Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? (13231 Views)

What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / What Really Happens At Night When 2 Couples Are Sleeping Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Archmed(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
mtchew......*continued sipping my beer!*
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
AJJ:
Love does not need a place, because it does not exist in the first place.
@ OP; For procreation.

grin how sad can your life be

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by guttentag(m): 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
I WILL MARRY WHEN I FIND THE RIGHT GIRL THAT LOVE ME MORE THAN I DO
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by gbogboti: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
Waiting to hit my 5th million. After which...I 'll take her to mama. That's if she's patient enough.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by vanstanzy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
AJJ:
Love does not need a place, because it does not exist in the first place.
@ OP; For procreation.

Coming from a lady, i say thats very true. Ya'll blame guys for not loving, but listen to what ur heart is spewing on the topic.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
faporori24:

Shai see mumus you need to married before you do something good in life guy go learn from your fada

O boy, hear urself. U ar nt making any sense. Is marriage a protocol 4 a better future?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by vanstanzy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
De_ Law:

O boy, hear urself. U ar nt making any sense. Is marriage a protocol 4 a better future?

Em... i think u should be asking ur holy bible and not him.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by trolling(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
companionship i would say
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by clemz85(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]I have met someone who I cannot live without. Someone who if I don't hear from her, I will not be okay.

Someone I want to share my life and existence with.

Someone I will love, cherish and adore

someone whose face I want to see every morning for the rest of my life.

Someone I don't ever want to cry or be sad as that will make me depressed.

Enough reasons yet

seconded...
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by yankidelta(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Reasons 6 and 7.My target age was 27 though but still tied the knots @ 29.It's been a good experience so far.
Na 2yrs.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
I wl marry wn i hv dealt wt dm. dnt ask me d pepl am dealing wt
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
guttentag: I WILL MARRY WHEN I FIND THE RIGHT GIRL THAT LOVE ME MORE THAN I DO
Guy na em b say u no go marry til u diiiieeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Archmed: mtchew......*continued sipping my beer!*
i wl marry wn am ready 2 enter bondage

1 Like

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Navalsadiq(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
because their fwends are getting married.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by GentleNaaz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
vizboy: At the right time
in summary dia r 4 tinz dat mk men 2 marry
1. Falling in luv
2. Being Only son
3. Feeling of maturity n wants to settle down
4. Having meet up wt hs target
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by dabrake(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]I needed a legal se.x machine.

Besides when was the last time any country elected a bachelor as president.
[/color]
you haven't live life as a bachelor(the complete meaning of that 8-lettered word) 'cos if you have, you would know that s3x is the least of a wife's importance
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by k2039: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
dabrake: you haven't live life as a bachelor(the complete meaning of that 8-lettered word) 'cos if you have, you would know that s3x is the least of a wife's importance
[color=soyouquotedme]People get married for three primary reasons, all others are secondary

Se.x
Companionship
Procreation.

So how is se.x the least, besides se.x is necessary for creation in this part of the world.
[/color]
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Rockoil(m): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
‎‎​-I LOVE KIDS
-I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH FORNICATION &
-SHES BEEN SURPOTIVE

1 Like

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Olucheye(m): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by k2039: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
amyg:
9.Political aspirations den?

[color=soyouquotedme]Just trying to be more precise gringringringringringrin

@Mynd_44 I need to meet her o
[/color]
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by samfibby(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Life is a phase. When its time to move 2 the next phase, you do so or else you remain at the same spot while everyone moves on. Who likes to be lonely. Starting a family with some u love is just natural, even the holy books preach so.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by chukxy44(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Getting married for me involves having the financial capabilities and also finding someone worth keeping for life.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I have met someone who I cannot live without. Someone who if I don't hear from her, I will not be okay.

Someone I want to share my life and existence with.

Someone I will love, cherish and adore

someone whose face I want to see every morning for the rest of my life.

Enough reasons yet
This isn't healthy,
i won the tshirt, i know what i'm saying
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by chikeorji123(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
If GOD can provide Eve to Adam then it's will be strange of me not to settle down once l found a wife not a woman..
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
I didn't even see a point I had in mind: Social pressure from parents and the community. When one begins to hear comments such as "come, don't you think it is time for you to consider settling down?" Pertains to guys more than ladies.

But should marriage be something that has to be done by a certain point in time? Or as the opportunity presents itself?

Does one have to marry as a fulfilment of a growing level of maturity? Or that that right person has appeared on the scene?

Marriage for me will come when I meet that right person (of which by personal conviction, is a 100% certainty). Boyfriend-Girlfriend thingy is too stressing. Too much trial and error.
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by CHIMCO(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pls How can one get out from No7 when everyone knows about it?
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by searay(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
Marriage? God forbid
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Y is there so much emphasis on marriage u can live a long n hapi life witout it n if u luv children u hv a surrogate mother.so much talk abt d bliss in marriage and wen pple get married they cant achieve such utopian bliss.pple tink love is the no1 tin in marriage wen d truth is no1 is commitment n loyalty if u r nt ready to keep d commitment then dont get married

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by zumbigbo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2012

Wait till marriage gra-gra begin. When she cry, you will be celebrating like Champions League away win. tongue
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by ZeusI: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nature!
Re: Guys What Really Prompts You To Marry? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rilamaka:

grin how sad can your life be
Wooooo! You must have experienced what you tag a sad life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to Make a Relationship Last...? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / Ridiculous Break-up Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.