't buyin dis list if madonna isn't there.

1 Like

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Dmantle: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Madonna Uni should top that list
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by markus1133: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
Madonna should top it out
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by slimyem: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Is masturbat1on also an offence in those schools?

4 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2012
AND JUST HOW DO THEY INTEND FINDING OUT??

1 Like

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by pappy2000: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Is masturbat1on also an offence in those schools?

Do you Masturbate?
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Bluediamond1(f): 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yomieluv: all the universities are needed to re-structure our failing education sector. Moral should be brought back to avoid loosing our future leaders to vanity of the world.
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by try69: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
Dunno! Maybe if you're caught
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by ABsI1: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
shedraq1: these universities where righteous morals are esteemed above academic prowess
If you know you can not stay away from fornication/immorality/pinging/sexting/partying/lying/stealing do not go to these schools

1 convenant university

2 landmark university

3 cresent univerisity

4 redeemers university

5 salem university

6 joseph ayo babalola university

7 crawford university

8 babcock university

9 bowen university

if you are caught or after investigations of such intimate allegations you wll be graduated immediately to your father's house
surely these are not universioties but elementary schools. Try university of ilorin and see america wonders and not these impersonators

7 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by fm7070: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
Affiliated:

Madonna can NEVER be as bad as covenant university

As at when I was rusticated from Covenant University a few hundred people were also rusticated. Mine was for not taking my bible to an evening service

you can never be rusticated because of such flimsy reason, maybe there is more to it than what you're telling us.

1 Like

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by AZeD1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Yomieluv: all the universities are needed to re-structure our failing education sector. Moral should be brought back to avoid loosing our future leaders to vanity of the world.
Stop deceiving yourself. Have you ever heard of the saying you can for a horse to the stream but you can't force it to drink water?
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
Affiliated:

Rusticating a student for failing to take their Bible with them is too harsh now.
What if I have a Bible in my phone?
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Iaz93: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
NO! You can even mastur.bate in public. It's allowed
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by Bobbystanley(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
slimyem: Is masturbat1on also an offence in t
hose schools?

my dear ask jare...that one is very important
Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by ABsI1: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
University of ilorin number 1 no doubt and distantly followed by other northern universities. For southern universities-government,private or missionary, they all lack morals

5 Likes

Re: Universities To Avoid If You Are Immoral From Your Home by ignis: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Covenant university is very strict. My brother garaduated from the school. You can be expelled just for insulting ur follow student or exchanging words.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / WAEC Rating Highlights Dwindling Fortunes Of Education In South-west Nigeria / ASUU Holds Emergency NEC Meeting On Monday Over Half Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.