Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. (13984 Views)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Frosti(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2012
This is for real.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2012
@OP, ur a retarded plastic. Ur deity ugly lovepeddler mother must have gave birth to u at off wedlock. Get a life u ugly deity ape. Igbos are far better than that ur deity ugly tribe called yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Cusubaba(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2012
ilugunboy: ^^^ you are right ..Lagos is always saner once these Iboz evacuate to their villages in December but this year most of them have simply refused to leave the relatively safety of west that they so much love to loathe
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by informatix: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/24/kidnappers-scare-igbo-from-xmas-trip/print/
i dont know where u got ur. nigerian Map. May be Ur. Map na Aba made.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by gidiMonsta(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva:
Will you keep quiet...

From the article, it's obvious that it's a general trend. That's why Akure, Ondo was cited in the article. The writer focused on Igbos because we all know Igbos are the ones who usually travel home in large numbers. A lot of people i know traveled home.

Btw, the mods have started their tribalistic ways this new year. I don't see why tribalistic topic opened by the likes of ekoile and Aishatu should make the frontpage.

What the hell is this one ranting on and on about? Akure was most likely sighted here because its a major transit point for those going to the east, why wasn't Abeokuta or Osogbo mentioned?

I don't understand why you people like denying the obvious, 70% of my igbo padies are not travelling as usual for fear of been kidnapped.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by ore64dollar: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2012
This is bullshit news. Kidnappers where? All my Igbo relations are home and more are still coming home. Abia is safe, if not the safest
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by eaglechild: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2012
alj harem: That explains the traffic of yesterday. Normally, Lagos road are free during this period but this year we have traffic everywhere angry.

I hope the commissioner of police and Minister of transport address this issue. This is the only time we Lagosians actually enjoy lagos and are free from all the shouting and fighting of Lagos streets.

I hope this is just a one off angry I really hope it is a one off.
Yesterday was monday.
A working day not a holiday.
Pls be objective for once.

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by meforkene(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

What the hell is this one ranting on and on about? Akure was most likely sighted here because its a major transit point for those going to the east, why wasn't Abeokuta or Osogbo mentioned?

I don't understand why you people like denying the obvious, 70% of my igbo padies are not travelling as usual for fear of been kidnapped.

So true true ehn!I maro ife at all.ur padies are crying about N1000 increase in trans fare..they tell you they are scared of being kidnapped..isi azu!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2012
no problem. they all speak the same language, one way or the other.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Arsenate(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2012
This has nothing to do with tribalism. This is a fact. The ibos didn't really travel this xmas. Heck, I dare say ibos actually left the east for lagos to celebrate xmas. . The traffic in lag in the last few days has been insane. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by zumbigbo(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile - you are a foolish, myopic biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatccccch!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
zumbigbo: Eko Ile - you are a foolish, myopic biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatccccch!

Why is this one bleating like a loose goat ?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by PeterKbaba: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
I wonder why this igbo's would rather remain oppressed by some of their igbo leaders and not voice out their pains to their government, in-order for change... All this is mind controlling, you leaders are eating u guys dry.... You igbos feel we Yoruba's criticize you, but we simply say the truth... Why do you think we Yoruba's at any slightest issue, we protest all over south west (even obasanjo can testify to this)....Talk to your government, your leaders ( No investor would come to a region where he/she would be kidnapped) . Suffering and Smiling, Na wa 4 una o

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta: This is not about being tribalistic or not, a lot of Igbos did not travel for xmas this year. Instead of you lots to address this issue head on, you're busy throwing tantrums about tribalism here and there.
true jare...a girlfriend married this month. The wedding was meant to hold in the east but Lagos was finally chosen as the venue. She told me it was cos of the rampant kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ngwakwe: Amebo

^^^Dem go tireeeeee!......wetin dem no see, dem say dem see am!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2012
PeterKbaba: I wonder why this igbo's would rather remain oppressed by some of their igbo leaders and not voice out their pains to their government, in-order for change... All this is mind controlling, you leaders are eating u guys dry.... You igbos feel we Yoruba's criticize you, but we simply say the truth... Why do you think we Yoruba's at any slightest issue, we protest all over south west (even obasanjo can testify to this)....Talk to your government, your leaders ( No investor would come to a region where he/she would be kidnapped) . Suffering and Smiling, Na wa 4 una o

^^^There's some truth in your post; but have you stopped to ask yourself the root cause or genesis of the social dislocation in the south east?; if you tackle a problem from the root cause, you stand a better chance of solving it.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by meforkene(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
PeterKbaba: I wonder why this igbo's would rather remain oppressed by some of their igbo leaders and not voice out their pains to their government, in-order for change... All this is mind controlling, you leaders are eating u guys dry.... You igbos feel we Yoruba's criticize you, but we simply say the truth... Why do you think we Yoruba's at

any slightest issue, we protest all over south west (even obasanjo can testify to this)....Talk to your government, your leaders ( No investor would come to a region where he/she would be kidnapped) . Suffering and Smiling, Na wa 4 una o
Voice out kwa!what is this one saying...a lot of investors r in other western states besides lagos right?please I beg you.Yorubas can voice out abi..you should please scream for d whole nigeria bikonu
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by PeterKbaba: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^There's some truth in your post; but have you stopped to ask yourself the root cause or genesis of the social dislocation in the south east?; if you tackle a problem from the root cause, you stand a better chance of solving it.

