Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nysc In Enugu State.. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc In Enugu State.. (30375 Views)

How Is NYSC In Akwa-ibom State / What's NYSC In LAGOS Like??? Please Share Your Experiences / The Importance Of NYSC In The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by sageveer: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=ozeh36]2823E297. Existing and prospective corp memebers in enugu shud add me up. #team NYSC Batch C 2013# prospective corpers in d building......Enugu all d way..have been posted to Enugu state,I need male and female to move with..
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by sageveer: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=ozeh36]2823E297. Existing and prospective corp memebers in enugu shud add me up. #team NYSC Batch C 2013# prospective corpers in d building......Enugu all d way..have been posted to Enugu state,I need male and female to move with..08034132150
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by sageveer: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
Any 2013 batch c corper around..who do not intend to redeploy should Holla..M/F..08034132150..
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by liljay10: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Please,how is enugu camp life like n how is Enugu in general?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by traecey(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
I want to know too o
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by BIGkoboko: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Akinolore:
Am a batch B corp member currently serving in enugu. If you want to serve in enugu, First, don't have it in mind that you will be posted to a private company or any government parastatals, 80 percents of the coal city corpers are serving in remote areas and 95 percents of the whole enugu corpers were posted to school for teaching job. Am not discouraging you,but the chances of serving in a private company is very slim. Secondly,you are on your own if you were posted to enugu and runs it to serve in enugu main town, no accommodation for corpers and life seems expensive there. If you are posted to enugu, just leave your one year programme in God's hand and hope it will better for you if posted to village, cos there you will enjoy you #19,800 and the #10,000 from enugu state govt will be too much for you to spend. Am here to answer any question from you

pls I need your help which lG is so OK and which secondary school treat otondo well??
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by BIGkoboko: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2015
Barcanaija:
Am batch b corp member serving in enugu.am not really surprised to hear u say u wanna serve in enugu cos most ple wanna serve dia now.i must confess am really enjoyin my stay here in enugu.here is my 2go username barcanaija. Meet me dia lets talk more

pls I just got posted der I need your help.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Tusche: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Enugu is whack! angry

1 Like

Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Whois(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tusche:
Enugu is whack! angry
Y do you think so n Wch lga you @
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Starriest: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2018
[b]We urgently need dedicated and committed individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Human Resource Manager.
2. Customer Care Representative.
3. Digital Marketer.
4. Business Executive.
5. ICT Pesonnel.
6. Administrative Officer.
7. Web Developer.
8. Receptionist.

Interested applicants should forward their CV
to: hr@globalhitech.com.ng
for more info logon to www.globalhitech.com.ng

NOTE: All applicants should use the position they
are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Darocksvip: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Enugu is not a good place to serve unless you want to enjoy the cheap transport.
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Olukologia24592(m): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Darocksvip:
Enugu is not a good place to serve unless you want to enjoy the cheap transport.
Who told you? I'm serving there right now. And I'm enjoying every bit of it
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Whois(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
042 is over hyped shey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Darocksvip: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Fact is, serving in Enugu is really a waste of time. I know a lot of people who regret doing so, are regretting doing so. Especially if you are a health care professional. I know of a corp member who served in one private establishment Cleon Healthcare located in GRA Enugu. The place looks promising at first when you come in but subsequently, you will realize they are a sham. They will pay you the corp member a pathetic amount very very low as against the payment they give to their cashier and even the cleaner. I mean, who is that wicked in their human minds cry. They will also not offer you accommodation yet insist you come to work everyday, work in the stead of a full staff from 8 to 6, do night shift and attend to the customers like you are a cashier. This particular establishment is owned by a man from Enugu!!! There are a lot of other complaints from many other corp members about this particular so called private institution.
In fact, if you ask any of these private institutions in Enugu to let NYSC repost you should you decide you are no longer want to continue to work for them, they will threaten you with the fact they have high connections and can make you have an extension .I mean which human with a Godly image and heart does that?
Always remember while serving in Enugu, your Local Government Inspector will do anything to make sure you are okay and working in good conditions. That is his job description!!!
So my candid piece of advice, if you get posted to Enugu and you know you prefer your previous state, during camp, work on(if you know what I mean wink) your Chief Pharmacist or Camp CMD with health basis, or ask that your choice place of work probably in the same state or any state you know sends a letter requiring you to be redeployed. It works if you ask, I can assure you that.
Follow my advice and thank me later grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Darocksvip: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Who told you? I'm serving there right now. And I'm enjoying every bit of it
Which sector/LGA are you working in or should I say, are you a ghost corp member angry?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Olukologia24592(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2019
Darocksvip:
Fact is, serving in Enugu is really a waste of time. I know a lot of people who regret doing so, are regretting doing so. Especially if you are a health care professional. I know of a corp member who served in one private establishment Cleon Healthcare located in GRA Enugu. The place looks promising at first when you come in but subsequently, you will realize they are a sham. They will pay you the corp member a pathetic amount very very low as against the payment they give to their cashier and even the cleaner. I mean, who is that wicked in their human minds cry. They will also not offer you accommodation yet insist you come to work everyday, work in the stead of a full staff from 8 to 6, do night shift and attend to the customers like you are a cashier. This particular establishment is owned by a man from Enugu!!! There are a lot of other complaints from many other corp members about this particular so called private institution.
In fact, if you ask any of these private institutions in Enugu to let NYSC repost you should you decide you are no longer want to continue to work for them, they will threaten you with the fact they have high connections and can make you have an extension .I mean which human with a Godly image and heart does that?
Always remember while serving in Enugu, your Local Government Inspector will do anything to make sure you are okay and working in good conditions. That is his job description!!!
So my candid piece of advice, if you get posted to Enugu and you know you prefer your previous state, during camp, work on(if you know what I mean wink) your Chief Pharmacist or Camp CMD with health basis, or ask that your choice place of work probably in the same state or any state you know sends a letter requiring you to be redeployed. It works if you ask, I can assure you that.
Follow my advice and thank me later grin cool
So you are serving in Enugu State?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Darocksvip: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Olukologia24592:
So you are serving in Enugu State?
I have lots of friends who are sire
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Olukologia24592(m): 8:40am On Apr 10, 2019
Darocksvip:

I have lots of friends who are sire
OK! Can you inbox me your number?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by FavourObiageli: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hi Naira, uhm. I’m actually new here and i hope i am welcomed?

I actually do have a question to ask concerning corpers who are about to serve in Enugu state? This is 2023 and i would like to know how it was for you. Cause i am about to serve and i need help.
Did you get to serve in Enugu state? If yes, how was it like?
Re: Nysc In Enugu State.. by Akobencon: 10:27pm On Apr 08
I would love to rent one of the rooms in my flat to a female corper serving in Enugu.
WhatsApp me on 07041153364
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) / Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri / How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.