Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nysc In Enugu State.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc In Enugu State.. (30343 Views)

How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences / The Importance Of NYSC In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2012
Hey ppl, by God's grace i ll be goin with 2013, batch A. A friend wants to help me influence my posting buh i'm kinda havin a prob making a choice of state...i'm currently considerin Enugu state..

pls, if u served in Enugu or currently servin, pls put me through on what it's like to serve in Enugu, in terms of accomodatn, power supply, influencin ur ppa in camp, gettin a good job there after service etc...ur comments ll highly be appreciated..tanx in anticipatn..
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Afam4eva(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2012
What part of the country are you from?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
My dear,we are in d same boat,am frm the east,am eyeing enugu too..dis is naija,evertin is possible.Enugu is a cool city,everytin is ok except accomodation...plz corpers serving there should say somthin
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva: What part of the country are you from?
i'm 4m Anambra, buh i dont think it matters if u hv sum1 helpin u.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
vivichocs: i'm 4m Anambra, buh i dont think it matters if u hv sum1 helpin u.
All i can say is that Enugu is a coool city and it has an above average power supply. Getting a job will depend on the industry that you're eying. One thing is fro sure, Enugu is not Lagos or Abuja, so don't expect those very big jobs.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
chidyhels: My dear,we are in d same boat,am frm the east,am eyeing enugu too..dis is naija,evertin is possible.Enugu is a cool city,everytin is ok except accomodation...plz corpers serving there should say somthin
lets hope our dream of servin in Enugu comes true, u mean accomodatn is expensiv or wot?? past or presnt corpers pls hlp us out..
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
All i can say is that Enugu is a coool city and it has an above average power supply. Getting a job will depend on the industry that you're eying. One thing is fro sure, Enugu is not Lagos or Abuja, so don't expect those very big jobs.
tanx dear..nt reali big jobs, just a job dat pays well.i studied biochem, so i wish to wrk wit NAFDAC...
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by CrazyMan(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm not really familar with the enugu camp, but Below is the current batch C enugu thread...hopefully you're likely to get your answers there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1090453/nysc-enugu-state#1090453.7

And please refrain from giving money to anyone to influence your posting. Most of them are scammers. After collecting your hard earned cash, they would disappear.

If you wish to serve in any state of your choice, then do it the right way.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
CrazyMan: I'm not really familar with the enugu camp, but Below is the current batch C enugu thread...hopefully you're likely to get your answers there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1090453/nysc-enugu-state#1090453.7

And please refrain from giving money to anyone to influence your posting. Most of them are scammers. After collecting your hard earned cash, they would disappear.

If you wish to serve in any state of your choice, then do it the right way.

Good luck.
tanx dear..i will check out d link..d persn influencin mine is a family friend and i'm nt givin hm any penny