And what could be the root cause and pls try not to blame your problem on other tribes!
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Afam4eva(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

What a dolt...

People going to the east pass through Ore and not Akure. Try again. Why was Abeokuta not mentioned you say? Why was Enugu, Aba and Abakaliki not mentioned. Abeg park well jor.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by zumbigbo(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why is this one bleating like a loose goat ?

Bros, your mother should have re-inserted the creamy dribble that went to waste down her leg.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
bullcrap...they are using kidnappers as their excuse for not travellin home,but they forget the fact that a lot of ppl down here in the east are doing much better than them in lagos yet dem neva kidnap all of us...una for tell us say una no fit afford transport fair so dat we can send u some...infact they shld not come back again we dont need them..pls can someone teach me how to comment on this thread..BRING IT ON ATTACKERS!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Ikwerefistson: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2012
Eko Ile: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/24/kidnappers-scare-igbo-from-xmas-trip/print/
would i say banks refuse 2 operate dis december becos of armd robers in d west,or pepl refuse 2 ply d okene nd benin expres becos of highway robers or northanas have fled d entire north becos of bh.i stand corectd
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by mu2sa2: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
kidnapping poses greater security challenge to the SE than boko haram to the north. Bh attack predictable targets and therefore preventable, but hardly anyone in the SE is safe from kidnappers. Besides, kidnapping is viewed in d SE as economic activity, not a crime (anything that brings in money is fair game in their materialistic world view). Even now believe or not maiduguri is safer than any city in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by gidiMonsta(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva:
What a dolt...

People going to the east pass through Ore and not Akure. Try again. Why was Abeokuta not mentioned you say? Why was Enugu, Aba and Abakaliki not mentioned. Abeg park well jor.

Ode oshi, I said Akure is A TRANSIT POINT not the only transit point. Why should your towns be mentioned again when the writer already explicitly mentioned the east as a whole?

I'm very sure you this person is presently in lagos instead of your village, abi you sef no get t-fare ni?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by sultaan(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2012
The good thing I see here is that those going to Osun have more money to spend in Osun state instead of Lagos motor park.
Stimulating the economy.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Ode oshi, I said Akure is A TRANSIT POINT not the only transit point. Why should your towns be mentioned again when the writer already explicitly mentioned the east as a whole?

I'm very sure you this person is presently in lagos instead of your village, abi you sef no get t-fare ni?
You just added another cap on your head as a moronic dingbat...

Once again, Akure cannot be considered a transit point from lagos because it's foolhardy to go through Akure when Ore is more plausible. Even if Akure is a transit point sef, who would take a bus going to Akure to board another going to the east when there's a direct bus to the east. You see how stupid you are. I pray you don't take this your stupidity into the new year cos it's gonna be detrimental to yourself, those around you and the world at large.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
zumbigbo:

Bros, your mother should have re-inserted the creamy dribble that went to waste down her leg.

My guy go village...bros dey wait for you for bridge-head unless you are going by 911 in which case you have no iota of value

Anoufia ..your comment says so much about the kind of parents that sired you
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Afam no dey go village again...he is now a Lagosian especially in December..
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by jerk: 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
High transportation fare is d issue nt kidnapping.
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
jerk: High transportation fare is d issue nt kidnapping.

Lolzzzz...na today?

Upon all your thumbing of hardworking..you can't afford to save 100k the whole year to transport yourself and make a decent stay for your village ?
Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Niggmatic: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
afam4eva:
You just added another cap on your head as a moronic dingbat...

Once again, Akure cannot be considered a transit point from lagos because it's foolhardy to go through Akure when Ore is more plausible. Even if Akure is a transit point sef, who would take a bus going to Akure to board another going to the east when there's a direct bus to the east. You see how stupid you are. I pray you don't take this your stupidity into the new year cos it's gonna be detrimental to yourself, those around you and the world at large.
Afam you get time for these people sha..CRAP. Igboman stil dey Maiduguri despite bh,talk more of rare selective kidnapping cases.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. by Emmy9898: 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abagworo:

I never knew Akure is in the East.

Bros, great humour there. grin grin

However, if I were in your position, my humour would have been a little drier.

Something like, " I knew Akure is in the East." grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Assets Declaration: CCB Invites Adeosun, Emefiele, Fashola Others / Photos From PDP National Expanded Caucus Meeting / President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.