Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. (13975 Views)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by InvertedHammer: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
hardbody:

.if anyone chooses to bring in a mopol or even soldiers, it's only a show of wealth and a level of higher possession of dough, not because anyone is kidnapping here, besides, we drink in the open air till 4 am,

What a load of crap! Kidnappers do not waste their resources on riff-raffs.

... They have their targets---those who are worthwhile.

Name one reasonable/responsible individual that drinks in the open in Nigeria till 4am.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by T9ksy(m): 1:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Malawian: There is something i have noticed about how every yoruba explains their position about the civil war, it is always the same long monologues, absolutely no deviation. Either this is true or it is what your awoists have decided to be the yoruba's version of events and we both know it is not true. You were defending your land against biafran forces led by a yorubaman named banjo? Or you were liberating your land already occupied with northern soldiers and a northern head of state in lagos? Have you guys liberated illorin yet? Why is it that a whole large tribe like yoruba dont know when to reinvent themselves? Even in this 21st century, your oduduwa still fell from the sky? Abeg, dont flood here with your crocodile tears.

And i/we yorubas ask you iboists once again, who solicited for your help? We are not siamese twins neither are we brothers. Save yourselves first. We saw how biafrans "liberated" the mid-west region and appoint a mid-west ibo as their military governor, answerable only to ojukwu.Thanks, but No thanks.We want none of that shenaningan, jo. Go and save your people, first. No one wants your TROJAN horse.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Arysexy:

My brother, dont mind Yoruba hypocrites. Wot is dia concern with igbos movement during xmas? These people wont stop amusing me. U know when one is a weakling that cant face challenge, he looks for excuse. Igbos dont send u ugly yorobbers. Am in my villa typing this and when i say villa, i mean Awka to be precise. No place like home, enjoyment all the way, No 1 chance bus, no "owoda" chant by dirty touts, no third mainland bridge traffic, no offensive gutter smell, no ugly wicked looking jealousy faces, Wish my job can keep me here cos the breeze of home is refreshingly captivating.

Can you just stay back in your village and encourage your cannibal brothers to stay back in Yiboland and not bother coming back to the SW.

It would be really appreciated

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Malawian(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
dayokanu:

Can you just stay back in your village and encourage your cannibal brothers to stay back in Yiboland and not bother coming back to the SW.

aren't you the same coward that baby_mama turned into an incoherent blabbling fo.ol on another thread? You have shown up here to debate with MEN abi? I think hence forth, only women should answer you since you talk to finish like women.

*Where is babay osisi btw*
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by joeyfire(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
dayokanu:

Shuo! Do you know how many Yoruba families wey my trader bros dem dey feed for lagos island alone thru una agbero/omo-onile industry? If Igbo's no return wahala go dey, armed robbery sef fit go back to the days of shina rambo
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
joeyfire:

Shuo! Do you know how many Yoruba families wey my trader bros dem dey feed for lagos island alone thru una agbero/omo-onile industry? If Igbo's no return wahala go dey, armed robbery sef fit go back to the days of shina rambo

If you stay back in your village I bet you wont last a year before your brothers kidnap you and use you for peppersoup
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2012
Eko Ile:

Quit being shallow and insecure over a common news article.

Eko Ile is not your problem, your problem is your people kidnapping and traumatizing each other and no matter how much you cry and yell at Eko Ile on NL, that problem remains until losers like you get up and do something about it...
look @ dis fool. put ur frustration somewhere and leave us alone. U have more problem than u r aware. Trying to diss people who are far more better than u r would not improve ur condition. Fu*king bigot !!! What did I say? U r a F*king bigot, get dat to ur numb skull

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Governors Disown Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation / Coronavirus Outbreak May Delay Lagos-ibadan Rail Project – Amaechi / Niger Deports 3,000 Nigerians, Including Refugees Fleeing Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.