1 Like

Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by CrazyMan(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
vivichocs: tanx dear..i will check out d link..d persn influencin mine is a family friend and i'm nt givin hm any penny
Ok that's good then...I wish you all the best.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by daguru(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
am currently serving in Enugu state and ma ppa is at a school,Enugu is cool and very conducive for corpers,camp too is very okay too,u wil like it dere
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by OCcool: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
@daguru pls elaborate. Hw's camp lyk? Are d soldiers very strict cos dats wat I heard. Pls more info cos I wud also lyk 2 serve Enugu too
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by jennann(f): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
I' m not serving at Enugu but my sister is, so can' t really give you much info, but I just know from her experience that getting accomodation there is quite difficult and usually expensive! You should not let how hard or easy camp life is determine where you end up serving, afterall, it' s just 3wks and you' ll still have more than 40wks in your service year thereafter.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Akinolore(m): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
Am a batch B corp member currently serving in enugu. If you want to serve in enugu, First, don't have it in mind that you will be posted to a private company or any government parastatals, 80 percents of the coal city corpers are serving in remote areas and 95 percents of the whole enugu corpers were posted to school for teaching job. Am not discouraging you,but the chances of serving in a private company is very slim. Secondly,you are on your own if you were posted to enugu and runs it to serve in enugu main town, no accommodation for corpers and life seems expensive there. If you are posted to enugu, just leave your one year programme in God's hand and hope it will better for you if posted to village, cos there you will enjoy you #19,800 and the #10,000 from enugu state govt will be too much for you to spend. Am here to answer any question from you
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Barcanaija(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
Am batch b corp member serving in enugu.am not really surprised to hear u say u wanna serve in enugu cos most ple wanna serve dia now.i must confess am really enjoyin my stay here in enugu.here is my 2go username barcanaija. Meet me dia lets talk more
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by daguru(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=OC cool]@daguru pls elaborate. Hw's camp lyk? Are d soldiers very strict cos dats wat I heard. Pls more info cos I wud also lyk 2 serve Enugu too[ the soldiers aint strict at all,we just lived under a disciplined environmet,we av a female camp director who tries to instill values.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by boss123: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2013
Currently serving in enugu, accommodation errrm not easy... Power is very good in my side tho.... Staying in d main town....... Generally sha u will love d town smiley
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by DGranite(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2013
boss123: Currently serving in enugu, accommodation errrm not easy... Power is very good in my side tho.... Staying in d main town....... Generally sha u will love d town smiley
pls do those in d main town still receive the 10k from the state govt and is the payment consistent?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by omeneesefaith: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls my ppa is in agwu,am in need of accomodation cos my school gv me 1 but to share with 2other girls,if u are posted to agwu for ppa pls call dis no:07061848859 tanks!!!,,note d accomodation is nt free oo,I nid an apartment I can pay for,am new to d town so dnt know how to go abt it
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by sentoms: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Just pray God should take you to your promise land. Enugu state is nice place to be. State govt pays #10k to corpers serving in state secondary and primary school. When posted to private schs. Some people beg their principal to reject them . So they can be reposted to public sch. Cos private sch will pay between #0k- #5k. For me served in ezeagwu close to 9th mile. A semi village, I go to town on weekends to feel d life there. Enugu Gra, emene(airport area), ind layout, shoprite. D state allowance should be like a savings for you. Make sure you do necessary documentation with state sch board to enter their payroll. Got my allow 5 month into service. And I can't forget Nccf. Jesus family . Join d family from camp.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by dadicvila(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Well as M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ people will say all I can tell you is that enuge di okay....am also a batchB corp member,serving in a ministry,don't expect much in terms of extra job to fetch you more money as this place is not exactly an industrial hub....leave everything in the able hands of God,don't struggle with nature
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
tanx ppl 4 ur contributions soo far...i reali do appreciate..

@dadi, hw dd u get to wrk in a ministry?? dd u influenc it or u were just postd there?? i dont lyk dis teaching thing...
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by dadicvila(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
No I did not,I am a geologist so I guess that's why I was posted to the ministry of water resources....please you might be better off teaching,believe me
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
am a batch c corp member currently serving in enugu, am from nsukka, ve lived in enugu all my life, graduated from esut, and serving fom my house..................ENUGU MAKE SENSE DIE..... 042 4LYF................042 AYANYA
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by sexydiva21(f): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
I'm a batch C corper. I did my orientation camp in Enugu Ugwu camp. It wasn't so good @ all I did not enjoy 1day there. The land is like a mountain more like; light condition is 0 ,there is water: yes but u will go and fetch d food served dere was an appology but d only way u could enjoy d camp is if u can pay 4 dere private challets. But thank God I got redepolyed down 2 lag (on marital grounds). My friends doing dere ppa dere said its not so nice @all dat no network e.t. but wat works works 4 me might not work 4 u meaning dat u might enjoy ur stay dere. Caution : pls ensure u understand dere type of igbo b4 u embark on dat journey
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
sexydiva21: I'm a batch C corper. I did my orientation camp in Enugu Ugwu camp. It wasn't so good @ all I did not enjoy 1day there. The land is like a mountain more like; light condition is 0 ,there is water: yes but u will go and fetch d food served dere was an appology but d only way u could enjoy d camp is if u can pay 4 dere private challets. But thank God I got redepolyed down 2 lag (on marital grounds). My friends doing dere ppa dere said its not so nice @all dat no network e.t. but wat works works 4 me might not work 4 u meaning dat u might enjoy ur stay dere. Caution : pls ensure u understand dere type of igbo b4 u embark on dat journey
hmmm, u seem to be d only persn with a different view..tanx 4 ur contributn
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by log1(m): 5:14am On Feb 05, 2013
I cant wait to serve in Enugu...#2O13 Batch A
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
log1: I cant wait to serve in Enugu...#2O13 Batch A
yes ooo, Enugu all d way !! do u kno if the state owes corpers??
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by log1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
vivichocs: yes ooo, Enugu all d way !! do u kno if the state owes corpers??
Nope. From the information i have gathered so far, the state govt. dont owe corps member. I pray things dont change during our time. But permit me to ask, why u wan go Enugu sef? Dnt tell me say na cos of d allawi o...lol
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by collyno200(m): 1:15am On Feb 06, 2013
log1: I cant wait to serve in Enugu...#2O13 Batch A
i see u infact i don catch u.we need to talk
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by log1(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2013
collyno200:
grin
collyno200:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) / Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri / "3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.