Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? (8607 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by tunad4rari(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2012
What is d best xmas gift can i buy for my new Gf.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2012
Bullet proof nd bomb protector grin
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by hrmkz: 7:57am On Dec 25, 2012
Condom!
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Paulipopor: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2012
A gold Wristwatch and a box of chocolates.

4th baby... grin
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by AKMoney1(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2012
[size=15pt] Abeg na JESUS birthday and not ur bf/gf's, so why would u give him/her gift grin grin grin [/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by 80million1: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2012
*speechless*

Wait lemme ask BEREM what she wants for xmas!
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Fatdon(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2012
Chicken, but my chicken wants to kill me

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2012
The best xmas
gift my partner can get me would be the galaxy note ii. A bis subscription would do the trick in her own case
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Emusan(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2012
Ponmo and Tonto Dike album.

Best gift of d season gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2012
Am gettin him a patep phillip wristwatch.as 4 me,iono wah I'd want
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by dabrake(m): 10:19am On Dec 25, 2012
AK Money: [size=15pt] Abeg na JESUS birthday and not ur bf/gf's, so why would u give him/her gift grin grin grin [/size]
thank you jare. Always wanting gifts even on sallah, democracy day, children's day, ramadan . . . That's why I love labour day and independence.
At least, my partner's got me.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by GentleNaaz(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2012
Pants n bra

1 Like

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Francheezy(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2012
shimi and c0rseT.

1 Like

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Francheezy(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2012
get her diz

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Iaz93: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Designed xmas card
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Sick of all these Nigeria girls "buy me this" stuff,what I will buy for her,will be determine by what she gets for me. Afterall,it takes two to tango.

Singlet,I will buy her tank top.

Card,I will buy her a recharge card.

Phone,I will buy her iphone.

Boxers,I will buy her pants.

Nothing,I will buy her anything.

Nigerian girls are too stingy for my liking.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by vichofu(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2012
i got my babi a Viviene Westwood Hand bag......Guess wat i got 4rm her

A 3in1 Lux singlet........

d thing still dey pain me like dis sef
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by dhrey: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2012
vichofu: i got my babi a Viviene Westwood Hand bag......Guess wat i got 4rm her

A 3in1 Lux singlet........

d thing still dey pain me like dis sef
is 1 of dos tins,take heart
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Freiburger(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Sitting together and having a very good meal with her, every other thing comes last.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Uchenna42(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Air freshner.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by dabrake(m): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Uchenna42: Air freshner.... grin
or mouth washer.

1 Like

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by hassymo5(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
just like someone said, its JESUS birthday not her birthday... Will be buy gift when her birthday comes!!! Beside we are suppose to celebrate the birth of JESUS together!!!!
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why cant u guys jst giv good suggestions?..... It might help anyone, u knw
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by valicious1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
tunad4rari: What is d best xmas gift can i buy for my new Gf.
Ask not what u can buy 4 ur new GF bt what ur new GF can buy 4 u.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2012
I got mine an ipod shuffle. 12k from the Orchard at VI.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
the.game:
The best gift my partner can get me would be the galaxy note ii. A bis subscription would do the trick in her own case
bros u need to check d topic of d thread and come back again thank u.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by Kologie: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Francheezy: shimi and c0rseT.
grin
Francheezy: shimi and c0rseT.
Lol... u certainly must be a Bini boy!
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by blackbeau1(f): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
No mind some of this ppl.them go lie say na D&G wey dem buy for their gf but at the end if you check am well,na lie.@ topic,you know what type of gf you have and what she values.your gift should toe that line
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by tomzman: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Buy her a Bible tongue

1 Like

Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by cigaricon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Make she buy for me first undecided
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by timisnup(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2012
I only give out gift to my partner on boxing day. Don't abuse Xmas day..... It's nt her birthday.
Re: The Best Xmas Gift You Can Buy For Your Partner? by stjudas(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
Since its Jesus birthday and not her's, I'll buy her a holy bible; preferably New King James Version, a rosary and a daily devotional.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your "Selling Point"? / FREE EBOOK: The Ultimate Guide To Dating & Bedding Beautiful Women / Affordable Apartments, Rooms And Hostels For Rent Around Unilag, Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.