Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,033 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? (8566 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Darey00(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
Tinking of getting her a cardigan or a similar wear cos of d harmattan,nd moreva wants her 2 rmbr it 4 a long time. What do u tink guys?
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Kcxee(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Bullet proof nd bomb protector grin
he is nt from d north lik u hahaha...
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by soledayo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
stjudas: Since its Jesus birthday and not her's, I'll buy her a holy bible; preferably New King James Version, a rosary and a daily devotional.
Rosary? what has dat got to do wt d season. U guys should stop deceiving urself. It is not biblical... so don't raise dis again. Thought i was going to get great suggestions when i opened this topic.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lachynos2k2: bros u need to check d topic of d thread and come back again thank u.
Abi?
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by REALTY: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
The Best xmas gift is plots of land. Call me for genuine properties_ 08029836543
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by To5man(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
Uchenna42: Air freshner.... grin

WHY U NO BUY COIL
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by spark4daz(f): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by repogirl(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Google nexus4, its been sold out since its bin releasedtwo times now, so I guess there's sumthing special abt it and its nt as expensive as iphone or samsung s3 and has the features of both. Gr8 buy dis season.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2012
Kcxee: he is nt from d north lik u hahaha...
lmfao
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Klinxmanz(m): 10:00am On Jan 14
Crackers Buscuit n pepsi make she manage!!..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.