Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

A Random Question For The Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Random Question For The Atheists (3819 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 8:56am On Dec 27, 2012
err, I just need you guys to clear something up, what's you take on miracles?? I mean, miracles happen everyday in churches after calling on God, infact I'm a living testimony..so how do you explain miracles, like is there some theory behind it we all need to know?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by AtheistD(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL: err, I just need you guys to clear something up, what's you take on miracles?? I mean, miracles happen everyday in churches after calling on God, infact I'm a living testimony..so how do you explain miracles, like is there some theory behind it we all need to know?

How do you explain your miracle?

I believe most miracles are hokum. There is little evidence to suggest miracles happen. Go on the thread with amputees and you will see that there all sorts of excuses why amputees are never healed. Few miracles stand up to solid scrutiny.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2012
What were you healed of please?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by AtheistD(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind: What were you healed of please?

It might not be healing she is referring to.

1 Like

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Todaynatoday: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2012
@op, what exactly do you want them to explain. Can you explain something you don't understand? These atheists just love to argue, you'll be doing yourself a favor by leaving them to their beliefs (disbelief).

1 Like

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind: What were you healed of please?

don't answer my question with a question.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:

How do you explain your miracle?

I believe most miracles are hokum. There is little evidence to suggest miracles happen. Go on the thread with amputees and you will see that there all sorts of excuses why amputees are never healed. Few miracles stand up to solid scrutiny.

mehn, I've seen miracles happen live, even in my small church here, I think this should just be at least a lil proof that there's God though.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:
don't answer my question with a question.

Unless what?
You are the op so you should give us all the information we need to access your testimony.
Or are you scared?
Was it a headache? Cough? Cold?grin

1 Like

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind:

Unless what?
You are the op so you should give us all the information we need to access your testimony.
Or are you scared?
Was it a headache? Cough? Cold?grin

err..why do you wanna know know my testimony?. It's obvious you have nothing to contribute, you just an attention seeker. Byeeeeee
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Kay17: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2012
If miracles are impossibilities occuring then its magiC and irrational. Or they are remote odds. Either of the two.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Ymodulus: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:
err..why do you wanna know know my testimony?. It's obvious you have nothing to contribute, you just an attention seeker. Byeeeeee

madam u brought up a topic, didnt u?
2. u said u ave experienced miraclee didnt u?
3. u said u were victim didnt u?

now madam tell us what were u healed of?

Miracle is a Hokum as Atheist D said
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:

LMAO!
Christians and their cowardice.

#singing asa's song "i want to run away, run away, run away"#

1 Like

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2012
Ymodulus:

madam u brought up a topic, didnt u?
2. u said u ave experienced miraclee didnt u?
3. u said u were victim didnt u?

now madam tell us what were u healed of?

Miracle is a Hokum as Atheist D said

lol, na by force?..anyways just so you guys know, I wasn't healed of anything..itz just something else. and you can't just say it is a hokum..gbam, what are your facts?..you guys deal with facts right?.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Kay 17: If miracles are impossibilities occuring then its magiC and irrational. Or they are remote odds. Either of the two.

Magicians don't call on God, miracles do happen.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:
lol, na by force?..anyways just so you guys know, I wasn't healed of anything..itz just something else. and you can't just say it is a hokum..gbam, what are your facts?..you guys deal with facts right?.

Okay, what is the "something else" that until now you were so happy to boast of?

1 Like

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Ymodulus: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:

i like that part of ur statement u said "we deal on facts" pls tell us wat happened cuz i see u as another liar who brings up story to support his/her religious beliefs.

i pity u. especially the fact u a lady.
i pity ur husband or the man u will get married to if u keep up with this.

lol
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Ymodulus:

i like that part of ur statement u said "we deal on facts" pls tell us wat happened cuz i see u as another liar who brings up story to support his/her religious beliefs.

i pity u. especially the fact u a lady.
i pity ur husband or the man u will get married to if u keep up with this.

lol

wtf are you talking about?.. You do not have to make everything insultive, is this you own answer?if you dont have anything to say gtfoh, I pity your own generation,fool.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind:

Okay, what is the "something else" that until now you were so happy to boast of?

