Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61190 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:46am On May 01, 2013
Dfrenzy:
Off course, am coming in. But, you haven't told me if you do have any ebook on "how to make a blog".
How else would I have told you when you've not been picking my calls? I called you yesterday, you didn't answer the call and you also didn't return the call! You want answers from me but you think you can treat me anyhow? I don't do things at people's terms but at my own terms. I've seen a lot of people call me to make inquiries but later refuse to answer my calls. Answering my call wouldn't force you to join if you did't want to, but courtesy demands that you answer calls, more so that you were the one who initiated the relationship in the first place.

steve888: @matthias you are a genius...... thanks i have receive all you sent to my inbox, preparing to sail with you once my blog is ready....keep on the good work bro gudnit

Thanks for the kind words. The ball is now in your court. Your success is entirely up to you. Here's your blog:
http://stevequicksmart..com/

The smart Abuja lady's blog is also ready:
http://nonyesmart..com/
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:50am On May 01, 2013
MOTHER OF ALL BON.USES!

This is strictly for next *72* hours only so if you're
still on the fence, this is the chance to jump in...
http://www.somuchfree..com/2012/01/quick-smart-programme-changing-lives-in.html

Joining the Quick Smart Programme comes with some bon.uses. In
addition to those, if you join us Thursday and Friday, you get these:

FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL MY FUTURE PRODUCTS!

This applies to all online products and programs
created by myself, including expensive coaching courses,
ebooks, software, membership sites and more.

It doesn't matter if they are sold for $47, $497, $997,
$1,997 or if it's a membership site at $97 per month...

YOU GET THEM ALL FREE.

And this is FOR LIFE.

This exclusive and "insane" bo.nus is valued at a real
$5,000 minimum based on what I've in the pipeline.

THIS WILL BE THE *BEST* INVESTMENT YOU'LL EVER MAKE.

I've got some huge plans concerning creating products and
once you jump in tomorrow or Friday, you're covered for all
my future products. This is truely an insane offer and such
offers don't come by easily.

Next is that I'll send you a manual on how to create a wordpress
blog!

Finally, I'll include your blog link in my May advertisement. I'm
spending N200000 this month to promote QSP!

ALL BON.USES EXPIRE BY 3:59PM ON FRIDAY MAY 3RD.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Olaposij(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2013
grin
Una '1 million in 6 months' people.. Una still ðεƔ here? This is the 5th month, anybody made 100,000 yet..
You guys should give us reports now.. So we'll know if anybody is making money from this pyramid scheme except except for Neksummi and "Rokiyatu"...
This is the dumbest pyramid scheme I've ever seen in ♏v̶̲̥̅ life.. Ʊ need τ̲̅ȍ get 10 people τ̲̅ȍ pay 2k τ̲̅ȍ advance in the scheme..
Getting 10 dumb people is going τ̲̅ȍ be a pretty difficult task, don't you all think? Its obvious some of you agree with M̶̲̅ε̲ cos it seems the enthusiasm of the older ones have waned..
Neksummi!! Whatsup now? Miss M̶̲̅ε̲? grin
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2013
Olaposij: grin
Una '1 million in 6 months' people.. Una still ðεƔ here? This is the 5th month, anybody made 100,000 yet..
You guys should give us reports now.. So we'll know if anybody is making money from this pyramid scheme except except for Neksummi and "Rokiyatu"...
This is the dumbest pyramid scheme I've ever seen in ♏v̶̲̥̅ life.. Ʊ need τ̲̅ȍ get 10 people τ̲̅ȍ pay 2k τ̲̅ȍ advance in the scheme..
Getting 10 dumb people is going τ̲̅ȍ be a pretty difficult task, don't you all think? Its obvious some of you agree with M̶̲̅ε̲ cos it seems the enthusiasm of the older ones have waned..
Neksummi!! Whatsup now? Miss M̶̲̅ε̲? grin

Mr. man I've got no time for you. I knew you'll surface again because I've been "catching" you viewing this thread from time to time all the time trying to find a fault. I'd already silenced you in the past and I'm not going to waste my time on you again. Though I must admit that I really missed you because your criticism and my response to you gave people more reason to join me because the programme was making more and more sense to them while you criticised. If you feel Neksummi is making so much, let it be known to you that he's working very hard for it. Everyone who has joined this programme knows what value he's got. Translating that value into money is by hardwork.