until now? Have you heard me boasting of it somewhere else?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by advocate666: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2012
Op, is your miracle about that "brother" you have been speaking in tongues about? Did the holy spirit finally enter him and force him to make a move and share his "gift" with you? Is that your miracle?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666: Op, is your miracle about that "brother" you have been speaking in tongues about? Did the holy spirit finally enter him and force him to make a move and share his "gift" with you? Is that your miracle?

jeez..what is it with you people n my miracle na, me being alive is a testimony, having food and a peaceful family is enough to give thanks, dats my testimony, I didnt say I have one miracle, I said I'm a living testimony..and that is of sooo many miracles...brother ko, grandpa ni. Now do you have something reasonable to say?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Kay17: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:
Magicians don't call on God, miracles do happen.
how do impossibilities occur? That's a contradiction.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by wiegraf: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Woman, you asked a question. You want something from us, yes? Then answer the damned question. What sort of miracle did you experience?

This universe is plenty, plenty strange with or without invisible men. Science acknowledges quite a few things that leaves one bamboozled. More ridiculous at first sight than even religious nonsense. Doesn't mean it's magic though, as its all been proven, verified and ultimately, make a whole lot of sense. It isn't close minded at all, nor are most atheists. We simply don't accept nonsense, like miracles.

If you make unverified claims of miracles that cannot be validated then please don't waste our time. Go and find something you can prove and can be investigated by others. Else I might as well believe santa was very busy a few nights back. He's simply invisible, has a time machine, and can manipulate memories.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by advocate666: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:
jeez..what is it with you people n my miracle na, me being alive is a testimony, having food and a peaceful family is enough to give thanks, dats my testimony, I didnt say I have one miracle, I said I'm a living testimony..and that is of sooo many miracles...brother ko, grandpa ni. Now do you have something reasonable to say?

In that case I believe in miracle and my dick is a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Heatblast(m): 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
Op you have to tell us your 'testimony' you don't know, you just might covert an atheist grin

Sorry on behalf of the atheists if you feel insulted cool
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kay 17: how do impossibilities occur? That's a contradiction.

there is nothing impossible with God. That's just it.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
advocate666:

In that case I believe in miracle and my dick is a living testimony.
good for you..
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
wiegraf: Woman, you asked a question. You want something from us, yes? Then answer the damned question. What sort of miracle did you experience?

This universe is plenty, plenty strange with or without invisible men. Science acknowledges quite a few things that leaves one bamboozled. More ridiculous at first sight than even religious nonsense. Doesn't mean it's magic though, as its all been proven, verified and ultimately, make a whole lot of sense. It isn't close minded at all, nor are most atheists. We simply don't accept nonsense, like miracles.

If you make unverified claims of miracles that cannot be validated then please don't waste our time. Go and find something you can prove and can be investigated by others. Else I might as well believe santa was very busy a few nights back. He's simply invisible, has a time machine, and can manipulate memories.
I have answered that already,..well if this is all you have to say, aii.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Heatblast: Op you have to tell us your 'testimony' you don't know, you just might covert an atheist grin

Sorry on behalf of the atheists if you feel insulted cool
you really don't need my testimony to convert you, you know the truth.. God gave you a conscience..btw I have said that already.
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by Kay17: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
berylLOL:

How is all that impossible?
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by AtheistD(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
She is trolling, and messing around. If she cant tell us what the miracle was then how can we know if a miracle occured or not.

Or maybe she isnt confident that it will stand up to scrutiny wink
Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by advocate666: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Atheist:-D:
She is trolling, and messing around. If she cant tell us what the miracle was then how can we know if a miracle occured or not.

Or maybe she isnt confident that it will stand up to scrutiny wink

She already told us that her existence is the miracle. And I think it actually is a miracle that a sac full of poo can actually type things on the internet. Miracle indeed.

2 Likes

Re: A Random Question For The Atheists by berylLOL(f): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
eeyah, you guys are all losers, you can't answer a simple question cos you've run out of your crappy explainations, I said what is your take on miracles not MY miracle..you can't give a straight answer cos you have no answers that's why you looking for other ways to prove how brainless you all are *spits*..see how they easily resorted to insults cos they got stuck,uncivilised cowards..smh, stay here o, be waiting for all d Miracles the good Lord has done in my life..just keep watching yea, I wouldn't have to tell you, you'll see them yourselves..miserable things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? / Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.