And no one is talking about looking for 10 people here. Saying one needs to get 10 people to pay 2k to advance shows how ignorant you are about the programme. You have no idea what this programme is all about because you're not part of it. Let those who paid their money complain if there's anything here to complain about. If anyone's enthusiasm has waned, that's because he hasn't got the mind to persevere. I know how much time and effort I put to promote my business. So if anyone feels he can pay 2-3k and go to sleep and expect to make money, this is not the programme for him.

So guy, you couldn't stop me at the beginning of the programme, neither can you now. And if we don't make N1million in 6 months as we anticipated, we're going to re-strategies and move on. We don't always get what we hoped for. But atleast we would have known that we tried our best.

Let me make clear to you that I didn't start this programme. I joined January 2012, struggled with it for most part of the year and but I didn't give up. I knew there was some thing good in here only that I wasn't doing the right things yet. So I kept moving. Towards the end of the year, I decided I was going to have huge success with the programme so I brought in some innovations and this where I am today. Some can join today and take his business to even higher heights than I've taken mine.

I still have bigger plans for the programme. And mind you, this is just one thing I'm doing online. You just sit down there and watch me. Actions speak louder than words!

1 Like

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by steve888(m): 4:46pm On May 01, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a legitimate way of making cool dough just discover grin it am so optimistic that i will hit the target at the same time have received the value for my money. i now have all it takes to join the moving train in this quick smart program.... Register on my blog www.http://stevequicksmart..com dont be left behind my pals
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by upperpool(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2013
As far as am concern quick smart programme is a bomb.its target is to make you a million naira richer than ur present financial worth in 2mouth it not magic but very real and the only programme with many bonus and guarantee and many lots of benefit in just one pack the quick programme.used to be like you contemplating of whether or not to join the programme but now am in and I can tell am in for good and success and even the skyy is not my limit cos now I feel like the skyys low all I do is keep receiving multiple's of multiple's .... Of 1000naira bills
My dear friend there's much to say see 4 ur self. There's my blog
www.ndidismart..com
Call for quick reply and guidelines 08179733618
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2013
neksummi: MOTHER OF ALL BON.USES!

This is strictly for next *72* hours only so if you're
still on the fence, this is the chance to jump in...

Joining the Quick Smart Programme comes with some bon.uses. In
addition to those, if you join us Thursday and Friday, you get these:

FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL MY FUTURE PRODUCTS!

This applies to all online products and programs
created by myself, including expensive coaching courses,
ebooks, software, membership sites and more.

It doesn't matter if they are sold for $47, $497, $997,
$1,997 or if it's a membership site at $97 per month...

YOU GET THEM ALL FREE.

And this is FOR LIFE.

This exclusive and "insane" bo.nus is valued at a real
$5,000 minimum based on what I've in the pipeline.

THIS WILL BE THE *BEST* INVESTMENT YOU'LL EVER MAKE.

I've got some huge plans concerning creating products and
once you jump in tomorrow or Friday, you're covered for all
my future products. This is truely an insane offer and such
offers don't come by easily.

Next is that I'll send you a manual on how to create a wordpress
blog!

Finally, I'll include your blog link in my May advertisement. I'm
spending N200000 this month to promote QSP!

ALL BON.USES EXPIRE BY 3:59PM ON FRIDAY MAY 3RD.

Guys these bonuses are for today and tomorrow only and they'll NOT be repeated. It's a kind of offer that doesn't come by easily. Jump in today!

Let's talk if you have questions: 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by abolem369(m): 9:23am On May 02, 2013
Why are u ppu wasting ur tym overcrowding the blog replicating the same idea and approach on google, Can't u see it won't work like that, all of u keeps a dragging traffic with the same content and approach. To Mr Nneksumi I respect ur diligence and hardwork I dnt criticize ur networking scheme infact I'm a network marketer too, but ur idea of opening blogspots for ur clients on this same scheme is what I count as odds. Let me tell u sumtin Nigeria has over hundreds of thousands of blogspots and just over 5,000 is functioning(check google for statistics) then ure here opening blogspots every minute contending for some traffics, for where( or don't u knw wat are meant for). If I'm a google programmer I will ban you for google abuse, I appreciate ur instincts and ideas but this obviously is not a realistic one.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2013
abolem369: Why are u ppu wasting ur tym overcrowding the blog replicating the same idea and approach on google, Can't u see it won't work like that, all of u keeps a dragging traffic with the same content and approach. To Mr Nneksumi I respect ur diligence and hardwork I dnt criticize ur networking scheme infact I'm a network marketer too, but ur idea of opening blogspots for ur clients on this same scheme is what I count as odds. Let me tell u sumtin Nigeria has over hundreds of thousands of blogspots and just over 5,000 is functioning(check google for statistics) then ure here opening blogspots every minute contending for some traffics, for where( or don't u knw wat are meant for). If I'm a google programmer I will ban you for google abuse, I appreciate ur instincts and ideas but this obviously is not a realistic one.

Thank God you aint a google programmer, lol. If you read through this thread, you would have noticed that I've already taken note of this issue and I'm having plans to move all my team members to a site I'm building for this programme. But before that is done, people gats to keep earning.

This programme wasn't initiated to be promoted on blogs but I felt that would be a good idea. Now that the team is growing, we'll need a more secure location and that is in the pipeline. But even the way it is now, those doing what I'm doing and teaching them are getting traffic and sales.

Thanks for your observation. These are the kind of constructive critism we're looking for here. God bless you sir. You dey play keyboard? Me sef dey play keyboard o. Saw your profile picture.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by abolem369(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2013
Wow, dats great, I love that, I got ur mail on emmanyjobs@gmail.com, where are you and how can we meet. Actually what I'm saying is that is better the scheme have a single conventional website and bring everybody brings traffic to that one and maybe a benefit can be given to others through affliate marketing by making each pzn av there own referral link, by that you are building a great empire. Thanks for the compliment. Come and join my scheme too, its a telecommunication scheme o.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 3:01pm On May 02, 2013
abolem369: Wow, dats great, I love that, I got ur mail on emmanyjobs@gmail.com, where are you and how can we meet. Actually what I'm saying is that is better the scheme have a single conventional website and bring everybody brings traffic to that one and maybe a benefit can be given to others through affliate marketing by making each pzn av there own referral link, by that you are building a great empire. Thanks for the compliment. Come and join my scheme too, its a telecommunication scheme o.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. That's the type of website I want to build so members will just get a link to promote. I sent out many mails today. I didn't know you were one of the recipients.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 8:54pm On May 02, 2013
Many guys showed interest in the bo.nuses I'm rolling out today and tomorrow and I look forward to having them clinch those bo.nuses tomorrow. Some where begging me to extent the offer 'til next week. But I'm afraid, I can't. If I'll have to give free life time membership to all my future products and many more, I can't make the offer last too long! It ends tomorrow by 3:59 P.M Nigerian time.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 9:16am On May 03, 2013
6 hours left to the end of the 2 day Mother of All Bonuses Offer. Clinch yours now!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 10:25am On May 03, 2013
Hi folks,
Join thru my blog www.idriisquicksmart.info
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mneksummi: 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
*idriis*:
Hi folks,
Join thru my blog www.idriisquicksmart.info

Idriis, where you been dey? I beg dey work with me o!

All right people, less than 4 HOURS to GO!

I wish to congatulate those who made it today. I'll be
sending you all bo.nuses as soon as i confirm ur payment
and get all your details.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:09pm On May 03, 2013
I wish to congratulate those who took me up on my offer. All the bo.nuses are yours. Remember you've got free lifetime access to all programmes/products I create. You rock guys. I like guys with liver!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:24am On May 04, 2013
Wanted to upload some earnings proof but the image sizes were large so couldn't upload and sorry I no sabi to resize them.

Just check the earnings proof here:
http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

Guy's this thing is working for me. Instead of doubting or saying Neksummi is making all the money, ask me things that I'm doing so you can start seeing massive results for yourself too. This programme is simple to implement. It may not be easy but trust me, it's not complicated!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2013
Guys I'm working on your blogs. Be patient. I got some of your details late. Hope your weekend is good.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2013
Here's one of the action takers who took me up for my Mother of All Bonuses. His blog is set. I wish you success Taofeek.

http://tofasmart..com/

Others will be ready presently.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tofa10: 4:43am On May 06, 2013
lets team up together and start making money,just give a try u wont regret it

http://tofasmart..com/

.[/quote]
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2013
People who missed out on my Mother of All Bo.nuses Offer have requested that I entend it to this week. But I'd already said this is an offer that doesn't come by easily. Two guys in particular pleaded that there wasn't just any way they could meet up last week 'til this week.

I've decided that I'll extend for 3 days a part of the offer. You definitely won't get it ALL. That wouldn't be justice to those who took me up last week. So what I'm taking out of last week's offer is the life membership to all my future products.

So you'll get the remaining offers if you come onboard between today and Wednesday, 8th May, 2013. What are the remaining bo.nuses?

1. I'll send you a manual on how to create a wordpress blog!

2. I'm going to include your blog link in my May advertisement. I'm spending N200000 this month to promote QSP! This implies that I'll be advertising on your behalf for the month of May. This could set you rolling off with a bang.

Therefore don't wait a day longer, get started today. You can check up my earnings proof if you're in doubt of what this programme can do for you.

Call me let's talk: 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2013
More blogs!

http://obinnasmart..com

http://tajusmart..com/

Wish to congratulate all these action takers. The ball is now in your court. You've got all the resources you need for success, launch out and conquer the world on internet marketing.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:52pm On May 06, 2013
neksummi: People who missed out on my Mother of All Bo.nuses Offer have requested that I entend it to this week. But I'd already said this is an offer that doesn't come by easily. Two guys in particular pleaded that there wasn't just any way they could meet up last week 'til this week.

I've decided that I'll extend for 3 days a part of the offer. You definitely won't get it ALL. That wouldn't be justice to those who took me up last week. So what I'm taking out of last week's offer is the life membership to all my future products.

So you'll get the remaining offers if you come onboard between today and Wednesday, 8th May, 2013. What are the remaining bo.nuses?

2. I'm going to include your blog link in my May advertisement. I'm spending N200000 this month to promote QSP! This implies that I'll be advertising on your behalf for the month of May. This could set you rolling off with a bang.

Therefore don't wait a day longer, get started today. You can check up my earnings proof if you're in doubt of what this programme can do for you.

Chima in Enugu, you no dey carry last. Let me know once your done with your pa.yment. As I told you on phone just a few minutes ago, once a member of my team, you can call me as often as you like. I'm here to help you succeed. Your success is also my success.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2013
@Neksummi,
thanks for keeping to your promise, i really appreciate your love to mankind,
only if others can really copy you, you don't know me and went do this, built blog for me to promote the business you create for me, may God in His infinite mercy continue to bless you.

You Are Equipped With Everything You Need To Fulfill Your Destiny, visit my blog to see how you live a life-style you have dreaming for @ http://tajusmart..com

kind regards.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2013
Tonjeola1: @Neksummi,
thanks for keeping to your promise, i really appreciate your love to mankind,
only if others can really copy you, you don't know me and went do this, built blog for me to promote the business you create for me, may God in His infinite mercy continue to bless you.

You Are Equipped With Everything You Need To Fulfill Your Destiny, visit my blog to see how you live a life-style you have dreaming for @ http://tajusmart..com

kind regards.

You're welcome. May God grant you success as you promote your business. I'm also always available, therefore feel free to reach me whenever the need arises.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tonjeola1(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2013
neksummi:

You're welcome. May God grant you success as you promote your business. I'm also always available, therefore feel free to reach me whenever the need arises.
I wil do just that
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:19am On May 07, 2013
neksummi: People who missed out on my Mother of All Bo.nuses Offer have requested that I entend it to this week. But I'd already said this is an offer that doesn't come by easily. Two guys in particular pleaded that there wasn't just any way they could meet up last week 'til this week.

Bo.nuses available only today and tomorrow. Jump in while they're still here. Once gone, they'll be gone for good.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Tosadel(f): 3:18pm On May 07, 2013
Neksummi, I'm just coming across dis 4 d vry 1st time and I must admit u r doing a great job. I want to take advantage of d bonus. I'll join tomorrow as it's already late now 2 go to the bank.
I need u 2 do me dis favour. I'm preparing 4 some exams and will not have much time to advertise this program. Cld u pls advise me on a fast moving mailing list that I can join to enable me make much money pending the time I'll be thru wit my exams and be able to start advertising the programme full-time. My number is 07069200980:
Thanks in anticipation of ur prompt response. God bless
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2013
Tosadel: Neksummi, I'm just coming across dis 4 d vry 1st time and I must admit u r doing a great job. I want to take advantage of d bonus. I'll join tomorrow as it's already late now 2 go to the bank.
I need u 2 do me dis favour. I'm preparing 4 some exams and will not have much time to advertise this program. Cld u pls advise me on a fast moving mailing list that I can join to enable me make much money pending the time I'll be thru wit my exams and be able to start advertising the programme full-time. My number is 07069200980:
Thanks in anticipation of ur prompt response. God bless

Thanks for the compliment. I congratulate you for coming across the programme at the time that I'm giving out these bo.nuses. I'll get across to later to see what options are there for you about advertising.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2013

Dfrenzy:
Off course, am coming in. But, you haven't told me if you do have any ebook on "how to make a blog".

I hope I've now told you if I have an ebook on "how to create a blog." The offer ends tomorrow and once it's gone, it's gone. It was actually because of you I extended this offer. If you take it tomorrow, na you sabi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.